Realm Name Always Dispayed on Screen

Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
A few days ago, I couldn't report a scammer because I didn't now the realm name. I think it would be helpful if the name of the realm is on the screen somewhere like under the recube icon or a magnifying glass icon where you press it to see the realm's name, so it's easy to check the name. This should also be present in rooms branching off from the main realm. I think It would be very helpful to report people from vend scams, or if you need to go back to a place from an hollawarp.

Comments

• Or you could wait or look in the chat too see who came

But.. what if
    A : -saw X scammed B-
    B : Scam! X scammed me! Report him
    X : -Ban everyone-
    System : A and B has left
    System : C has entered X's Realm
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    and who the owner pls, not everyone has info block in every realm and room of theirs :P not too long ago I was accused of scamming because they thought I was the owner of the room we were in.
  • Miwky said:

and who the owner pls, not everyone has info block in every realm and room of theirs :P not too long ago I was accused of scamming because they thought I was the owner of the room we were in.

Which brings up another idea: shouldn't we have info blocks for free? Not only is it very useful, situations like this wouldn't happen.
  • Miwky said:

Which brings up another idea: shouldn't we have info blocks for free? Not only is it very useful, situations like this wouldn't happen.
    But.. they can break the bumper....

Miwky said:

they won't even think of using it, but yes make it craftable pls.

• Miwky said:

Then perhaps an option in the menu (like where you check your friends) you can see the realm info? I mean really, some people might not be able to afford it in the first place

But.. what if
    A : -saw X scammed B-
    B : Scam! X scammed me! Report him
    X : -Ban everyone-
    System : A and B has left
    System : C has entered X's Realm
    Most scammers use mute bumpers so no one can say anything
  • Sorry but this is useless,I've seen many many scams that are held on rooms and not in realms,even tho rooms are like branches to a realm,they are never connected so for a room displaying the realm name is a bit impossible and if you are fast enough you can leave and join and see the name of the realm,and this game is not made for trading.But for building and to have fun with your friends,and as a person who builds seeing the realm tag and the owner tag,is very very annoying to my eyes and think about people who play CC in phones,most phones got small screens and adding more tags in the screen it makes the game almost impossible to play.
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Sculpture said:

Sorry but this is useless,I've seen many many scams that are held on rooms and not in realms,even tho rooms are like branches to a realm,they are never connected so for a room displaying the realm name is a bit impossible and if you are fast enough you can leave and join and see the name of the realm,and this game is not made for trading.But for building and to have fun with your friends,and as a person who builds seeing the realm tag and the owner tag,is very very annoying to my eyes and think about people who play CC in phones,most phones got small screens and adding more tags in the screen it makes the game almost impossible to play.

That's why there is also the idea of a little icon in the corner you click to open up the info, to take a screenshot in case of scams, the room thing is a problem... I'm just saying that vend scammers have been on the rise lately, I see 3-4 per day :(
  • The little box is ok!But as you mentioned too,the problem is the room,and I know that today we see scammers every single day!
    info bumpers still show the owner of the room so it shouldn't be a problem at all, if it's a realm the icon should show the owner and the name of the realm, if it's a room then only the owner.
    Miwky said:

info bumpers still show the owner of the room so it shouldn't be a problem at all, if it's a realm the icon should show the owner and the name of the realm, if it's a room then only the owner.

That's true, as long as the owner's name is displayed, the player can get reported
  • Or you could report the realm and get proof and pm a mod to see which realm you reported

Or you could report the realm and get proof and pm a mod to see which realm you reported

Sometimes, there's no time to report as it takes a while to access the menu and type out the report