more pets to cubit store

Pets are very nice and are fun companions,but we kinda need more in the cubit store,we know that pets are more often in events,but,share your ideas and suggestions here

Comments

• there's the dog, cat, dragon, hopper... if you add event pets to shop then they won't be event OnO...
  • They are not needed at all. A lvl 49 dog
    serves the same function as a level 49 ram.
  • Yeah,but we could have more pets,like birds,baby cloud (imagination :3),parrots,turtles,and stuff like that
  • imo we have enough pets already.
    Pandorite said:

They are not needed at all. A lvl 49 dog

^^^
  • Linky034 said:

Yeah,but we could have more pets,like birds,baby cloud (imagination :3),parrots,turtles,and stuff like that

They will be added over time for sure but I really hope not to quickly. And some should defiantly be event only.
  • Linky034Linky034 Member
    edited June 2017
    Like a baby ghost for this next halloween pack
    Or a Polar bear for this next Yutelide pack :D
  • PartyNextDoorPartyNextDoor Member
    edited June 2017
    +1 I think it's a good idea, adding new pets and adding current pets to store
    edited June 2017
    Yeah ikr?
    I wouldnt be bad
  • Tiny red fish (just an idea)
  • Hamsters? In hamster cages of course.
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

Hamsters? In hamster cages of course.

A Hopping Hamster Cage, would like to see that :D
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Hamsters? In hamster cages of course.

A Hopping Hamster Cage, would like to see that :D
    Hampster ball ;)
    edited June 2017
    Mmh,i will make a new discussion
    It will be called clothes for pets,sounds good right?
  • Fox Pet...I would insta-buy that. ;-;

Yess what what event? Random temporary pey? . Or just a pemanate addition.
  • DjedoDjedo Member
    Linky034 said:

Pets are very nice and are fun companions,but we kinda need more in the cubit store,we know that pets are more often in events,but,share your ideas and suggestions here

Instead off adding new pets, Im more for giving curent pets some new options, like scratch your pets head. Or that you can train your pets to find ores or other materials underground. When i say train I mean do some stuff with him, not pure exp grinding. Or that we can train pets not to produce anoying sounds too offten. Instead of pet clothes I suggest different pet fur or skin. Exp grinding for pets is too hard and it doesnt offering much reward when you level it up completly.
  • +1
    Djedo said:

Linky034 said:

Instead off adding new pets, Im more for giving curent pets some new options, like scratch your pets head. Or that you can train your pets to find ores or other materials underground. When i say train I mean do some stuff with him, not pure exp grinding. Or that we can train pets not to produce anoying sounds too offten. Instead of pet clothes I suggest different pet fur or skin. Exp grinding for pets is too hard and it doesnt offering much reward when you level it up completly.
  • maybe have a genetics set of blocks which lets you take parts of other pets and stick other parts
    for example:
    cat ears, ram head, doog body
  • but it'd be cool to make your own virtual pet
    also it's just sticking things together shouldn't be too hard right???????????????????
  • but it'd be cool to make your own virtual pet
    also it's just sticking things together shouldn't be too hard right???????????????????

It'd look weird
    And that'd be too extreme since you will be able to make about 200 more items
  • icy now
    but when i think about it, it's like 'they can just make the models, and then say "hey the (insert body part model name here(for example, head)) is here, so if you take that part of the model from (insert pet name here) and stick it to (insert body part model name here)."' I might be wrong though. As for the pet kennels- wait, what if the pet's DNA was taken out and combined into a dead uncared pet's body to make a different pet- :O

The fox pet would be added during the spring, as that is the time that they usually come out from hiding. ^^ They would be temporary additions, however.
  • imo we have enough pets already.

Pandorite said:

They are not needed at all. A lvl 49 dog

^^^
    Not needed but it seems some folks want it for the variety. I myself realize they arent needed... But im sure lots of us here have that one animal we wish would become a pet
  • Mobu said:

+1

Djedo said:

Linky034 said:

I like both the idea of new pets added over time and this.
  • this is a good idea, if they don't they should make some more holiday pets as they haven't added a new pet into cubic castles since the turkey pet. A lamb or cow pet would be nice.
  • Cheese pet!