Jrady's Racetrack Building Contest

Comments

• Good luck to all!
  • JradyJrady Member
    Okay I've added epieownz to the contest and now we have enough entrants. I'll try to be online a little bit more often in the coming days to try to get everyone set up with their rentals. Or, you could all just post here when you'll definitely be on and I'll try to keep checking back here to see when everyone is going to be online. I'll probably be kind of scarce for the weekend though, because I have a party and a relief sale thingie to go to on saturday and then church and laundry on sunday.
  • I'm on now xd
  • Jrady said:

Okay I've added epieownz to the contest and now we have enough entrants. I'll try to be online a little bit more often in the coming days to try to get everyone set up with their rentals. Or, you could all just post here when you'll definitely be on and I'll try to keep checking back here to see when everyone is going to be online. I'll probably be kind of scarce for the weekend though, because I have a party and a relief sale thingie to go to on saturday and then church and laundry on sunday.

Since all three tracks are on the same map we can't use halfway markers or you would have to enter another track to finish the one you're on

Example doing track 1
    Track 3 used halfway markers
    You now need to go to track three and pass the halfway markers to finish track 1.

Unless all halfway markers of the same kind are linked.
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    yes lets do this!
  • JradyJrady Member
    edited June 2017
    oh no i just figured that i would place the halfway point markers in the space between each track and just move them to the track we wanted to use at the time

Edit: or... something I just thought of is maybe having all the tracks be connected so there would be like a door connecting the end of track 1 to the beginning of track 2 and the end of track 2 to the beginning of track 3 and the end of track 3 to the beginning of track 1. idk if that would be something people would want to do though...
  • Jrady said:

oh no i just figured that i would place the halfway point markers in the space between each track and just move them to the track we wanted to use at the time

Edit: or... something I just thought of is maybe having all the tracks be connected so there would be like a door connecting the end of track 1 to the beginning of track 2 and the end of track 2 to the beginning of track 3 and the end of track 3 to the beginning of track 1. idk if that would be something people would want to do though...

Two things. Can't drive through door you could use accelo rings though

Second. Arc had missed you by minutes the last 2 days. Is there any way you could give a time frame you'll be online?

Or take the piggy off and set rental to 5k idk he's just been waiting to get started and always misses you.
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited June 2017
    i was thinking of making a slope. dukes of hazzard style.

Who are the other people I am going to build a racetrack with or haven t u decided that yet?
  • epieownz said:

i was thinking of making a slope. dukes of hazzard style.

Who are the other people I am going to build a racetrack with or haven t u decided that yet?

There is one open plot on 1st floor. 2ed floor plot is reserved. 3ed floor has all 4. Plots open.
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited June 2017
    I have finished my part... it took so long to make XD.

• Epic don't forget bumpers on sides to prevent falling.
  • Pandorite said:

Epic don't forget bumpers on sides to prevent falling.

What do you mean?
    I already have cactuses on the side. They prevent you from falling.
    @Jrady i need my plot XD
  • epieownz said:

Pandorite said:

Epic don't forget bumpers on sides to prevent falling.

What do you mean?
    I already have cactuses on the side. They prevent you from falling.
    Before heading into the accelo rings you can leave the track. Not sure how rigid the rule on bumpers is but ^^
  • ValleyValley Member
    edited June 2017
    how can you find the room? I accidentally disposed of my warp crunches lol
  • Valley said:

how can you find the room? I accidentally disposed of my warp crunches lol

Add me on game I'll drop you some
  • JradyJrady Member
    oh umm space fetus ill try to be online more often
    sorry I've just been busy with other games and streaming and stuff. If you absolutely can't find me maybe drop by my stream usually afternoon central time zone. I'm Jyreeil on twitch.
    sorry again im just really scatterbrained right now with all the stuff happening irl.
    Jrady said:

oh umm space fetus ill try to be online more often
    sorry I've just been busy with other games and streaming and stuff. If you absolutely can't find me maybe drop by my stream usually afternoon central time zone. I'm Jyreeil on twitch.
    sorry again im just really scatterbrained right now with all the stuff happening irl.

no worries i keep checking the stream but i think we just arent matching up atm
  • JradyJrady Member
    I may have to extend the deadline i guess if I can't get everyone set up in a week or so.
    Jrady said:

I may have to extend the deadline i guess if I can't get everyone set up in a week or so.

you sir are a ghost! trying at all times of day and night to catch you, i need this contest in my life!
  • JradyJrady Member
    haha have you been trying my stream too? I usually stream from 1-6 or so and i usually get on around 10-11 to check cubic castles. Wanna add me on steam and message me whenever you're on. I'm Jrady on steam.
    Jrady said:

haha have you been trying my stream too? I usually stream from 1-6 or so and i usually get on around 10-11 to check cubic castles. Wanna add me on steam and message me whenever you're on. I'm Jrady on steam.

yeah been sat refreshing twitch all the time im on :P i miss you by a few hours
  • Hey Jrady, I heard there may be two no shows on the team that Ed and Space is on, I would like to fill a spot if possible. ^_^!
  • Hey Jrady, I heard there may be two no shows on the team that Ed and Space is on, I would like to fill a spot if possible. ^_^!

^^ I've seen several people asking if the final spots are filled.

Perhaps reopen entries.
    yeah there are two no shows on my floor! i want the top floor track to be finished
  • yeah there are two no shows on my floor! i want the top floor track to be finished

You build crazy fast space. Maybe it's just that I gotta farm up the materials still xD but hit a wall on my track until I gather what I need.
    Pandorite said:

yeah there are two no shows on my floor! i want the top floor track to be finished

You build crazy fast space. Maybe it's just that I gotta farm up the materials still xD but hit a wall on my track until I gather what I need.
    yeah obito moaned at me because he has been building for a few weeks and i did mine in 3 hours XD
  • Pandorite said:

yeah obito moaned at me because he has been building for a few weeks and i did mine in 3 hours XD
    3 hours O_o
  • If you allow me into the competition to replace an individual who is not present I can guarantee to have my build done within two days.
  • speaking of this contest
    can someone give me some burgers?
    I used all mine up and haven't been able to get back inside for a while...