Idk what he tried to do... o_o

Today I did 1 holla and said I sell some itms , at my holla came a guy ... He asked me if i wanna be a beta tester. I said yes why not. Then he said SirKewberth search 5 player to be beta. He said me to go and check on Instagram "the real account of SirKewberth" ... I will put some ss but this guy is trying to steal accounts. His name is Detictive (in cc) he have lvl 0.

Comments

• Lol XD
  • *Joystick**Joystick* Member
    edited June 2017
    This kind of people just want to get your password and hack your account. As SirKewberth said, they will NEVER ask for your password. And don't listen to this kind of things even if it's a real moderator or SirKewberth himself (see badges)... Anyway, I think if Sir Kewberth need some beta tester, he will probably PM you... So be aware of this kind of scam that grows currently...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Omg he did even make more different accounts..... well this guy needs to be thought fast ;/
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited June 2017
    I think we need an in-game reminder about not giving your password away bc kids who don't go on the forums that need to be reminded of this (even if it's common sense that devs don't need your password). Possibly even a system message/reminder.
  • Again... o.o
  • That guy tho >.>
  • Already reported the guy myself. Looks like he isnt as careful as he thinks.
  • I think we need an in-game reminder about not giving your password away bc kids who don't go on the forums that need to be reminded of this (even if it's common sense that devs don't need your password). Possibly even a system message/reminder.

Good idea :)
  • Maybe a simple function such as a confirmation message sent to the account's email about linking that cc account to a new device.
    'Hackers' cannot log onto the account without the owner allowing it through their email or parental settings?
  • You know what im gonna make an alt and put it in a realm with a sign that says "heh epic fail scammer" and give him the password just for fun
  • Lol this guy send me friend request. (Detictive) and when I said Im gonna post this on forum he sai no and then leaved from my realm. :))) what a sad guy. He really think someone is too idiot to give password from his account to "SirKewberth" on instagram. Lel...
  • Aj Baryza said:

That guy tho >.>

Lol ? He did this many times and he did it for another players ? ... when he came to me I though is just a noob which lie. He had lvl 0 and was naked...
  • found another account lol
  • O: so thats it xD I've noticed recently that there are players whispering me about that instagram didnt check it up though ,just yesterday I think there were 3 different players who whispered me about that and I'm busy so i havent took a screenshot with their names :3
  • lucaaa795 said:

found another account lol

Its the same.
    same, different eh lol its name changed/changed the words either way lol, either its been removed or he blocked me cuz cant find it now
  • lucaaa795 said:

found another account lol

Its the same.
    Nu e acelasi... ._.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited June 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

FYI,The page only shows as avaible to those who arent logged in with their instagram account.
    Once you log in,The page shows as deleted/unavalble at the moment.

Because It has been dealt with by the admins :)

lucaaa795 said:

FYI,The page only shows as avaible to those who arent logged in with their instagram account.

Now this one:
    (Btw, when i posted this i literally checked a minute ago)
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Now this one:
    Are you logged in with your instagram account?
    Yes i am
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

Now this one:
    Are you logged in with your instagram account?
    Yes i am
    Hah weird...
    When i log in with my instagram account,it says the page is unavailble.When im not logged in it shows it just like before,with pics and stuff
    Probably also because he added me, he didnt send any messages or so but i think he just hoped i fell for it. Shall i try message it?