Comments

• IGN: By Smiley
    Level: 47
    Bundle: 3
    Reason:
    Because I need an Empty Realm to make a Farm. :3
  • IGN: Jerrynana123
    Level: 28
    Which item bundle do you want and why: Bundle 3, please. I would like it so that I could extend my Shop :D
  • IGN: Piratax10
    Level - 47
    Bundle - 2
    Reason: im not gonna lie, im needing vend machines for my shop, as it has only a few, i never did a name for my realm, i may call it of Piratax10's Shop rather then Realm, and the donation tables, i actually dont need them, but if i win those, i may do a different event with these as prizes
  • IGOSIGOS Member
    IGN: IGOS
    Bundle 1
    Need to change name!
  • IGN: o[]xxx[]:::::::::::::>
    Bundle 3
    I love building and I feel it is a way to give to the community because builds can inspire people to create. I use my builds as a platform to promote and encourage people to build, to believe in their self, and ultimately express their creativity.
  • ArushiArushi Member
    IGN:ARUSHI
    Level:27
    Bundle:2
    Reason: need vends for selling noob hats for cheap
  • justcandie.justcandie. Member
    edited June 2017
    IGN: CottenCandieKT
    Level: 31-32
    Bundle 1
    Why: Because I recently came up with a name I will continue to use for everything and stick with it and I can't afford a name tag *^*

This is off-topic but...
    How did you come up with your name? I like it xd I mean... I think I liked it when I first read it... Uh what was your name again x_x ITS JADABUGGG yeh I like it
  • IGN: CottenCandieKT
    Level: 31-32
    Bundle 1
    Why: Because I recently came up with a name I will continue to use for everything and stick with it and I can't afford a name tag *^*

This is off-topic but...
    How did you come up with your name? I like it xd I mean... I think I liked it when I first read it... Uh what was your name again x_x ITS JADABUGGG yeh I like it

My username is my childhood nickname XD My irl name is Jade but my mother has always called me Jadabug so it just stuck.
  • soap barsoap bar Member
    edited June 2017
    :o
    IGN: A Soft Pillow
    Level: 43
    Bundle 1
    Why: I hate my name, and I really had to think up of something quick. I really wasted 10k cubits and I wish I could get some again. I hate the name "A Soft Pillow". It just doesn't show me. I'm not soft. I'm a hater. I really hope I can get it. Because I am a lazy fool spinning his fidget spinner. Of course I know it's not just going to pop to me. But it's lovely for someone this nice to be doing this. Bundles. I love bundles. I wish the best of luck to all of you guys. I really wanted to change my name to either. Ya Like Jazz? Or either just my old name, HunterKrin. Or FidgetLord420. I know I am a memer, and you don't have to judge. Everyone is different. Or I could just give it to my friend. MilkyPotato, she hates her name. And she's very close to me. I could give it to her so she could change it back to her old name or something. I really don't know. I don't know any friends of mine that really want a nametag except her, she barely plays so I have no idea. Thanks for doing this, Jada.
  • IGN-aakumaa
    Level-6
    Bundle-3
    I really want a realm for a store
    Trying to move up in the world
  • IGN: DoomCloak
    Level: 23
    Bundle: 4
    I would like to make a Giveaway Parkour Room
  • Results are out! @elemental god @Valley @Vesuvius @Bluejay_1 @aakumaa
    You guys are the winners, I'll be sending you friend request to give you items.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited June 2021
  • IGN:Honey Bomb

Level:37

Bundle1or2

Reason of bundle 1:nametag was fun and helpful that you can rename at event .
    Sample:HoneyBomb+Nametag=HoneyBloodyKiller.the new name have relationships
    at haloween.if you typing a wrong name you didn't want,you can rename untill your
    name corrected.
    Sample:Serenity Requeim(false)+nametag=Serenity Requiem(true)

Reason of bundle 2:i totaly need vends my shop need so much,tip piggy that can help me alots,offical paper can help me rename if i typing a wrong realm name .these can let me making palace like spacefetus,valyreena,nilow and more!

Thank You spending time to read this.

Its over...
  • aakumaa said:

IGN-aakumaa
    Level-6
    Bundle-3
    I really want a realm for a store
    Trying to move up in the world

Jadabug said:

Results are out! @elemental god @Valley @Vesuvius @Bluejay_1 @aakumaa

I thought lower levels had a higher chance of winning XD
    Well, good job to those people who won
  • Jadabug said:

O how okie il find u in game and tp. Tysm
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Jadabug said:

Oh yay! :D i will be on in about 2-3 hours
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited June 2021