Clothes for pets

Linky034Linky034 Member
edited June 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Sounds wierd,but it will make a huge difference between someones pet with another,and also will make them look adorable,i have come with the idea,that they can only wear shirts (normal shirts,santa shirt,etc),hats (top hat,cowls,etc) and scarfs (not all the accesories will be weareble cuz it will be wierd see a kitty with wings of a dog with a cloak) tell me how does it sounds the idea ;)

Comments

• BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Add it now or i die
  • But... Elf already have his clothes... Sounds weird if he wear 2 stuff at a time :/
  • Linky034Linky034 Member
    edited June 2017
    No,we can exclude him from this idea
  • Linky034 said:

Then this game will be unfair... XD
  • Linky034 said:

Then this game will be unfair... XD
    Xd

+1 for the idea
  • SilverPinkSilverPink Member
    edited June 2017

But... Elf already have his clothes... Sounds weird if he wear 2 stuff at a time :/

Well, we can wear tutus and robes at the same time '-'

Also, this has been suggested some times in the past.

Edit: I found the discussion.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8419/pet-outfits/p1
  • I think only hats
  • Once when i was a noob the first time i saw a ram I thought you had to put ram horns on a reindeer and it becomes a ram
    I was so dumb :v
    But little like hats can be good like a little mouse hat for cats ;-; or even a sausage hat
  • Maybe as a holiday special? Like in the holiday packs, but i cant imagine clothes all the time. Idk.. Could be a good idea?
  • Well u know how small pet is... And it's kinda weird that crawling animals, wearing clothing '-'
  • XD
  • Honestly clothes for pets is really stupid .-. Even in general, or in real life...
  • EXACTLY.
    Pertwee said:

Honestly clothes for pets is really stupid .-. Even in general, or in real life...

• Aw really? Even little easter egg type things would be cool.

Ability to change snowmans tophat for example.
  • Pandorite said:

Aw really? Even little easter egg type things would be cool.

Ability to change snowmans tophat for example.

That'd be cool. +1 on that idea
    but uh; then again..
    clothing on pets is a -1 overall

• Like the idea +1
  • +1 pets would be very cute. But what if someone puts cat ears on a cat or even a dog xd
  • Idk,but well,maybe the disigners will add them and think abiut how it would work
  • *Brambles**Brambles* Member
    edited July 2017
    I like this idea as if you have more than one of the same pet you can make them look unique, but I don't think cubic castles will ever add clothes on pets in cc tbh