Who's your favorite?

Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
Who's your favorite?...

Who's your favorite youtuber? - Who does Cubic Castle's videos!

Who's your favorite Moderator?

Who's your favorite Admin? - Mabz counts as an admins, and Mabz is support.

Comments

• xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    Well My favorite youtuber is Sid

Favorite Mod, I have alot of favorites that have become awesome friends like Superxtreme, Hinter and Of course Sid is a very fun person to be around :P

And favorite admin? I haven't personally talked to any of them but I think Cosmic is a fun person.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member

Well My favorite youtuber is Sid

Favorite Mod, I have alot of favorites that have become awesome friends like Superxtreme, Hinter and Of course Sid is a very fun person to be around :P

And favorite admin? I haven't personally talked to any of them but I think Cosmic is a fun person.

Well Betamax we never see, Mabz is support, Kewb hardly replies. Cosmic is the only one I actually can talk to or even get a reply out of xD
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Best Cubic castle youtuber eh? I must say it was Cube :p and now Sam.boyer and GDog

My favorite moderators are Cortana, Madame Angel and KnoP
  • Who's your favorite youtuber? - Who does Cubic Castle's videos!
    Sid
    Hmmm... Hinter, OkByMe, *Dread KnoP*,
    Who's your favorite Admin? - Mabz counts as an admins, and Mabz is support. - I never have spoke to Betamax, Cosmic is rarely seen. Although Kew and I talk frequently... So SirKewberth.
    :D
  • Best Cubic Castles Youtuber? Gdog, of course ;-) Sid's movie is impressive too.
    Favourite Moderater: You know the answer, don't you? (Gdog). Momo, Hinter, Superxtreme and CubeSensei are also awesome.
    Favourite administrator: I don't really have a favourite.. I never see BetaMax, both Kewberth and Cosmic are fun.:-)
    Gotta do mine.

Youtuber: Gdog!

Moderator: No comment, I have to many favorite. I cannot pick the best.

Admins: OMG! Mabz is amazing, Kewb ignores me, Cos always good for a chat and BetaMax just lives in a cave! I shall come to your cave! But best, hmm, Cosmic.
  • I take it Harpy, Grey and Greymalke all count as Admins since they work for CC and are counted as Admins ingame

From my knowledge, they are all the same people. Greymalke is still playing in-game, I was lucky enough to meet him the other day. But yes they are admins, so I do not see anything wrong with not putting them down as your favorite :)
    They're admins yes, but they're more known by older players. Also, BetaMax was on 1-2 week's ago.
  • CanItBeDoneCanItBeDone The Universe; The Milky Way Galaxy; The Solar System; Earth; North AmericaMember
    Why does everyone assumes Betamax live in a cave? Perhaps he lives in a hobbit hole! Who knows!
    edited March 2016

Why does everyone assumes Betamax live in a cave? Perhaps he lives in a hobbit hole! Who knows!

Couldn't find the post, but Cosmic and Kewb were mutli-posting xD and Horus said something like "I will get BetaMax out of his cave to sort you two out"

I'll try look again for the thread.
  • .ci..ci. Member
    Youtuber: Any of them and all of them!
    Favorite Mod: Any and all
    Favorite Admin: Well, I do not know or have met or seen any of these guys. Maybe Horus? I do not know...

Couldn't find the post, but Cosmic and Kewb were mutli-posting xD and Horus said something like "I will get BetaMax out of his cave to sort you two out"

I'll try look again for the thread.
    Yes I rember that xD

Maybe his home is disguised as a cave, but secretly a massive mansion!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  •  Thanh_ Thanh_ Somewhere near 16°28'30.0"N 107°36'07.2"E at the South East AsiaMember

BetaMax just lives in a cave!

Maybe these are doorway to Betamax's Cave!
    betmax 1
    betmax2
    betmax 3
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Favorite YouTuber-Gdog
    Favorite Mod- Madame Angel
    Favorite Admin-Cosmic Cow
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    Who's your favorite youtuber who does Cubic Castle's videos?
    I Really enjoy Siddd's content. But i do like several others as well.

We have many great moderators, but if i had to choose just one, i would pick Hinter. He really does get involved with the community in a large scale.

Who's your favorite Admin?
    Sirkewberth. I Just love that he tries to interact with the community as much as he possibly can.
  • favorite |Youtuber - HoggyCz
    favorite Mod - Gdog
    favorite Admin - SirKewberth
  • TheTimManTheTimMan In Athena Shy's armsMember
    Favorite YouTuber Athena Shy, 2nd is CubeSensei.
    Favorite Moderator is Gdog, too hard to pick a 2nd tho They are special in their own way.
    Admin... Sirkewberth, but not discounting the down to earth nature of Cosmic Cow, or the amount of genuine concern for my needs that Mabz displays countless times. Each of which treat me well in their own capacity and great style.
    Thanh_ said:

BetaMax just lives in a cave!

Maybe these are doorway to Betamax's Cave!
    betmax 1
    betmax2
    betmax 3
    Maybe it is!
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Favorite youtuber : Sam.Boyer

Favorite Mod : Ehhhh... Hinter!
    Favorite Admin : Cosmic

It's hard to choose my fav admin/mod...