Friendlist Changes

Hi all!

"So I've been playing Cubic Castles for a long time,and as long as I remember there were not any changes in the friendlist,which is a very buggy thing in the game and sometimes gets stuck,and I would be very happy to see some changes in it like creating lists e.g "Best Friends" and something similar and adding a button like deny all and/or delete all because if you play after a long time and you accept every friend request,it looks like the friendlist is infinite (Talking from personal experience) I know the admins (developers) are very busy with the farm update but I really would like to see some fixes/changes in the friendlist!"

Comments

• There is also a bug : when we unfriend someone and return to our friendlist, all online friends appear offline. We have to close the friendlist and go back to teleport to a friend...
  • There is also a bug : when we unfriend someone and return to our friendlist, all online friends appear offline. We have to close the friendlist and go back to teleport to a friend...

YES!And that's very tedious especially when you are trying to clear your friend list!

• Sculpture said:

YES!And that's very tedious especially when you are trying to clear your friend list!

Yep ><
  • And some people can't be removed from your list

? I didn't know that 0.o

? I didn't know that 0.o
    Yep those are some bugged accounts
    Even support can help but they can force them
    But yeah they do exist