Birthday of the Platinum Paladin

I can't wait! It'll be next Friday! That's not even a week away!

I was thinking about whether this should be in the Community section or Events section, but past experiences told me that "Off-Topic" would be the safest place to promote ideas like this.

I'm not too sure what to do for my birthday. But it's coming up!

Comments

• ValleyValley Member
    Happy early birthday, I'm sure you'll think of something exciting to do on your big day. Have fun and enjoy being a year older. :D
  • Valley said:

Happy early birthday, I'm sure you'll think of something exciting to do on your big day. Have fun and enjoy being a year older. :D

A year older? He's going to be a second/minute older by the time it hits June 9th 12:01 AM :P
  • Happy birthday! Next time I meet ya I'll give ya somethin :P
  • Happy birthday :p
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    Happy birthday :)
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember
    Happy Birthday :D
  • Well, I will see what I can do for you. Something special. Maybe
  • Happy Birthday to youuu, happy birthday to youuu, happy Birthday to the Platinum Paladin, happy birthday to youuu. :) Have a great day ahead.
  • Happy birthday plat :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Happy bday plattypus

The friday after your bday is my bday xD
  • Oh, I love seeing all these comments. I'll definitely try to spend more time on CC for my event (wish I had another 250c for hollas). For now, happy D-Day! :D
  • For anyone who plays Unturned, I found a couple of really good servers, owned by "Surefyre"
    https://www.surefyregaming.com/
    But it gets better. For my birthday, they appointed me a Server Moderator! Lmao!
  • Ome ROme R Member
    Happy Bday I Do Belive it's Today
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVEN THOUGH IM AM A BIT LATE XD
  • Happy birstday plat! Unturned huh? My laptop can barely handle it xD i might try and join :P
  • Happy bday!
  • happy early bday paladin :P
    i hope you have a super day on ur bday :D
  • I sure did. But I was extremely busy celebrating in the REAL world that day. So, I'll be celebrating in the VIRTUAL world *today!* :P