"Qbees"? Comic

IcyTamTamIcyTamTam Member
edited July 2017 in Off-Topic
(Not sure if anyone made a thread about this)

Why are we called Qbees? Is it because of Cubies, Q-tips, or are we a new species of bees?

Comments

• AidenPlayzAidenPlayz Member
    edited July 2017
    Wow. Amazing art work. O-o
    Well done!!
  • MarieAraMarieAra MexicoMember
    Taaaaaam! Your drawings give me lifeeee!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    excellent!
  • excellent!

Explain please
    You're a dev you must know something xD
  • excellent!

:0...

excellent!

Explain please
    You're a dev you must know something xD
    yea xD
  • SculptureSculpture Member
    edited July 2017
    Amazing work,well done!I just would recommend next time use graphic drawings and I can teach you how to make this look way better,the art is nice and the puns too but the pencil's color is weak,that's the problem you have here,fix the color and it's perfect!!

EDIT:Btw,your handwriting is so good,I rarely see people with such calligraphy!!
  • Sculpture said:

Amazing work,well done!I just would recommend next time use graphic drawings and I can teach you how to make this look way better,the art is nice and the puns too but the pencil's color is weak,that's the problem you have here,fix the color and it's perfect!!

Ikr
    *when you act like you understand everything*

Idk what all that art talk meant
  • Nice art :o
  • noiiice!!
  • Sculpture said:

Ikr

Lol Jad :P I told him/her to make the drawings in a pc,because pencils are not efficient for this thing :P
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    My cubic life is a lie?! WHY SO CRUEL SIRKEWB!
    Pls answer it :P
    Good job Tams :)
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Sculpture said:

Sculpture said:

Ikr

Lol Jad :P I told him/her to make the drawings in a pc,because pencils are not efficient for this thing :P
    Does he/she got a graphic tablet ? Idk its name I think, something that you plug to your pc to be able to draw without the mouse
  • Thanks for positive feedback:)
    As for digital drawing I only have a computer and a mouse.. so it won't turn out too great.
    But anyways... what does Qbee actually stand for??
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Kewb-erth like QBee and Cubits all have the sound "cube" in the words. Since the game is mostly made of cubes, they're just self referential puns basically.
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited July 2017
    I like the word "qbee" :) It's a cool word :P
  • lol this comic is amazing! it made me laugh a bit xD
  • ArushiArushi Member
    Nice work
  • QbirdQbird Member
    You could posti it in Kewberth's comic contest if you didnt already
  • Love it