My Old account's emails were deleted??

lazylupinelazylupine Member
edited June 2017 in Help Requests
I've been trying to get into a few of my old accounts since I wanted to figure out if I had something left over in any of them...
but it says my emails are invalid, yet i have email proof that they once did exist and once were valid..

Help?

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Recheck your addresses just to make sure you typed in correctly.
    If still not resolved, bring it up at support: http://help.cubiccastles.com/support/
    There is more chance it can be resolved that way.
  • Thank you! And I made sure they were correct. Still says they don't exist.

I clicked an old password reset link and got this weird glitchy page looking thing.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited June 2017
    We haven't deleted old accounts but it's not uncommon for people to make accounts and not associate emails with them but think they have because they've associated emails with support requests or the forums etc... and not the in-game-account itself. Contacting support is your best bet.
  • We haven't deleted old accounts but it's not uncommon for people to make accounts and not associate emails with them but think they have because they've associated emails with support requests or the forums etc... and not the in-game-account itself. Contacting support is your best bet.

Okay, it's kind hard to explain but like

I have registered emails for them because I reset their passwords in the past
    I remember one of the passwords for one of the accounts and it works - It's just when I try to reset the password from the email it gives me the message for a non-existing email.

I'll be able to contact support in a bit, but I just wanted to clear that up.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think they never Delete accounts