I have a question ! Please help me

In the name of God
Hi all
I have a question ! If I create lots of Discussions on this forum , do mod ban me ?
Thanks
Bye all

Comments

• In the name of God
    Hi all
    No one can help me ?
    Thanks
    Bye
  • if you continue creating tons of discussions, posting in your own discussions before everybody, yes, you'll get warnings and maybe get banned...
  • if you continue creating tons of discussions, posting in your own discussions before everybody, yes, you'll get warnings and maybe get banned...

In the name of God
    Hi
    But im just an active player !
    Bye
  • Don't create too many discussions and don't multipost and you'll be fine.
    What is multiposting?

Maziar 1382: Hello
    Maziar 1382: Hello again

In the name of God
    Hi
    Bye
    Stop that copy and paste I think u mean it in forum, well nope, stop doing it be4 u get banned

In the name of God
    Hi
    Bye
    Stop that copy and paste I think u mean it in forum, well nope, stop doing it be4 u get banned
    In the name of God
    Hi
    Dude , Why are you sad ? I just say hi ! Is hi a bad word ? No ! It is not !
    Bye

In the name of God
    Hi
    Bye
    In the name of God
    Hi
    Dude , Why are you sad ? I just say hi ! Is hi a bad word ? No ! It is not !
    Bye
    Not about Hi and bye but u keep copying

In the name of god
    Hi!
    Bye!

Well do u mean what's bye for? And everything needs to be started in the name of god? Why don't just name your god out?
  • read...
  • read...

Uggghhh at least remove his thread from my list ugghhhh >:/
  • read...

In the name of God
    Hi
    Wow ! good screenshot !
    and nice Desktop
    Bye
  • read...

In the name of God
    Hi
    Wow ! good screenshot !
    and nice Desktop
    Bye
    In the name of God
    Hi
    This is fake maziar 1382 ! guys pls ban this !
    thanks
    Bye
  • multiposting again...

In the name of God
    Hi
    Bye
    hmm?

In the name of God
    Hi
    Bye
    hmm?
    I mean the:

In the name of god
    Hi
    Bye!
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited July 2017
    Read the forum rules you'll find your answer there.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8/forum-rules#latest
This discussion has been closed.