NAME CHOSEN, Thank you! (LGBT CLAN NAME HELP)

lazylupinelazylupine Member
edited June 2017 in Community
I need help with names, but afterward the clan'll be a hit!

And please do NOT use these names for your own group if it is not chosen.
These were either thought out by me or a few other friends.

Natural hue came out weird so if you like that one just comment!!
(EDIT: The name that wins will become the official groups name, but, the runner ups will be used as a motto...)
Ex. "Prism" - Show your true colors

Comments

• AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I like "The Spectrum" >:0 it's inclusive to everyone and sounds epic >:D
  • CroubictCroubict Member
    edited October 2019
    Why did i comment here x.x ...
  • I really like that you're making a clan to support it (Atleast i think you are). I voted prism, Mostly because when light shines on it they reveal there true colors.
  • Croubict said:

Prism :v

Spiridon said:

I really like that you're making a clan to support it (Atleast i think you are). I voted prism, Mostly because when light shines on it they reveal there true colors.

Thanks, I came up with Prism ;)
  • Misticall said:

Croubict said:

Spiridon said:

I really like that you're making a clan to support it (Atleast i think you are). I voted prism, Mostly because when light shines on it they reveal there true colors.

shut up nerdd

You only thought of prism because I said spectrum lol
  • Misticall said:

Croubict said:

Spiridon said:

shut up nerdd

You only thought of prism because I said spectrum lol
    I came up with prism b/c you brought up rainbows
  • Nightmare :v
    (JK)
    I like prism too
  • edited June 2017
    I like Shades Of Love because you can throw shade at all those haters who feel the need to label by using the power of Love. PEW PEW PEW PEW LAZERRSSS OF PEACE AND HARMONY!
  • JAXsepticeyeJAXsepticeye Member
    edited June 2017
    bill nye's science squad
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    [☑ None of the above]

I've always been against bringing LGBT pride, racial pride and religious preference into games.
    That's what starts fights, riots and wars, and that's not what we want to see when log onto a game. If we wanted that we would watch the news or go onto social media.

Not that I have anything against the LGBT community or any religions or race
  • Wandering FoxWandering Fox Member
    edited June 2017
    I thought True Colors was not just an awesome name, but it was straight to the point about what it represented. Not many people understand what the "Prism" part means. True Colors can instantly be thought of as an LGBT Clan name.
  • Gollum said:

[☑ None of the above]

I've always been against bringing LGBT pride, racial pride and religious preference into games.
    That's what starts fights, riots and wars, and that's not what we want to see when log onto a game. If we wanted that we would watch the news or go onto social media.

I respect your opinion! Thanks for being honest :P
  • Gollum said:

[☑ None of the above]

I respect your opinion! Thanks for being honest :P
    ikr, when people have the courage to be honest even though people might get angry at them, it makes me respect them more, so respect for you gollum xD
  • lazylupinelazylupine Member
    edited June 2017
    I'm gonna give this another week

I kinda liked prism but idk dexter's Idea changed my point of view?? what if not everyone gets the use of "prism"

//
    Gollum was right..
    "We have very different beliefs"
  • Gollum said:

[☑ None of the above]

Thank you.
    As good as your intentions may be, this will cause massive amounts of unnecessary hate and turmoil to the community. If you played growtopia during the reign of the religious wars, you would know what I'm talking about.
  • Gollum said:

[☑ None of the above]

Thank you.
    As good as your intentions may be, this will cause massive amounts of unnecessary hate and turmoil to the community. If you played growtopia during the reign of the religious wars, you would know what I'm talking about.
    It's not like we're publicly advertising that it's an LGBT support group. There's no way arguments or fights can happen unless it's being publicly advertised.

edited June 2017
    *Waits for people to realize that inclusivity is actually the moral of every religion*

People, man >_>
  • *Waits for people to realize that inclusivity is actually the moral of every religion*

People, man >_>

well then
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited June 2017
    Gollum said:

[☑ None of the above]

In inclined to agree here. Often I'm confused why people even ask my gender in game, Does it really matter?

We're all pixels trying to enjoy the game.

Edit

Gollum said:

[☑ None of the above]

Thank you.
    It's not like we're publicly advertising that it's an LGBT support group. There's no way arguments or fights can happen unless it's being publicly advertised.

Is this not public?
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    Pandorite said:

Gollum said:

[☑ None of the above]

Thank you.

Is this not public?
    But he is only looking for a name for the clan... advertising it was not his goal..... do keep the original post in mind.

I say True Colors sounds like a fitting name. :)
  • I love the name spectrum! Definitely use it :)
  • I respect your guys's opinions, my goal is to not advertise; "OH RESPECT LGBT PEOPLE" but only to show that I SUPPORT them, I want them to feel comfort.

I also love how mods are voicing their opinion on this ahh im getting the chills
  • I see nothing wrong with having an LBGT clan, you do not even need to fall under such a label to be part of the clan. Cubic Castles is a way for us to connect and bond, with clans designed to be a center point of this. Clans are built to cater to certain groups like roleplaying why not a group of diversified people. It is not their sexual preference that is the center focus, it is the bond of people who have gone through similar experiences in real life <3. It is a banner that says hey come join us we get you <3.
  • I see nothing wrong with having an LBGT clan, you do not even need to fall under such a label to be part of the clan. Cubic Castles is a way for us to connect and bond, with clans designed to be a center point of this. Clans are built to cater to certain groups like roleplaying why not a group of diversified people. It is not their sexual preference that is the center focus, it is the bond of people who have gone through similar experiences in real life <3. It is a banner that says hey come join us we get you <3. </p>

I really hope the clan succeeds, Just past experiences have left me a bit jaded to the idea.
  • I see nothing wrong with having an LBGT clan, you do not even need to fall under such a label to be part of the clan. Cubic Castles is a way for us to connect and bond, with clans designed to be a center point of this. Clans are built to cater to certain groups like roleplaying why not a group of diversified people. It is not their sexual preference that is the center focus, it is the bond of people who have gone through similar experiences in real life <3. It is a banner that says hey come join us we get you <3. </p>

No.
    This is a kids game, you need to remember that. Children below 12 shouldn't be deciding the sexual preferences at such a young age, because these kids instantly think they are homosexual when they got E-rekt when they say a guy smack his own butt.
    (please no warning, just trying to get a point across.) Then these kids realize they are heterosexual, then everyone will think it's just them trying to come back from social bankruptcy.
    Now, I kind of drifted off topic. There is not a single need to bring this into a game full of children. If you want to help the LGBT community, go to one of their protests, don't bring it into a kids game meant as a calming mechanism for some, because this brings unnecessary warfare.
    edited June 2017

I see nothing wrong with having an LBGT clan, you do not even need to fall under such a label to be part of the clan. Cubic Castles is a way for us to connect and bond, with clans designed to be a center point of this. Clans are built to cater to certain groups like roleplaying why not a group of diversified people. It is not their sexual preference that is the center focus, it is the bond of people who have gone through similar experiences in real life <3. It is a banner that says hey come join us we get you <3. </p>

No.
    This is a kids game, you need to remember that. Children below 12 shouldn't be deciding the sexual preferences at such a young age, because these kids instantly think they are homosexual when they got E-rekt when they say a guy smack his own butt.
    (please no warning, just trying to get a point across.) Then these kids realize they are heterosexual, then everyone will think it's just them trying to come back from social bankruptcy.
    Now, I kind of drifted off topic. There is not a single need to bring this into a game full of children. If you want to help the LGBT community, go to one of their protests, don't bring it into a kids game meant as a calming mechanism for some, because this brings unnecessary warfare.
    There are some older kids who are going through puberty that might need this though. And honestly even 12 year old kids could be experiencing this. Plenty of kids in my grade went through puberty when they were 10 or younger.

Also you can never be too young to learn acceptance and tolerance. You can never be too young to learn that its okay to be who you are. Heaven knows I was too old to learn such a thing, and no one else should have to be ostracized to the point where the internet is their only friend in order to discover themselves.

ALSO, you can explain LGBT issues to children without talking about sex and dirty stuff. If a 5 year old asks you what gay means, all you do is say "its when a boy likes another boy like Mommy likes Daddy" AND THEY UNDERSTAND THAT. It's not like you have to get into the science of it.
  • Okay, ashi and I decided to go with true colors
  • I see, now you are showing your TRUE COLORS. >:D! Ahaha get it ahem...*drops mic and walks off*.
  • I see, now you are showing your TRUE COLORS. >:D! Ahaha get it ahem...*drops mic and walks off*.

legitimately all your comments have this nice innocent humor in them
    we need more forumers like you xD

LET'S MAKE FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
    VOTE FOR GREY
  • lazylupinelazylupine Member
    edited June 2017

I see nothing wrong with having an LBGT clan, you do not even need to fall under such a label to be part of the clan. Cubic Castles is a way for us to connect and bond, with clans designed to be a center point of this. Clans are built to cater to certain groups like roleplaying why not a group of diversified people. It is not their sexual preference that is the center focus, it is the bond of people who have gone through similar experiences in real life <3. It is a banner that says hey come join us we get you <3. </p>

No.
    You say Children below 12 shouldn't be deciding their sexual preferences but there are children below 12 WHO HAVE decided their sexual preferences and they are sticking with the fact that they ARE OF that sexual preference.

It's not like they're too young to know the difference between the way they feel towards both genders, the same gender, or the opposite.

And as for the people claiming this'll start things like wars. (Not directed towards you, Gollum. I very much liked your opinion)

Cubic Castles isn't only a game for children, and you're making it seem that way. You see more teenagers and adults than you do ACTUAL KIDS in this game. And when you run into them, they're helpless. It's not like they'll understand anyways.

Misticall and I have been trying to recruit members, and a few of our members are ACTUALLY apart of the LGBT community.

And it only brings "unnecessary warfare" If you let it happen. Out of all of the times Misticall and I have recruited members, we've only ran into a few people against the LGBT community. They either kindly stated the fact that it was against them or their religion, and there were no fights included. I don't understand why I can't have a little fun and be different?

Clans don't always have to be "The kingdom of" "Parkour warriors" Etc, Clans exist to bring people together as one.

The name has been chosen, so this topic is pretty outdated. Thank you all for your opinions and Input! It is VERY MUCH appreciated. ♥