CrepusCrepus Member
edited July 2018 in Community
Mine was selling meh balloon for 9.5k
Now I REALLY need one D:

Comments

• Trusting someone to level up my level 8 cat
    And you know what happened s......c.......a........m
    And @elemental god got scammed by the same guy
  • Giving someone permission in my realm to "build" a castle...
  • Everything
    And pressing play
  • ExCelsius said:

XD just askin...

Mine was selling meh balloon for 9.5k
    Now I REALLY need one D:

Same, i regret sold my balloon 10k now i want one D:
  • Have thrown 2 rare hats on a rental...
  • when i had 100k i spent it all in 1 day
    biiig mistake right there ;-;
  • when i had 100k i spent it all in 1 day

100k in 1 DAY?
    Gg
    Just gg
    Xd
  • I regret marrying Mr. Penguin without dating him first. I love Mr. Penguin so much and we were told this was not a dating game so we jumped into marriage without getting to know each other better. Our marriage was swell...until Nano came into the picture. Then he got bedroom eyes for that no good slyme ball and ran off into the sunset with him. Several months later he proposed to me asking me to be his wife again. Of course I said yes and once again things are going swell but I fear if Nano comes back then things may go south again.
  • GollumGollum South AfricaMember, Retired Moderator
    No Ragrets
  • edited June 2017
    Aj Baryza said:

when i had 100k i spent it all in 1 day

100k in 1 DAY?
    Gg
    Just gg
    Xd
    i still regret it to this day ;-;
  • Spending one hour on making 1 harm wand when i started.
    I wasted 1 hour of my live by crafting a harm wand.
    xd
  • Selling 16 Greek Orthodox hats for 1.6k each :p
  • Nothing
  • 719matmat719matmat Traveling through time and space (tping to friends)Member
    basically giving away all my easter things
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited June 2017
    playing cc for 2 years and only having 100k in total...
    in 2 years i could atleast reach to 500k >_<
  • YorukoYoruko Member
    Buying a 99x99 room and never used it.
    -Logic
  • Buying a 99x99 room and never used it.
    -Logic

I'll have it
  • telling myself not to buy the easter pack.......3 days before it was gone *buys 250k worth of easter pack* i got nuthin ;w;.....
  • Selling a dino for 10k ;-;
  • -Entity--Entity- Member
    edited June 2017

Everything
    And pressing play

hahaha, yeahhh no.

One of my biggest regrets was selling a blackcat for under 5k (don't tell coolguyboss)
    Another regret would be the fact I got called a mod-wannabe because people come and ask me for help and I said that they can always contact cubic support...the regret part of it was my reaction. I decided to let it slide and..even though It was the mature thing to do I wish I had just told them I am doing my best to help wherever I can
  • Genex said:

Everything
    And pressing play

hahaha, yeahhh no.

One of my biggest regrets was selling a blackcat for under 5k (don't tell coolguyboss)
    Another regret would be the fact I got called a mod-wannabe because people come and ask me for help and I said that they can always contact cubic support...the regret part of it was my reaction. I decided to let it slide and..even though It was the mature thing to do I wish I had just told them I am doing my best to help wherever I can
    People calling you a mod wannabe just don't want to admit they made a mistake/are wrong. I'm sure many people are grateful for your help.

^ had someone ask if I was support today. I didn't let it slide but didn't freak out just said.

"Nope I just wanna help my friend out." c: just calmly tell the truth it stops most people. Anyone who doesn't is just irritated you interrupted their rule breaking "fun" and isn't worth the attention c:
  • smuressmures Member
    Because I like cookies, everyone blackmails/bribes me with cookies T_T
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited June 2017
    Genex said:

Everything
    And pressing play

excoose me? @Genex
  • me biggest gregret iz dat i sell me umprela for 6.66kkk
  • Selling items extremely cheap
  • MAKING STUPID ART
  • *Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
    edited June 2017
    This isn't me, but my friend sold two monster heads for 32k....He forgot it was 60k
    each...
  • *Reassurance**Reassurance* Member
    edited June 2017

I regret marrying Mr. Penguin without dating him first. I love Mr. Penguin so much and we were told this was not a dating game so we jumped into marriage without getting to know each other better. Our marriage was swell...until Nano came into the picture. Then he got bedroom eyes for that no good slyme ball and ran off into the sunset with him. Several months later he proposed to me asking me to be his wife again. Of course I said yes and once again things are going swell but I fear if Nano comes back then things may go south again.

Um, I'm pretty sure dating isn't allowed in CC. It's really gross...especially with children...
  • I regret marrying Mr. Penguin without dating him first. I love Mr. Penguin so much and we were told this was not a dating game so we jumped into marriage without getting to know each other better. Our marriage was swell...until Nano came into the picture. Then he got bedroom eyes for that no good slyme ball and ran off into the sunset with him. Several months later he proposed to me asking me to be his wife again. Of course I said yes and once again things are going swell but I fear if Nano comes back then things may go south again.

Um, I'm pretty sure dating isn't allowed in CC. It's really gross...especially with children...
    that's fake its a joke people some times make
    (btw i think they're both males so yeah it IS a joke)
  • Piratax10 said:

playing cc for 2 years and only having 100k in total...
    in 2 years i could atleast reach to 500k >_<</p>

playing almost 3 years and highest is 50k :p