#PrayForBrussels

>Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
Today March 22nd there was a new terrorist attack after the terrorist Salah Abdeslam got caught. 34 deaths and hundreds of injuried.
#PrayForBrussels

P.S.: I hope scorto7 is doing well :)

Comments

• Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    edited March 2016
    Yeah, I've been informed for that attack today...
    Well, hoping that no more deaths and injuries are going to be caused, since today...
    Let's hope that Belgium will be safe...
    #PrayForBelgium #PrayForBrussels
  • xNexyxNexy NLMember
    Brussels really? I'm not far from belgium..
  • >Gleen<>Gleen< FranceMember
    I'm 100% there will be another attack, months later, when no one will be aware. Europe is in danger. Stay united, fight together against terrorists, don't show your weakness.
  • ^.^ . We dun need Islamic States coming over here, their small army of 80 Soldiers.
    Will quickly be defeated by our army. Everyone watch out, one day they will learn a lesson.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    #PrayForBrussels
  • *insane**insane* SerbiaMember
    why pray? religious people did that
  • MoxxiechuMoxxiechu Prolly some ocean (FL.)Member
    edited March 2016
    I don't know if a topic like this is necessary for a forum that revolves around such an innocent voxel game. (It's a little dark). Terrorism is a serious issue in the world. It can be a very scary thing for some (ifnot most). Scary isn't something CC tries to involve it's younger players in.
    (especially if people don't know about it and were to google ... images.

(Now, don't get me wrong) I totally understand where you're coming from; It' is a serious thing; players from all over the world play CC (Belgium/Brussel included); it's great that it doesn't matter the distance, people can support each other for who have fallen under harsh times.

But again... It's still a little dark from the positive vibe Cubic Castle's tries to bring.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    *Insane* said:

why pray? religious people did that

Actually.... it is people that use religion that did this, religion itself had nothing to do with it.

I can't speak for every Belgian out there(or in this game), but...
    I appreciate the supportive words here. Thank you all.

I personally got lucky that we didn't make it to the airport on that day as me and friends where about to leave for a citytrip to Barcelona.

Anyway.. i have seen/heard enough about this matter this past week.