Please close

Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
edited July 2017 in Help Requests
Hello! I have a door from a player that isn't active anymore in my realm. Since they placed it, I can't move it, and their realm is locked, it is located in CharmBerryXO's Realm, I will leave black official signs Saying 'HERE' in the doors to be entered, and 'THIS ONE' on the door that has to be moved. If it is possible to be deleted, then please do. If it isnt, I will have more signs saying 'FOLLOW' and 'DUMP HERE' to a hallway.

Thank You Mods :) ~ Charm

Comments

• Only support can move it
  • Keep trying to pick it up it's in ur realm I don't think there should be a reason you can't if it has the porculess door stamp then just use a key bumper then pick it up I almost couldn't pick up a portal to another guy I think he got banned idk where he is I can't enter his realm it wouldn't let me pick up that portal I broke everything around it reloaded afew times and it finally let me pick it up
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator

Keep trying to pick it up it's in ur realm I don't think there should be a reason you can't if it has the porculess door stamp then just use a key bumper then pick it up I almost couldn't pick up a portal to another guy I think he got banned idk where he is I can't enter his realm it wouldn't let me pick up that portal I broke everything around it reloaded afew times and it finally let me pick it up

I tried, it didn't work. I think it is because I didn't place it, that guy did and he put a lock on it.
  • QbirdQbird Member

Keep trying to pick it up it's in ur realm I don't think there should be a reason you can't if it has the porculess door stamp then just use a key bumper then pick it up I almost couldn't pick up a portal to another guy I think he got banned idk where he is I can't enter his realm it wouldn't let me pick up that portal I broke everything around it reloaded afew times and it finally let me pick it up

I tried, it didn't work. I think it is because I didn't place it, that guy did and he put a lock on it.
    so he had perms ? and did you took them back ?
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    -Gundam- said:

so he had perms ? and did you took them back ?
    I did, Once he put the door down