BE WARE! (Don't Give Your Pass Away)

Recently I got a request by a fake SirKewberth on Instagram that they needs me on the beta server because of the farm update that guy also made a Photo with a photoshop (100%) that they need 5 beta servers..

They ask you for ur user name and password DON'T GIVE THEM!
If you get any of those request Don't accept them unless they will ask you on forums and the rank says Game Administrator

Here is the picture ...

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    So many grammar mistakes also Kew wouldn't accept people if they send him their names and passwords lmao
    Scammmm!!!
    Nice find Noe, stay safe.
  • Thx for info xD.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Some people gave their password.... That was what they said to me and nothing hapened .... I tried to tell thme that he won't scam you by one you him him your pass but they don't understand...He will scam you when he will collect some account!!...WAKE UP ....@Pertwee
  • ValleyValley Member
    Did Pert submit password??
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Valley said:

Yeah and he is 100% sure that he is Kewberth cuz he found "3k" on his account...
  • Nice Find,Noe

lmao Fake kewberth :3
  • NoeNt said:

Valley said:

Yeah and he is 100% sure that he is Kewberth cuz he found "3k" on his account...
    O.o
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Wow, i wanna for fun make a fake account and put it on a precise location, seeing if he used it xD

Not gonna try though :P

But nice find noe!
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Guys.. we will NEVER EVER ask for your password for anything. We don't need your password. If someone is asking you for your password it is a SCAM. This is not me.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    edited June 2017

Guys.. we will NEVER EVER ask for your password for anything. We don't need your password. If someone is asking you for your password it is a SCAM. This is not me.

Well, Kew you need to see my convo I had with him...
  • ValleyValley Member
    NoeNt said:

Well, Kew you need to see my convo I had with him...
    Can you pm me the convo??
  • I was looking into this profile since it was fake and the best I could find from it was HUWAT being the one who have screenshotted but sent it to someone who would be able to screenshot and base by info other people have given me I can not be certain if it is HUWAT and friends but never trust sites that ask permission for passwords
  • CoolGuyBossCoolGuyBoss Member
    edited June 2017
    nvm (deleted)
  • Yes. Please take note of this!
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    By the way
    First of all

Admins/Devs Already know your pass from the very start...

Why the...? They'll ask for your pass? XD

Get it?

(Info:Devs can control anything in the game)
  • 'BE WARE!'
    we must be A-Ware
    @BJDware
  • I solved the case! The guy in that profile picture is none other than huwat i busted him myself and look what the result was he deleted the account!
  • I solved the case! The guy in that profile picture is none other than huwat i busted him myself and look what the result was he deleted the account!

Not possible HUWAT could have been out cold as it was night in Vietnam

Modifiable did find it out and I have sent a zip file for a mod to send to a admin

Modifiable did find it out and I have sent a zip file for a mod to send to a admin
    Safari cannot download the file
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited June 2017

I solved the case! The guy in that profile picture is none other than huwat i busted him myself and look what the result was he deleted the account!

why not just add the pricures on forums..... also why does it have to be a zipped file xD
    Edit:

I solved the case! The guy in that profile picture is none other than huwat i busted him myself and look what the result was he deleted the account!

Hes back, he even followed me ;/

Oh ok ill send them XD

• edited June 2017

He probably lied that he ie huwat because huwat dont have U.A.E flag look my screen shot..

Oh ok ill send them XD

He probably lied that he ie huwat because huwat dont have U.A.E flag look my screen shot..
    Consider looking at the screenshots i got because he was really friendly to Modifiable
    lucaaa795 said:

@SirKewberth I will be mod. He tell me i can become beta tester but idk what that is?

Hah knew it.It cant be huwat.
    Its same guy over and over again...Or at least it has same flag and always uses low lvl alts
    Alts with same flag also spreaded last week fake cubit websites...
    Cant mabz just ban the IPs?for real now.
    The only issue with that is IP Changers, but if it is seen for alt accounts and admins are certain of it then they can get perma banned on those accounts
  • My thing is, admins already know your passwords, and using the beta isn't giving your username OR even passwords, all they do is send u something, which I know what it was because my friend Dissie was in beta for a little.
  • RYBIERYBIE Member

Oh ok ill send them XD

Mudkip do u know that guy?
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    NoeNt said:

Oh ok ill send them XD

Mudkip do u know that guy?
    ik that guy
  • By the way
    First of all

Admins/Devs Already know your pass from the very start...

Why the...? They'll ask for your pass? XD

Get it?

(Info:Devs can control anything in the game)

They don't know your passwords, they can only change it if I'm correct.