How can the admins figure out, who use auto clicker?

My account permanent banned but why the admins figured out for such a long time ? i used auto clicker in this 2 year many times, and why the admins cant figured out fast who use auto clicker?

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

1Songoku1 said:

My account permanent banned but why the admins figured out for such a long time ? i used auto clicker in this 2 year many times, and why the admins cant figured out fast who use auto clicker?

There are peoples who are reporting it ;)
    Yeah. Either way autoclickers are never good to use '-'
  • 1Songoku11Songoku1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Yes but why the game master dont make a program who can sense the click repeat times? cause the clicks are not random the program will repeat the clicks . so all clicks are the same

And normal players cant repeat those clicks like 10 times :D

well yeah thanks then:d
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    The server can catch people too, Luca. If it was left to players alone reporting, what stops someone making an alt, no friends, locked realm? No one would ever know...
  • The easiest way people are caught is duration. If you're sitting in the same realm for say 8 hours performing 5 clicks every 5 seconds non-stop. It's a simple matter to drop in (under a hidden name of course.) And say hello. People who don't even attempt to respond might get flagged and checked again shortly really depends on the game.

That's the beauty and downfall of botting a game. Sure it's a effective method to do whatever. It's so effective you're obviously not a person.

Doesn't matter how complex the bot is. (and sometimes those can get you caught to.) not sure about cc but some games can detect software running it. Don't ask for the technically information on the subject just know.

There is no safe way to bot/auto anything in a game. If you're not sitting behind that screen you risk the loss of your account. It's just not worth it.
    Not all clickers work like that, I for one have seen people use Auto Clicking IG (I obviously will not say their name for public shaming reasons). The ones I have seen do 1 block a second, or two, to make it less obvious. Also, I wouldn't put it past some players about sitting and crafting. I spent an hour before clicking away crafting Regs to get more.... beyond boring...

There's always ways to "Auto Click" without using programs xD! Let's become inventors and make a stick poke our mouse button twice a second :o
  • Not all clickers work like that, I for one have seen people use Auto Clicking IG (I obviously will not say their name for public shaming reasons). The ones I have seen do 1 block a second, or two, to make it less obvious. Also, I wouldn't put it past some players about sitting and crafting. I spent an hour before clicking away crafting Regs to get more.... beyond boring...

There's always ways to "Auto Click" without using programs xD! Let's become inventors and make a stick poke our mouse button twice a second :o

But see again either there is a repeated pattern for hours. Or more complex scripting that can be picked up by the system. Either way you risk your account.
    Pandorite said:

Not all clickers work like that, I for one have seen people use Auto Clicking IG (I obviously will not say their name for public shaming reasons). The ones I have seen do 1 block a second, or two, to make it less obvious. Also, I wouldn't put it past some players about sitting and crafting. I spent an hour before clicking away crafting Regs to get more.... beyond boring...

But see again either there is a repeated pattern for hours. Or more complex scripting that can be picked up by the system. Either way you risk your account.
    Who said Auto Clicking cannot do 1 a second then 2 a second? We don't know. I haven't used nor gone on any sites which show information on the software.
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited June 2017

Pandorite said:

Who said Auto Clicking cannot do 1 a second then 2 a second? We don't know. I haven't used nor gone on any sites which show information on the software.
    This is a pattern 1 2 1 2 1 2 the more complex it gets the harder manual detection is but the easier the system can see it. This example again can be detected by responses it never responds to anyone.

I've seen some super complex bots is some games that straight up have programmed responses very generic of course. They can say things like "Hello" "Oh cool" "Bye have a good one" even these get banned because they get detected by the system. The script it noticed by the game.

Trust me there isn't a safe way to bot. I tried it a long time ago in a old game called runescape. Lol account got perma banned and I learned my lesson haven't botted anything since.

Edit: other signs most people using bots tend not to add many (if any friends) as each one increases the risk of a report. At least in a game like cc where they can simply tp to you.
  • Its pretty obvious to tell autoclickers. If the player is in a mine or in their realm crafting, and they do not reply to people and constantly disconect then they are using speed hacks
  • Some AC have random delays :P
  • Some AC have random delays :P

And again. Doesn't matter how many random delays you have. It you're mining for 6 hours straight. Never respond to anyone. Etc.
  • lazylupinelazylupine Member
    edited June 2017
    Not all auto-clickers are bots though I thought?

Auto-Clicking is a software which will basically keep clicking "Craft" so it's a bot. I don't know exactly how they work, I can only guess or go by what I have been told by them who use it.
  • Auto-Clicking is a software which will basically keep clicking "Craft" so it's a bot. I don't know exactly how they work, I can only guess or go by what I have been told by them who use it.

Correct, Anything automated is a bot and it's pretty simple. It just tells the computer the mouse clicked. Set to x seconds per click add random x-y delays. Etc.
  • Not all clickers work like that, I for one have seen people use Auto Clicking IG (I obviously will not say their name for public shaming reasons). The ones I have seen do 1 block a second, or two, to make it less obvious. Also, I wouldn't put it past some players about sitting and crafting. I spent an hour before clicking away crafting Regs to get more.... beyond boring...

This RPG I've played called Super Paper Mario I remember literally using elastic bands and a few other things on the controller so that as the enemies dropped out of this pipe Bowser (who you play as) is constantly breathing fire due to your mechanism and so it grinds levels. xD
  • Ive seen people use a lego motor to build in an empty realm
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Closing - please don't necropost
This discussion has been closed.