Arcade machine

Weve all had the moment when were waiting for an afk friend, or waiting for vends to be sold ect. When this happens, without leaving the realm, all you can really do is sit there, mabye if its your realm u can place a accelo ring loop. But its not fun. Wouldn't it be awesome if there were arcade machines we could have in our invens and place like we place cars. I think it would be AWESOME. Different games could be: Slime Invaders, Super Qbee bros, Qbeebomber Man ect. It would just be great, the prices could be like cars: the cheapest machine gets an intro price and the more complex the games are the more the c costs. And mabye, it could win u a couple of cubits too. I just honestly think it would be damn awesome xD said that about 5 times. I hope you guys agree, you amazed us with cars, you can do it again!

Comments

• +1 -1
    Yes because...why not? :P

No because....Lag
    So much more programming.
    Free c...People would be rich by these
  • +1 -1
    Yes because...why not? :P

No because....Lag
    So much more programming.
    Free c...People would be rich by these

i agree with lag but i did say mabye a couple of cubits out of 100 wins lel. Cubits are not necessary i just said because why not

• only support if all games have the 500c price and we can charge others for playing.
  • Or a Pac-man
  • :) mun said:

Or a Pac-man

:) mun said:

Or a Pac-man

Yea
  • *Thumbs up*
    You forgot the legendary game.

Snakes.
  • I'd rather make them the same price
    If someone wants to play a different game, it wouldn't be that bad buying a new one.