11x11 PIXEL CONTEST! [ENDED]

*iCutie**iCutie* Member
edited June 2017 in Player Events & Creations
Its iCutie here and here are the details!

Its easy!
1. Buy a 11x11 room (cost around 344 cubits)
2. Make a pixel art! After then, make sure the glass is 7blocks high from the pixel!
3. Make your art as unique as possible! [Pig and Cow] is already made so you cannot make it unless its much better and different!
4. I will pick Winners depending on how many submitted to win 500c-1k depending on how much I like it!
5. Take a pic of it with your qbee saying " I LOVE YOU! "
6. Send it down to the comment section! :D

I WILL BE ANNOUNCING THE WINNERS ON JUNE 10-JUNE 11 [Saturday, sunday]
Enjoy!

[WINNER: COTTENCANDIEKT , 650c! +Cute!]

Comments

• elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I think you should do the time further away... a pixel art isnt that much possible with that low ammount of time
  • I think you should do the time further away... a pixel art isnt that much possible with that low ammount of time

I mean its only 11x11..
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    *iCutie* said:

I think you should do the time further away... a pixel art isnt that much possible with that low ammount of time

I mean its only 11x11..
    Yeah but still, you have to go up everytime to look at it, then build it again

And if you really want a quality pixle art this time isnt enough
  • *iCutie* said:

I mean its only 11x11..
    Yeah but still, you have to go up everytime to look at it, then build it again

And if you really want a quality pixle art this time isnt enough
    Yeh, maybe something like 1 month or 20 day (opinion)
  • Also couldn't you just use a larger room and just block off a 11x11 area?
  • There You Go! (:
    Pandaaaaaaaah
  • can we have partners?
    if so, does the cubits get split in half or give the owner of the pixal art and the partner get 500c or what ever they earn?
  • If it was atleast a bit bigger i can handle it much better, but here is my work you asked for :)
  • *A rare candie appears*
    :0