I got now 200 karma so a giveaway :P (ENDED)

124»

Comments

• Ummm.
    Here's mine

Edit:How/When do i put my realm nam3?

nicely made :D

i rather have that we meet in person but if you are really busy realm name is possible too, what do you want to have as prize though?
    Im not busy at all, u can meet me if u dont want go to realm xD
  • epieownz said:

so would you allow this to be an entry?

sure, ill allow it. what do you want to have?
    Misticall said:

Misticall said:

Elemental, here's your karma xD
    Cry before it right now, it's not as good as you're thinking but u got alot of them, they'll hunt u :D

Ps: Don't thanks me for scaring u, muahahhahhahaha

Realm name: Charmander's Rentals & Shop
    don't u dare to see no piggy or donation >:3

My Aot Art ^=^ snowy and me love aot <3</p>

Misticall said:

I made this for @LazyLupine a while back :3

I made this for misticall a few days ago >.<'</p>

elemental god,you told me to make a picture and here you go xd don't blame me if any artists kill themselves because of seeing it

okay, what do you guys want as prize? :P jad i already know, a 100x100 room. or do you want something else?
    I'd like an unused realm if you could;-; like 33x33 to 55x55 or so >.> it's for a friend of mine who wants a realm for a project of hers :3
    Forgot the realm name- The Cubic Plaza, there is a donation table left of entrance :D

if you dont mind i rather give it to you yourself ^^

also people if you dont yet have gotten your prize pls say it, forgot which ones i gave half xD
    Oka, I sent you a request :D tysm
  • Charm'Charm' Member, Game Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Here's a drawing I made for Liberated

Realm: CharmBerryXO's Realm (enter the door in the corner)
    Prize: Let's just say whatever is in the 7th slot of your inventory XD (If it is something expensive then nvm, a noob hat is fine lol)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Okay ill end it now, else i get broke xD

Also has been enough days

All things gotten after this will not be counted

The ones still needing to get the prize i will work on it in 13-14 hours or tomorrow
  • Okay ill end it now, else i get broke xD

The ones still needing to get the prize i will work on it in 13-14 hours or tomorrow

oka I sent you a friend request ^^
    Starsome said:

Ok, feel free to add me here or IG :D

Btw, does everyone who joined this get prize? I mean those who joined before you ended it?

If you have trouble finding my realm plz let me know so I can fix it. It should be easy to find tho, just search Starsome and both my guide realms should come up. Starsome's betamax guide is the one you should go to :D

Tysm :) This giveaway is cool even thought I haven't gotten any prize yet :)

YES EVERYONE GETS A PRIZE, THATS WHY I ASK WHAT YOU WANT *ughe ughe* sorry ;_;
  • Starsome said:

Btw, does everyone who joined this get prize? I mean those who joined before you ended it?

If you have trouble finding my realm plz let me know so I can fix it. It should be easy to find tho, just search Starsome and both my guide realms should come up. Starsome's betamax guide is the one you should go to :D

Oh okay, anything will do with me, or maybe I don't have the chance to get the prize .-.
  • i need angel wings right now. I can pay part of it if needed, but I'll accept any gift :P.
  • epieownz said:

i need angel wings right now. I can pay part of it if needed, but I'll accept any gift :P.

Giveaway already ended
    epieownz said:

i need angel wings right now. I can pay part of it if needed, but I'll accept any gift :P.

1: giveaway already ended
    2: you dont even have posted your own drawing
    3: angel wings is a bit a high asking, dont ya think?
  • I got nothing ;_;
  • I made a meme, which you allowed as entry, but you are right it is too much.
    I didn't expect anything anyway o.0

• epieownz said:

I made a meme, which you allowed as entry, but you are right it is too much.

Starsome said:

Haven't gotten anything yet X.X Btw if the stuff on my list is too expensive any other clothing's are ok :)

Starsome said:

Oh okay, anything will do with me, or maybe I don't have the chance to get the prize .-.
    If you asked for Incredibly pricy stuff I can see why it wasn't delivered this is literally make a picture get some stuff.

I probably got a cat tail I could donate to the cause xD

Epic Angel wings? Try something more suited to the situation.

And fire did you even ask for anything?
  • lol m8. I just need to buy angel wings. i would take any gift and be happy with it.
    maybe I have worded it badly.
    i just need help finding some angel wings for a decent price tbh.
    epieownz said:

oh yeah, i forgot about your second enty, still what you asked for is too high

also guys sorry that it takes so long, i have almost mot the time to even do anything on my pc... so i cant really search for the items, pls message me the thing you wanted (annd not an absurt one pls) if you havent got anything yet.... and pls be patient
  • it's ok, but if you know somebody who sells angel wings fro less than 5750c please tell me.
    i need to buy them :P
  • epieownz said:

also guys sorry that it takes so long, i have almost mot the time to even do anything on my pc... so i cant really search for the items, pls message me the thing you wanted (annd not an absurt one pls) if you havent got anything yet.... and pls be patient
    You don't have to apologize !! It's your cubits and possibly your money if you're spending money to buy people things.

Also I cancelled my request since mist decided to give up his for me (im ashibug hai)

thank you so much!!
  • epieownz said:

You don't have to apologize !! It's your cubits and possibly your money if you're spending money to buy people things.

Also I cancelled my request since mist decided to give up his for me (im ashibug hai)

thank you so much!!
    I am very generous ;3

epieownz said:

thank you so much!!
    ah so you are ashibug's ''real'' account, that makes everything a lot clearer :P
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Can i still get mah prize? :3

Can i still get mah prize? :3

I sayed message me.... this whole thread got all the way messed up with people asking things and such so its too much efford to search everything

SO SEND ME A MESSAGE LIKE I SAYED XD
    Starsome said:

epieownz said:

Np! But what kind of stuff are you really able to get us? Any examples? I really want a bottomless for my coming parkour but theire like 2-3k if still too expensive then maybe...idk...some animal sets (including a cat tail, coz I need 1) would do. Also 1k in my piggy would be fine :D
    Or any other clothing's is ok to :)

(Sry I don't mean to be greedy or anything)
    I shall see what i can do, you are a bit too late with it though, else i would have critter suits and the stamp for you xD

And yes got ya message
    Guys.... message me for what you wanted to get.....

New rule i guess: message me or you dont get the present you wanted

I cant see what exactly what is what because the people asking
    Starsome already send the message do she dont have to

Jeez, this giveaway took longer than expected......
    Starsome said:

Guys.... message me for what you wanted to get.....

New rule i guess: message me or you dont get the present you wanted

I cant see what exactly what is what because the people asking
    Starsome already send the message do she dont have to

Jeez, this giveaway took longer than expected......

Do I have to send you another message?

No you dont

Also guys, ill try to get the prizes on sunday or so, and since starsome was the only messaging she only gets her prize.... i give everyone that posted a drawing he time till sunday or it just dont go trough