WHY DO I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE A PEICE OF POOP?

;-;
i always feel like im being ignored

Whenever i make a suggestion, someone will just vote on the poll "no" and just run away eithout explaining why the said that
Whenever i talk about something, no one says anything

Seriously, i cant take it anymore. And did i mention i have asthma? The trigger is stress, and thats the reason why im not online alot. Either im being triggered and having an asthma attack or im tottaly buried in homework. And a couple of months ago, Kewby mysteriously disapeared. Thats why i quit for a bit and then came back. Today we found her nude and dead under a tree, and i cant stop crying. So right now i just feel really depresssed.

WHY DO I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE A PEICE OF POOP?

Dear cubic castles this is how im feeling right now

Comments

• PartyNextDoorPartyNextDoor Member
    edited June 2017
    Wow! Ok, right, the poop thing is a little weird, but sorry to hear that you are sad :(
  • I am sooo sorry about Kewby! I am just speechless over here. I will be praying for you every day
  • Im sorry you that you feel sad and depressed,.. is kewby a pet? Im sorry about he/she too..
    But i dont think people ignore you on purpose tho,.. they will comment if they feel like it or they wont,..
  • PiousPious Member
    This topic is.. I'm just laughing. What the heck is Kewby, and why'd you have to specify that it was nude? Jeez.. legitimately laughed at this topic... Clean yourself up, you poopy individual.
  • Kewb is my sis o.o thats what i call her
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    i am sure that if i would ever see a suggestion of you i would surely post there, problem is that i never see it ;/

also if you want to talk ingame sometime with me i am always avaailable when i am online ^^ (i am not as online as first though, real life gets in the way much)
  • Pious said:

This topic is.. I'm just laughing. What the heck is Kewby, and why'd you have to specify that it was nude? Jeez.. legitimately laughed at this topic... Clean yourself up, you poopy individual.

Your making me feel worse ;-; kewb was my sister, and she was the only person that never bullied me and actually cares about me
  • PiousPious Member

Kewb is my sis o.o thats what i call her

So you found your, I'm assuming human sister lifeless and naked under a tree, and you come onto a game's forums to talk about it; and not only that, it wasn't even like the biggest thing. You start off the discussion being upset about being ignored and then it's like: "Oh, and my sister is now dead. So yeah." You should be off discussing this with the authorities, not sharing the info here. Seems pretty 'darn' unlikely that any of that mess is true. And if it is, go mourn your sister's death. Dang.
  • Kewb is my sis o.o thats what i call her

I don't really think that is an appropriate topic to be talking about on the forums. I am very sorry for your loss, but it has no reason to be shared here. That is a very private topic that shouldn't be shared with children and strangers. I am also sorry about how you feel, but if you truly feel this way, maybe you should talk about it with your mom or dad, perhaps even a friend irl, but again it has no relation to the game really. I see that this in the 'off-topic' section, but this is private.. I personally wouldn't share this on any social media. Good luck with all that may trouble you and I hope you feel better soon.
  • So sorry for your loss... I hope you can recover soon ;-;
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Seek professional help if you are struggling with depression.
    Closing this as this is not a suitable topic for the forums.
This discussion has been closed.