Switched Accounts - Ashibug

lazylupinelazylupine Member
edited June 2017 in Off-Topic
Okay I wanted to talk about me switching accounts.

First off, I'm not attempting to imposter or copy AshiMagari

I'm not throwing shade or anything but it's ticking me off, because people either think I'm her or attempting to imposter her.

Ashie is an old nickname of mine because my real name is ASHLEIGH. I have literal proof with youtube accounts and more uvu.

I was going to use Ashiebug but AshiBug just looked more appealing to look at. I literally ALREADY saw this coming

That's it, I don't want to throw shade or anything but AshiMagari isn't the only one who uses Ashi as apart of a nickname or ign, so please stop making it seem like I'm trying to copy her lol.

I've done literally 4 giveaways today and you all have seen them (or might've timezones) through hollas,, why would I imposter someone and then try to up my reputation?? it doesn't make sense

Comments

• ikr, ashi is a common nickname lmao. It's not like she owns it xD
    Like if one person is named BobPlaysCC then another person makes MyNamezBob, neither of them are copying. It's just a name
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    I went to check it out earlier after I saw a holla, and I can confirm there is no ill-intent. There's nothing wrong with similar names as long as it's not for the wrong reasons. I appreciate the sentiment from those of you who were concerned about it, but there's no reason to spread hateful rumors over something as trivial and innocent as a name <3
  • Poor Lazy Lupine now known as Ashibug, people with their pitchforks and fire. O_O!
  • Poor Lazy Lupine now known as Ashibug, people with their pitchforks and fire. O_O!

And Popsicles
  • O_o
  • aghh I''m sorry if I seemed mean in this post, I was just a bit mad because people are so quick to assume ;-;
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

aghh I''m sorry if I seemed mean in this post, I was just a bit mad because people are so quick to assume ;-;

Not mean, just assertive xD
    People assume things and spread rumors and the best way to stop it is to be up front and assertive >:D