I'm a newb

llBIMBYllllBIMBYll Member
edited July 2017 in Community
Just wanna ask, will there be another events and packs coming soon? or when the Farm Update is released theyre gonna do another events and packs?... I started playing like May 26, and I think I missed all the fun you guys are experiencing before and I'm starting to get Jelly now o.O shouldve download it much more earlier *sigh*

Comments

•  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Yes this game gets updated often.
    The farm pack is a large update so it has taken a little longer for the devs to create.
    The devs have a huge to do list that they are working thru.
    Lots of that list consists of new and awesome content.

We also usually get packs at around Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas. etc.
    I heard they may be plans for a summer pack too.
    So watch this space as more stuff will be coming.

If you have a look at the wiki you can see we get updates a lot
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/News_&_Updates

And past events and contests.
    http://wiki.cubiccastles.com/index.php/Events_&_Contests
  • Welcome to the game! We are glad to have you here... No, you have downloaded the game at the right time... Need any help ask anyone... Please enjoy the farm pack...

-Mobe
  • thank you guys :D but just wondering will it be greater than the egg hunt or the bunnyzilla on the future events? 'Cause God I wish I was in there and Im getting jelly from the people I heard they got like PJS, B Umb, E Umb and much more ;-; for free D:
  • Yes they did... But don't worry
  • A newbie that had a PJS and 200k and that knows about rares and other pack items(black cats etc)
    Such newbie
  • Hello there! Hope you have a great time here! If you need anything, I'd be more than happy to help! Don't mind, I'm a little inactive due to my newborn, but do send me a friend request if you need anything! :)
  • A newbie that had a PJS and 200k and that knows about rares and other pack items(black cats etc)
    Such newbie

dude what's your problem youre always against me im like "what the hell is wrong with this guy?" by newbie i mean i have a less experience about the game gawd why dont you try acting nice for once would ya got those items and cubits cause i bought them ok? sheesh

• llBIMBYll said:

A newbie that had a PJS and 200k and that knows about rares and other pack items(black cats etc)
    Such newbie

dude what's your problem youre always against me im like "what the hell is wrong with this guy?" by newbie i mean i have a less experience about the game gawd why dont you try acting nice for once would ya got those items and cubits cause i bought them ok? sheesh

Newbie means new player :v
    I don't have a problem :p
    I try and do act nice :u
    But after a while of acting nice it gets annoying if the other person doesn't understand :/

• im new i got those items and c using real money lelz dont have much experience on this game :v
  • QbirdQbird Member
    cant beat me at noobing you not noob