Scam Reports

Comments

• #Elfie#Elfie Member
    Name: Unknown (Seriously, I dunno)
    Realm Name: Unknown)
    I don't have any pictures but this guy made a holla stating that he was selling "nub hats" (cowls, tutus, tophats, etc.) for 10c each. Since I haven't played in a while, I decided to check it out. Those who had 1000c and were planning on buying these hats at the vending machine were most likely unlucky because the owner of the realm kept on switching the price from 10c to 100c to 1000c. I had only 12c, and I only planned on buying the hat, but seeing how there were no more hats, meant that most likely, people were scammed.
  • Who are these people, are they using a VPN or something >.<
    Whoever they are, they're clearly out to benifit from gullible players.

• SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited July 2017
    Scammer: CaptainCubic205
    Dog pet, anyone?
    would've post earlier but something popped up.

If ur wondering why i didn't just tell him off or threaten him, i wanted to prove to both cupcake101$ and fire snake (they both wanted it) that this person was trying to scam them the whole time (and both of them picked up on it)
    Also when i used all caps in second pic, i was pretty pissed...
  • Scammer: TheKing_23
    Scam: Drop game
    This player aproached me in the lobby and asked that i tp to him
    Another member of the clan warned me when i entered so i went along with it.

do take care of this one, it'd be a shame if someone was gullible enough to think he actually has 200/400 thousand cubits to give for dropping stuff
  • Found some people camping on the raffle box
    Names in picture
  • scammer: Johndy brix
    Time: around 4:20 (cubic time)
    reason: 2 types of scam one is footprint and the other is fake holla prices, after using holla he quickly left the realm, i think the real account is on the realm too cause he came back when theres only few people. . . i suggest banning the ip address cause its 100% alt lvl 0 with rares...

• Scammer : Mr. Entod
    Time : Around 9 Pm Cubic Time
    Method : Free door trick.
    Chronolgy : I was in lobby, and I saw him was bringing a portal... and a guy shouted : "Mr. Entod is Scammer"
    I asked him how, and he told me that he was using door trick and took his stuffs, I can't find any evidence, so I followed him since I have him in my friend list.. and about 5 mins later I saw him offering free door to simon45632, but he cancelled it and after a while simon45632 left, at first idk why he cancelled that, but after a long chat with him I finally knew that I was the reason he Cancelled it....

Image translation :
    00.png picture
    Me : Hmm... have you ever scammed
    Me : ?
    Him : I'm trying it now
    Me : What kind of scam?
    Him : As usual perm scam
    Me : Hmm?
    Me : How?
    Him : Right now I'm bringing portal to get perm
    -Someone Holla'd-
    Me : So you bring portal then you trade and you put it and then you take stuff?
    Him : No trading, portal can't be traded
    Me : I mean you want money (c) from him v:
    Him : No, I give it for free
    Him : Then I ask perm
    -continued-
    01.png picture
    Me : What kind of scam?
    Him : As usual perm scam
    Me : Hmm?
    Me : How?
    Him : Right now I'm bringing portal to get perm
    -Someone Holla'd-
    Me : So you bring portal then you trade and you put it and then you take stuff?
    Him : No trading, portal can't be traded
    Me : I mean you want money (c) from him v:
    Him : No, I give it for free
    Him : Then I ask perm
    Me : And then you take items there?
    Him : Yes
    Him : That was the plan..
    -end-
    00.png 439.2K
    01.png 440.1K
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited July 2017
    Ok ik that @Space_fetus and @Superxtreme were there and even slim. But I think there was another owner but idk.
    Scammer: hiimjeff
    I think there is a alt cause when they left (the mods) I was banned.
    Just filing the report to make sure this gets in.
    Time around 8:40 cc time
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

Ok ik that @Space_fetus and @Superxtreme were there and even slim. But I think there was another owner but idk.
    Scammer: hiimjeff
    I think there is a alt cause when they left (the mods) I was banned.
    Just filing the report to make sure this gets in.
    Time around 8:40 cc time

It has been dealt with a mute/warning/ban

• Scammer: I_Aifka_I
    Method: Chance game at pens yard rentals.
    He set up a chance game when it was not allowed.
    I took a screenshot but it got deleted somehow.
  • Scammer: max0987762
    Realm: max0987762
    Scam: Drop game
    Wasn't able to get the time in the picture
    He went around asking people to participate in his "game" for 5 cubits and he intends to play this "game" with up to 4 players at a time.

• Scammer: meshach123
    This dude is apparently scamming out of pure hate and anger for revenge. Not sure what he'll do next but maybe at least something to let him know he needs to stop.
    Oh, and do forgive me if it uploaded in the wrong order :v
  • Name: Lil Natey
    How: I gave them Pjs, Easter Tophat, Angel wings, I trusted him too much, he said he had to go then unfriended me and left
    Loss: Pjs, Easter Tophat, Angel wings,
    Time: Fri June 30 6:08:00 2017
    Proof:

Ive got more proof. I was scared he was gonna scam so I took screenshots of him saying he wants to "try" them.
    Spoiler:

I'm disgusted. I actually wanted to friend lil Natey, but I don't feel like doing that anymore
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited July 2017

Name: Lil Natey
    How: I gave them Pjs, Easter Tophat, Angel wings, I trusted him too much, he said he had to go then unfriended me and left
    Loss: Pjs, Easter Tophat, Angel wings,
    Time: Fri June 30 6:08:00 2017
    Proof:

Ive got more proof. I was scared he was gonna scam so I took screenshots of him saying he wants to "try" them.
    Spoiler:

I'm disgusted. I actually wanted to friend lil Natey, but I don't feel like doing that anymore
    The thing is, they pretty much figured out why that happened :v
    apparently someone logged into his email, and started saying bad things and doing bad things.
    Natey himself had to resort to an alt (a brand spanking new (not connected to his email) one) to get the message out that he had nothing to do with what was said or done. that's all i know rn tho.
  • Looks like some scammer or maybe most are bit confident scamming now, just looking by this one. one reason I see is that it took a while before they were being banned because there are lot of scammers these day being investigated too... and by that, they could scam for a while while even knowing others were reporting him or "maybe" another reason is the punishment, I've been observing these for awhile, there are those who were banned not just once but keep on doing it.. well I wish there would be more rules or something to lessen these situations though :3

scammer: Wuvvahound227
    reason: he said it himself ' w '
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member

Scammer name Claudio1004
  • Scammer: cutie pie the killer
    Time is on one of the pics and evidence too. Not very pretty sight. I'm sure some people got scammed for this one. I heard both here and in the place that cutie pie is starsome!
    So she hollad and there it wuz @Superxtreme
  • Mr.PudMr.Pud Member
    Scammer: Charlottesiee
    She sent a holla saying "selling balloon 8k", once I warped there, the realm was muted and there was some monstrous footprints hidden by a red balloon.

Scammer: cutie pie the killer
    Time is on one of the pics and evidence too. Not very pretty sight. I'm sure some people got scammed for this one. I heard both here and in the place that cutie pie is starsome!
    So she hollad and there it wuz @Superxtreme

It has been dealt with a mute/warning/ban.
    And next time, use also the report button in game.

Scammer: Charlottesiee
    She sent a holla saying "selling balloon 8k", once I warped there, the realm was muted and there was some monstrous footprints hidden by a red balloon.

It has been dealt with a mute/warning/ban.
    And next time, use also the report button in game.
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    this guy (dantdmloll) was advertising a alt account lvl 60 and when i told him that it wasnt allowed he kept on saying that he didnt care and kept on advertising it 12:43 BST

• I didn't realize it was a room
    He was doing drop game
    Please help!
    edited July 2017

this guy (dantdmloll) was advertising a alt account lvl 60 and when i told him that it wasnt allowed he kept on saying that he didnt care and kept on advertising it 12:43 BST

and @-%2ARoyal_Star%2A-

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

And also, ALWAYS use the report button in game.

• This guy hollad twice but I don't think anyone got scammed but it should be stopped
    Time and evidence are on pics. Not much sorry I didn't wanna risk getting banned. And yes. I used the report abuse button :)
  • GeezerGeezer Member

and @-%2ARoyal_Star%2A-

Please use this format:

- Name of the realm/person or both.
    - How they did it.
    - What losses you had.
    - Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

And also, ALWAYS use the report button in game.

sorry i didnt realise that all this info was required will bear this in mind for next scammer
  • GeezerGeezer Member
    Bluejay_1 said:

This guy hollad twice but I don't think anyone got scammed but it should be stopped
    Time and evidence are on pics. Not much sorry I didn't wanna risk getting banned. And yes. I used the report abuse button :)

this guy kept on leaving the realm after the hollawarp was sent and had the realm muted and so we couldnt warn the unaware people and to prevent accidental loss of major cubits
    Bluejay_1 said:

This guy hollad twice but I don't think anyone got scammed but it should be stopped

It's has been dealt with a mute/warning/ban.
  • Ashibug said:

kurt... said:

Okay then ,not sure if this could be considered a "scam" or just "overprice" (these days lot of us got confused and some had arguments about the difference of both so I'll explain first the whole story xD)

So there's this 2 player named cole1stt and upc2017, they are using holla to sell vending machines in a vending machine lel but anyways before that it was enclosed by scaffolds and the realm was muted too, they count 321 then u could now buy it.. at the first holla the price was set up to 4000c for 1 vend machine *this is overprice and not considered a scam* but then cole1stt said "bruh it's 400c" but then he/she havent changed it yet until almost all players left not sure if the mods have the right to see previous chat logs though well then the next holla it was now upc2017 together with cole1stt there are 3 vends containing vend machine too and each enclosed again with scaffolds and just like before, 3 2 1 then the first 2 vends were set up to 400c each while the last vend were set up to 4000c again,when the realm was unmuted and I talked to them they said they already talked to momo and said it wasnt a scam.. well next to the 3rd holla it was like 5 different vends again just like the 2nd holla ,enclosed with scaffolds the first 3 was like 400c each then going to the 4th it was 40k when he removed the scaffold ,then said oops wrong set up then change it into 400c again ,so for the last vend machine, upc removed the scaffolds and it contain like 5 vend machine for 4000c and he said "oops again, ill change it into 400c" so it took time before it was changed but everytime it's 400c he turned it back again to 4k then again and again 400-4000 until the vends machine were sold out... i already reported using the report button but they said they already talked to momo so im making sure to tell the whole story :3

*I havent had took more screenshots though >...<* just the price set up</p>

Saw that. They had the first 3 vends 400c, and the last two were 4,000.

One had more than 10 vends in it, whilst the other had one
    and they claimed it was an accident.

On the last vend with 10 of them 4000c, They would change it 400c and then back to 4,000

not sure if there were any victims but they did the holla i think twice from what I know of
    Isn't Cole a member of the forums?
    Yep they are
    They commented on my thread 5 seconds ago
    They got me with this one.... But forum member or not guarantee i wont get my 4k back!
  • I caught a girl at pens yard rental hosting a chance game.
    Name: _EMIRA_
    Victims: i came late - so i dont know if anyone got scammed
    Here are screenshots
  • screen shot says it all
    happen about 2 minutes ago
  • screen shot says it all
    happen about 2 minutes ago

He got warned by momo. Also the link was a troll website xD
This discussion has been closed.