Scam Reports

Comments

• This guy obviously either has seen my posts on the forums or seen me in game because when i contacted his fake account on ig i never gave him my real name in game. He knows that i know who he is somehow... Ive taken further precautions to prevent future name copying. Like pLckies2oo1, pLckIes2001 and so on. Just letting everyone know if u see any of those two accounts i mentioned thats the real me. Any others are fake. I will confirm if any alts are me or not. If they do not act like me then report them please ^_^ i pray they catch this culprit soon so that no more players are framed for scamming
  • Time: In screenshot
    Scammers: in screenshot
    Realm: it's was room and the scammers used a personal sentry on the portal.
    Loses: Nothing.
    Both the scammers hid under the rental places so when someone rents the place, they remove the foundation blocks.
  • happened about an hour and a half ago i think
  • Time: In screenshot
    Both the scammers hid under the rental places so when someone rents the place, they remove the foundation blocks.

May I also add that
    $=POUND=$

is acting like it wasnt a scam to get people to buy it
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Time: In screenshot

It's been dealt with. Also don't forget to use the report button in game.....

lucaaa795 said:

Time: In screenshot

May I also add that
    $=POUND=$

is acting like it wasnt a scam to get people to buy it
    Pound,euro and dolar are all scammers.They are a group actually
    I know. I was chilling in their crib.

• Rental Scam by []DrakenSnag[]
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Draken's is *NOT* a scam, it's a game of luck, which is not allowed, but it is *NOT* a scam... :D!

i so didnt buy one
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Semoune Try get me account. I read From BroadCast i need report

here some screenshot. @Superxtreme @Cortana @Scorto7
  • I dont remember the full sentence on the holla though but he said " angel wings pet and blah blah rent here something like that"

(I founded out that there are 2 owners maybe more cause the other one have perm and i saw him/her breaking the blocks)

scammers : Sky_creeper and the one i founded out baynicksizherif
  • happened a few minutes ago he's telling people to make mods for an other game and he pays them here

happened a few minutes ago he's telling people to make mods for an other game and he pays them here

It has been dealt with
  • $uperplayz$uperplayz Member
    edited June 2017
    @Superxtreme
    Game Of Chances/Skills,Against Rules?

I Think It Was Been Said Clearly In The System Broadcast/Game Of Chances Not
    Allowed..

Owner Kept Saying It Isnt A Game Of Chance.

Realm Name:ArtAlmightY Grand shop
    The Game Is Still There You gotta Check It Out.
    How Much To Get In: 10c
    Owner Name: >Hercules<

When I Reached Near To The Prize Dispenser..
    He Said: You're Cheating,
    And He Removed The Dispenser
    Wasted 20c On This :3
    Parkour Was crazy Hard.
    Evidence:

• happened a few minutes ago he's telling people to make mods for an other game and he pays them here

It has been dealt with
    Super would it be possible to find out who was in a realm at a given time? A friend of mine had 75k stolen from his pig. 3 people had permission. He's not asking for the c back he just wants to know who's lying to him. Because at it is friendships are being damaged over the distrust and uncertainty.

Note he's sending in a support ticket as well.
    Pandorite said:

happened a few minutes ago he's telling people to make mods for an other game and he pays them here

It has been dealt with
    Super would it be possible to find out who was in a realm at a given time? A friend of mine had 75k stolen from his pig. 3 people had permission. He's not asking for the c back he just wants to know who's lying to him. Because at it is friendships are being damaged over the distrust and uncertainty.

Not possible for mods to check. Maybe try support...

• Pandorite said:

It has been dealt with

Not possible for mods to check. Maybe try support...

Thanks. I'm hoping Mabz can just tell us who was in the realm. I'm one of the three people with permission :( So trying to get this resolved.
  • PeacefulQbee is running a scam which cost my sister a paperbag hat. He promises to give a black umbrella for free, but then you give him something, and he runs off. My sister was pretty dumb to fall for this, but this still is a scam.
  • PeacefulQbee is running a scam which cost my sister a paperbag hat. He promises to give a black umbrella for free, but then you give him something, and he runs off. My sister was pretty dumb to fall for this, but this still is a scam.

He told me to put my halo(i wa son a low leveled alt) in a chest and put a sentry on it a d if he could guess the password he said he would get to keep the halo. XD i mean seriously he can pull the chest at any given moment and steal it why would i put my halo in a chest
  • I think every1 on this game have heard my name once or twice since im a "Big" scammer i scammed 15k in 2 mins and 100k in 1 day. I dont think ill ever stop "Currently i got 1.4 mio cubits" so im telling you this is the true way to get cubits. i keep getting banned and then 2 mins after im unbanned this game is so broken that its made for scamming. They keep adding more and more ways to scam. It all started around 3 years ago when the pig was the way to buy items. The time where u camped on top of a item in a glass and left and waited for him to destroy the glass and then u stole the item since u could take all dropped items. But every thing has a end but mine will be when CC is dead so. Thx for spending a bit of ur life reading this and this and this, You are so dumb u also read this XD.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited June 2017

I think every1 on this game have heard my name once or twice since im a "Big" scammer i scammed 15k in 2 mins and 100k in 1 day. I dont think ill ever stop "Currently i got 1.4 mio cubits" so im telling you this is the true way to get cubits. i keep getting banned and then 2 mins after im unbanned this game is so broken that its made for scamming. They keep adding more and more ways to scam. It all started around 3 years ago when the pig was the way to buy items. The time where u camped on top of a item in a glass and left and waited for him to destroy the glass and then u stole the item since u could take all dropped items. But every thing has a end but mine will be when CC is dead so. Thx for spending a bit of ur life reading this and this and this, You are so dumb u also read this XD.

What if you were the person who was getting scammed? What if the person who kept scamming you wrote all this? If you were the person who was always getting scammed then I'm 101% sure you would be against scamming. Grow up.
    And just FYI, scamming is the stupidest way to get items.
  • JadabugJadabug Member
    edited June 2017

You can say as much as u want but scamming is lit, Its the iziest money in da world and i have been scammed a few times but i enjoy it. I even came of with most of the scams a made em come out in the community and im glad to be a part of history.

-Your Doggy Jack

But once your permabanned, no one is gonna remember you. There's gonna be a pack or something coming out and all the old scammers are old news.
    No one even talks about you in CC, let alone knows you.
    I don't even know you or heard your name in CC by any of the old players.
    Also this is the scam report section so unless you are reporting yourself then you don't need to post in this section unless you are reporting.
  • Jadabug. Search Doggy Jack, TobiFJ, Hej Toby det er mig. and u see 30 + reports over the past
  • And btw there is no perm ban u get get 720h and account removed my max ban was 720h and was over 2 mins later :3
  • And btw there is no perm ban u get get 720h and account removed my max ban was 720h and was over 2 mins later :3

stop using this forum post for something that doesn't involve a scam. And as @Jadabug said, unless you're reporting yourself don't comment on the thread.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

Jadabug. Search Doggy Jack, TobiFJ, Hej Toby det er mig. and u see 30 + reports over the past

ah you are that stupid guy that also scammed mr. hayes >:(

@Superxtreme isnt there a way to get rid of him forever? because his accounts gets banned over and over again but he keeps coming back >:(
  • Jadabug. Search Doggy Jack, TobiFJ, Hej Toby det er mig. and u see 30 + reports over the past

ah you are that stupid guy that also scammed mr. hayes >:(

@Superxtreme isnt there a way to get rid of him forever? because his accounts gets banned over and over again but he keeps coming back >:(
    These classic scammers should be banned permanently, because they think its funny to get banned, and also, if you think, they are already rich after so many scams.
  • And if u keep getting scammed u must be dumb af :3

Well writing this comment you probably risk a forums ban because there was "af" in your sentence and "af" means "as f***"
  • He probably doesn't have a static ip. All he has to do is reset his router. Make a new account and log in.
  • Another scammer ,and another wait again :3 this is my 8th report and from my previous reports i could still see some players continuing what they are doing or sometimes just like nothing happens...so plsss as much as possible tell us if you need like more eveidence or something and I'm thankful for that comment saying you've been already dealt with this or that but how about other reports... i know its hard handling all this scammers but plsss >.<

• kurt... said:

Another scammer ,and another wait again :3 this is my 8th report and from my previous reports i could still see some players continuing what they are doing or sometimes just like nothing happens...so plsss as much as possible tell us if you need like more eveidence or something and I'm thankful for that comment saying you've been already dealt with this or that but how about other reports... i know its hard handling all this scammers but plsss >.<

I Have the same guy, except I didnt get his realm name
This discussion has been closed.