Im stupid i lost 730k

2»

Comments

• Seaside said:

Seaside said:

Every time you glass a new item do you test it to make sure it doesn't despawn? I don't. I probably would of made the same mistake thinking that they wouldn't despawn as EVERY other item doesn't despawn.

Still doesn't explain why he had to put them in glass
    Why do you put anything in glass? Maybe he needed exactly 400,000c to but a umbrella so he just put the rest in a piggy, removed it, and glasses it for later. Why would the reason matter anyways?
    Then put x amount back in piggy there is literally no reason to put c into glass except to show off
  • Pandorite said:

Seaside said:

Seaside said:

Every time you glass a new item do you test it to make sure it doesn't despawn? I don't. I probably would of made the same mistake thinking that they wouldn't despawn as EVERY other item doesn't despawn.

Still doesn't explain why he had to put them in glass
    Why do you put anything in glass? Maybe he needed exactly 400,000c to but a umbrella so he just put the rest in a piggy, removed it, and glasses it for later. Why would the reason matter anyways?
    Then put x amount back in piggy there is literally no reason to put c into glass except to show off
    Even if he was showing off it's the same way for glassing any expensive item. He probably thought if so and so's twenty umbrellas don't despawn when they put them in glass why should my 730,000c despawn?
  • Well quit 3 years ago so he joined a new fresh out game bought 730k with real money then left for 3 years,yep makes sense I would definitely just buy money in a game and leave for 3 years
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited June 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Something is fishy

I agree. Not that I'm convinced he's lying, it's just that some things don't add up and some things he said just sounds plain fishy.
  • He should have just sent a support ticket.

If his story is true, I think support would help him even though it was his own mistake.
  • epieownz said:

He should have just sent a support ticket.

If his story is true, I think support would help him even though it was his own mistake.

Nope, if support give him back his c how about others? It'll be unfair for them, so no return will be fair for all, else return all those scammed or missed items admins...
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    The way I see it just send support a ticket for a definitive yes or no. Anything past that is just speculation
  • By SmileyBy Smiley Member
    edited June 2017

O

Seaside said:

There is no warning that cubits are the only thing in this game that despawn when placed in glass..

Yeah but why didn't he test it with like 50c?,chao
    He thought its better to test with 720k =))
  • Poor you :(
  • edited June 2017
    Don't you see how chill he is in the thread and comments if he really had lost THAT amount of cubits he would be freaking out his story is really un-believe-able I tried to put it together a few times and still a part missing so I really honestly think it's a lie
    He said he quit three years and then he said 1 year he couldn't even remember his own lie
  • Don't you see how chill he is in the thread and comments if he really had lost THAT amount of cubits he would be freaking out his story is really un-believe-able I tried to put it together a few times and still a part missing so I really honestly think it's a lie
    He said he quit three years and then he said 1 year he couldn't even remember his own lie

I'm not saying it is true I was just saying if he did In fact lose 730k like that it wouldn't be all his fault.
  • Thanks for my friends who help me to get back my 730k cubits and for those who say its my fault idk if i put that cubits on the glass and i put a sign on middle r.i.p crazybunny 730k cubits And i have a proof carlos slim saw that cubits and y1s2 :D ty guys i hope i can get back my cubits and goodluck to me
  • Guys Ty again i got my 741k back also to the cubic castles supporters i will keep playing this game :D
  • 10k a day. Not bad :p. I thought u were like lvl 60 but eh 25 ain't bad.
  • Bluejay_1 said:

10k a day. Not bad :p. I thought u were like lvl 60 but eh 25 ain't bad.

xD
  • edited June 2017

So you mean guys i cant get back my cubits?
    3 years before i got 730k then you wont give it back? so Unfair game I should play growtopia than this unfair game !

Unfair my cheeks
    You should get your stuff back in my opinion, but this was almost entirely your fault. You can't blame people for your own ignorance, and then expect the same people to be compliant with your demands.

lucaaa795 said:

Something is fishy

I know right xD

Also does the game even exist 3 years?
    he quit 3 years ago so he joined for like 5 days and left for 3 years (not exact) how could he even remember it exists

I can remember my psn passcode for over four years, different brains can remember better than others.