Scam Reports

Comments

• There is no proof of scamming since he havent said it costs like 10c and u have not shown any proof of him changing the price so it might just be an expensive shop :3
  • There is no proof of scamming since he havent said it costs like 10c and u have not shown any proof of him changing the price so it might just be an expensive shop :3

Actually he specifically said. Everyone scams me. I will too. Admitted in the chat log.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

There is no proof of scamming since he havent said it costs like 10c and u have not shown any proof of him changing the price so it might just be an expensive shop :3

No one will listen to you since you are a filthy scammer too

look at the first screenshot too ,its a "footprint" while he's selling clanstone to me . . .
  • lazylupinelazylupine Member
    edited June 2017
    kurt... said:

There is no proof of scamming since he havent said it costs like 10c and u have not shown any proof of him changing the price so it might just be an expensive shop :3

look at the first screenshot too ,its a "footprint" while he's selling clanstone to me . . .
    The same guy made a holla today! Almost got scammed until I recognized the realm. ^^

Plus I got his realm name! Whatta bonus.
  • yea I got scammed from that same realm and same guy. Rip my 7.5k. I dont know why I didnt check it
    Cubic time was Wed Jun 21 11:23:55 2017
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited June 2017
    Okay so ever since this guy scammed my 5k I wanted to find him scamming again. Well...I found him in the act!
    PLEASE @Superxtreme @Scorto7 @Cubic Mom anyone look into this and do something more than a warning? Pics show time and date to show Im not lying btw*
  • Okay ... another one xD it took time for me to realized and investigate this guy cause i taught he's trustworthy unfortunately he's so unlucky that he targeted me cause im not that rich for his scam xD so anyways...

scammer: Wizardbr

At first he was touring me at some realm that i taught "his builds" well maybe but it was so nice builds like mansion and some other ,he said that Billyboo buy one or 2 of his artworks i think, and offered too on some of his builds ,he mentioned edition too that offered like 50k or 100k to buy his realm... well the evidence that he's a scammer was on the picture (realm seller1.3) he claimed that the realm was his old realm unfortunately again the owner came and i also know that place xD I havent took screenshot on the rooms that he toured me but i have some food warps to go there. . .

I'm "hoping" and "waiting" "again" that this would be "investigated" and "one day" you would comment "this has been taken care of" thanks in advance xD
  • kurt... said:

Okay ... another one xD it took time for me to realized and investigate this guy cause i taught he's trustworthy unfortunately he's so unlucky that he targeted me cause im not that rich for his scam xD so anyways...

scammer: Wizardbr

At first he was touring me at some realm that i taught "his builds" well maybe but it was so nice builds like mansion and some other ,he said that Billyboo buy one or 2 of his artworks i think, and offered too on some of his builds ,he mentioned edition too that offered like 50k or 100k to buy his realm... well the evidence that he's a scammer was on the picture (realm seller1.3) he claimed that the realm was his old realm unfortunately again the owner came and i also know that place xD I havent took screenshot on the rooms that he toured me but i have some food warps to go there. . .

I'm "hoping" and "waiting" "again" that this would be "investigated" and "one day" you would comment "this has been taken care of" thanks in advance xD

Lol...
    Scammer: I don't have permission but once you pay me I'll find a way you give you permission.

How stupid does he think people are?
  • well there are more funny chats i havent took screenshot xD when i asked how does he negotiate with the buyers he said, he'll give perm and then the buyer will ban him xD "how come the owner would be banned from his own realm" well just goodluck to him lel
  • kurt... said:

well there are more funny chats i havent took screenshot xD when i asked how does he negotiate with the buyers he said, he'll give perm and then the buyer will ban him xD "how come the owner would be banned from his own realm" well just goodluck to him lel

Yeah he's a classic scammer. Aka highly untrusting meaning he's never given people permission and has no idea how the system works
  • I caught a player doing a rental scam with pets, take a look!
    By the ways, I did not purchase the one that is active, I watched a player buy it and they took a few minutes to realize...

Realm Name: Hyufi And Friends Shop
    Owner: Hyufi
    Scam Type: Rental Lots

The Lots cost 1,000 cubits to rent, which I did NOT rent, again, it was another player who fell victim to another rental scam. As you see in the picture, the pets are on top of red plaster blocks, not rental blocks, meaning they cannot me mined, this must be stopped!

Cubic Time: Thursday June 22, 2017 - 12:29:52
  • I caught a player doing a rental scam with pets, take a look!
    By the ways, I did not purchase the one that is active, I watched a player buy it and they took a few minutes to realize...

Realm Name: Hyufi And Friends Shop
    Owner: Hyufi
    Scam Type: Rental Lots

The Lots cost 1,000 cubits to rent, which I did NOT rent, again, it was another player who fell victim to another rental scam. As you see in the picture, the pets are on top of red plaster blocks, not rental blocks, meaning they cannot me mined, this must be stopped!

Cubic Time: Thursday June 22, 2017 - 12:29:52

i hate to discover that one of my friends is a scammer >_>
    i know he's been muted
  • Hyufi has been caught scamming multiple times! There's already a couple of different reports from different people. That's honestly very sad lol
  • Hyufi has been caught scamming multiple times! There's already a couple of different reports from different people. That's honestly very sad lol

Yup, unfortunate...she got 2k so far from this scam...
  • MisticallMisticall Member
    edited June 2017
    Scammer: Koiza
    Method: Payaway (Illegal)
    She holla'd, friend me for giveaway. When you friend her it's obvious it's a payaway. The cost of her scam is 1K. Thankfully, I was able to warn others on my alt before taking these screenshots.

• Misticall said:

She holla'd, friend me for giveaway. When you friend her it's obvious it's a payaway. The cost of her scam is 1K. Thankfully, I was able to warn others on my alt before taking these screenshots.

Was Pertwee trying to stop koiza? Cause they know eachother I think

Yup, unfortunate...she got 2k so far from this scam...
    *cough cough* way more >_>
  • Koiza has scammed way more than 2k, way more than anything
  • Koiza should be banned.
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited June 2017

Picture edited in. (my phone always says memory to low. :/) Thanks sans.

Second edit during the month he claimed I borrowed c from him I bought 77500 c from the store and held a giveaway.

I'm not sure what kind of lame attempt of a money grab it was. But some guy freedoms1 comes into mine and arcs mall. Says I loaned money from him may 24th (don't think I had even joined the game at this point. Edit checked okay yes I had joined game.) and I better pay him back.

Funny enough this is after he sees arcs black umbrellas motley sets ramm etc. Werid that I don't think I've ever met him.

Anyways he said he will post a scam report here. Although when i questioned his claim he left the room so. Doubt he will respond to me here either.

If I owe you a debt Freedom1 Then how much was it? what was it for? And I'd like to see some proof.

I'm sure ArcDragon, Pixel, Hestia, Obito and more can vouch for me. I pay my debts (when they exist) but I'm getting really tired of the money grabs.

Not sure I'm ever putting my motley set back on because of people like this.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2017
    A player H50 ..... tries to Scamm

Cubic time 00:51

How?

He has 2 items and he drop 1 items and says a (pass) then he drop other same item
    then says he looks i can make them double.

then he can ask players items for make it Double but he gona scamm it

He doing it in the lobby.

You can find the scammer name in chat list he just left something with H50 and more

i asked that playes that he try to scamm

I said: what he said to u in lobby about make items double

He tried to scamm that player i warned that player.

Be careful !

@Superxtreme @Scorto7 @Cortana @cubic mom any Mod/admin
    @Horus @Nolana

• Galantis said:

How?

He has 2 items and he drop 1 items and says a (pass) then he drop other same item

You can find the scammer name in chat list he just left something with H50 and more

Be careful !

@Horus @Nolana

Actually there's no screen shot of him scamming you could have just set everything up
  • Galantis said:

How?

Be careful !

@Horus @Nolana

There is no screenshot chat with h50 or whatever .-. you just make a fail report
  • DeemzDeemz Member
    Scammed: AlvinKwok0514
    Scammmer: CrystalWater
    Scammed Item: A Door To A Shop Of Alvinkwok's
    Time Of Scamming: Not Clear. He Suddently Broadcasted In Clan.
    Evidence: Unclear. Please Interview AlvinKwok0514.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Misticall said:

It's been dealt with

• Misticall said:

It's been dealt with

Thank you so much for the quick response :D
  • Misticall said:

It's been dealt with

Can u deal with the one I reported? :(
  • Woooooweee we have a big scam here! Including 2-3 people, or maybe 1 person with vpns and whatnot.
    Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

Alright! Here's what happened
    So, I was in the lobby on my new account..

And since I'm a low level on my new account a lot of people have been attempting to scam me, but this person, in particular, is a bit different.

I have a lot of screenshots uvu

Anyways, he claimed to be hosting a truth or dare game - Which he dares us to drop items

Mid-game, a random player joined, which confused me since we were in a supposedly abandoned realm and Naruto acted as if they didn't know x Gamehacker x.

I kinda got suspicious so I requested we change realms, despite him having no permissions or the other guy having no permissions, due to the fact that I felt some chain reaction was going on.

After I attempted to allow them to do the game in a few realms of super old accounts of mine, He claimed I'd set them up so he should let the other player choose a realm

Now, you may or may not see in a few of the screenshots that Naruto is being called DRAIN.

the realm we entered was drain23's realm, which I realized after the one millionth time Naruto was called drain.. *facepalm*

I point it out, and he claims that Naruto means "drain" in google translate, and I go on to say that it means Naruto in every language given it's a made up name.

After all of this, we go into an old friend of mine's realm, which I have no relations with at all.

Jerrynana123 teleported just in time, because after I told him what had happened Jerry told me that Pickles2001 had known gamehacker, and that gamehacker and naruto were supposedly related.

After it was summed up that he was a scammer, he pointed fingers at me asking where I got my balloon and claiming that the scam reports said I had scammed it... when I had literally just re-bought a balloon last night from a holla lol

Anyways this is pretty lengthy, but meh

• Woooooweee we have a big scam here! Including 2-3 people, or maybe 1 person with vpns and whatnot.
    Participants:
    Naruto wer
    x Gamehacker x

Alright! Here's what happened
    So, I was in the lobby on my new account..

And since I'm a low level on my new account a lot of people have been attempting to scam me, but this person, in particular, is a bit different.

I have a lot of screenshots uvu

Anyways, he claimed to be hosting a truth or dare game - Which he dares us to drop items

Mid-game, a random player joined, which confused me since we were in a supposedly abandoned realm and Naruto acted as if they didn't know x Gamehacker x.

I kinda got suspicious so I requested we change realms, despite him having no permissions or the other guy having no permissions, due to the fact that I felt some chain reaction was going on.

After I attempted to allow them to do the game in a few realms of super old accounts of mine, He claimed I'd set them up so he should let the other player choose a realm

Now, you may or may not see in a few of the screenshots that Naruto is being called DRAIN.

the realm we entered was drain23's realm, which I realized after the one millionth time Naruto was called drain.. *facepalm*

I point it out, and he claims that Naruto means "drain" in google translate, and I go on to say that it means Naruto in every language given it's a made up name.

After all of this, we go into an old friend of mine's realm, which I have no relations with at all.

Jerrynana123 teleported just in time, because after I told him what had happened Jerry told me that Pickles2001 had known gamehacker, and that gamehacker and naruto were supposedly related.

After it was summed up that he was a scammer, he pointed fingers at me asking where I got my balloon and claiming that the scam reports said I had scammed it... when I had literally just re-bought a balloon last night from a holla lol

Anyways this is pretty lengthy, but meh

What I find hilarious is his clan name, but that is trapping people to believe that he is anti-scammer. Good catch lupine
This discussion has been closed.