$$$ Giveaway! $$$ (Ended)

So thank you to all those who participated in my giveaway! I put forth a clever post to trick people into thinking I was wanting items but it was actually a disguised giveaway to any of those who were willing to adventure forth. All was well until a day ago...there were a ton of prizes left but someone was like oh hey I have multiple devices let us abuse this emptying the machine out. HOWEVER NOT ALL IS LOST! I am going to do a second giveaway but this time will make it more complicated by means of having to find a 100 eggs, I will update later when I have it ready. I will put several good prizes at the beginning to reward those who first find the eggs.

Lastly a thank you to elemental for generously donating things to be given for the next giveaway ^_^.

Comments

• *sniff* Thank you Natey for the krampus :D!
  • Yes, this is my type of attitude, kindness
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Nice one! Sadly i gave away all my 50 or so tophats to jada already ;/
  • Thank you guys, Hinter would be very pleased that you are visiting the hallway <3. ^_^ Just because Hinter is gone on a long voyage to his homeland among the stars where the robot kingdom exists we can not allow the park love to die <3.