Jrady's Racetrack Building Contest

Comments

• space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    everyones builds are looking great!
  • everyones builds are looking great!

I need a lot more stone. P: nobody sells in bulk
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    are we non-contestants allowed to check it out? or only when it's done?
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited June 2017
    Mine is pretty much done, might add a few minor touches but other than that it's ready to go.
    Goodluck to everyone else competing, so far so good, just need to get some of the others going.
    Btw who is on the top floor?? I know that space and grey are, but who are the others??
    Valley said:

Mine is pretty much done, might add a few minor touches but other than that it's ready to go.
    Goodluck to everyone else competing, so far so good, just need to get some of the others going.
    Btw who is on the top floor?? I know that space and grey are, but who are the others??

Ed is and a 4th mystery contestant that only jrady knows of
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited June 2017

Valley said:

Ed is and a 4th mystery contestant that only jrady knows of
    Oh ok
  • @Miwky I am not Jrady but I don't see why you can't come check it out. It is not locked :)! Only about three tracks are finished/near finished I believe though.
    I don't know the name of the realm.
  • Miwky said:

Same as title of this thread.
    Pandorite said:

Miwky said:

nope, nothing.

• Miwky said:

Pandorite said:

Miwky said:

nope, nothing.

P: well just add someone here and tp
  • Miwky I will add you and give you warp food, sorry for making it a hassle I did not realize there was no directions to the place.
  • I ate all the food warp and forgot to bump lol ,I tried finding it but cant see the portal >...< need some food warp too guys xD
  • obitoobito Member
    Miwky said:

Pandorite said:

Miwky said:

nope, nothing.

Search in lobby "Jrady", choose the one with "whatsis" something. Find the door saying "finished builds". Go in the portal named "Jrady's Racetrack Building Contest". Theres not many portals so its easy to navigate^^

• JradyJrady Member
    thanks for posting directions obito ill try to add something to the first post. I guess the 4th guy on the 3rd floor is named imp something, i kind of added him in a rush to get the last spot filled cause i wanted to make sure there was enough time for people to finish.
    they're looking great! except for one, imp's. his track is hard to drive on almost irritating. if you fall on the oil part there's no way getting your car back unless you re-log, too many stuff blocking the road and there's a part where the road is narrow. sorry I'm being critical here I know it's not done yet, but if that's the one he's gonna present I wouldn't wanna go near it.
  • JradyJrady Member
    Yeah i think im going to have to have a talk with him if i see him on, cause i don't like it the way it is either.
    Possible to get confirmation on build deadline?
    Its been little while since we hears from you @Jrady what's going on with the contest? :)
  • nice face jrady :3
  • obitoobito Member

Its been little while since we hears from you @Jrady what's going on with the contest? :)

People building unlike you >_>
  • edited July 2017
    *cracks the whip* TIME TO GET THIS COMPETITION TO THE FINISH LINE! There has been plenty of time for everyone to finish their track. I know people have life obligations and there is this disgusting thing called the real world but it has been a century going onto two. Anyone who applied theirself to the competition fully has completed their builds.

Maybe we can rearrange the teams slightly to make them even and instead of being divided by three. Not the best option but it is an option.
  • *cracks the whip* TIME TO GET THIS COMPETITION TO THE FINISH LINE! There has been plenty of time for everyone to finish their track. I know people have life obligations and there is this disgusting thing called the real world but it has been a century going onto two. Anyone who applied theirself to the competition fully has completed their builds.

Maybe we can rearrange the teams slightly to make them even and instead of being divided by three. Not the best option but it is an option.

;-;

*cracks the whip* TIME TO GET THIS COMPETITION TO THE FINISH LINE! There has been plenty of time for everyone to finish their track. I know people have life obligations and there is this disgusting thing called the real world but it has been a century going onto two. Anyone who applied theirself to the competition fully has completed their builds.

i have to agree with grey we have had so long i feel if everyone was planning to finish they would have done so already
  • meanwhile royale king and chocomale still havent gotten their plots according to the first page post infromation..
  • edited July 2017
    Some of the contestants were rearranged or removed, the list is not accurate. For example in place of a contestant I joined in at the last minute as there were two plots unoccupied. I also know Imp was put in place of a person as well,

With a build competition you agree with joining to apply yourself, if a person had intentions of doing their build they would of already done it. If it had only been a week or two that passed those would be harsh words but some considerable time has elapsed. Many contestants have already completed their builds. I watched for example Valley and Kurt get their builds done in a relatively short time, it is not a large plot to work with. They applied their self and they got their build done. Materials or lack of cubits is not an excuse either as we were given 10k to work with and to aid in coverage of materials.
  • okay ima try and improve mine before i get burned at the stake
  • *pats Misticall* Good Misticall >:D! THAT IS THE SPIRIT. I will be watching you and if I see you slacking I will stick your hand in a pot of warm water while you are sleeping.
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited July 2017
    I can't wait until it's finished >:D
  • I actually quit the game for the last two weeks while my forum ban was sorted out. Due to skipping several punishment steps.

If you want to call my track finished feel free however it's only about 40% done