Just a question I don't understand

If the NULL is a glitched item that appeared out of no where, why isn't it removed from the game, instead of keeping in game, making it illegal to be traded but able to be donated? In the game files, there is a clothing called NULL, was this intended to be added in game?

Comments

• If it was intended... just why?
    I'm right there with you, Steven! >:o
  • ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    We'll never know.
  • PartyNextDoorPartyNextDoor Member
    edited June 2017
    It's not been specified yet but yes it's weird
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    The hat was gotten by a glitch in the hat pack some time ago

I think why it hasnt removed is because the NULL resembles every other hat in the game (so if they delete it the chance can be there that all hats get deleted)
  • The hat was gotten by a glitch in the hat pack some time ago

I think why it hasnt removed is because the NULL resembles every other hat in the game (so if they delete it the chance can be there that all hats get deleted)

It was said that the NULLs randomly replaced clothing dropped in glass (might be wrong)
    Stevenlol said:

It was said that the NULLs randomly replaced clothing dropped in glass (might be wrong)
    No, when NULL is placed in glass it just looks like the NULL in your inventory... i already seen a NULL in glass
    lucaaa795 said:

Last time i asked kewb about it he said "It should be fixed"
    But that was back in april...
    @SirKewberth @CosmicCow can we get clear information?

Stevenlol said:

No, when NULL is placed in glass it just looks like the NULL in your inventory... i already seen a NULL in glass
    He meant that he heard that the NULL originally spawned in a glass block,by replacing a clothing item..
    @rolim told me that too..Just that he mentioned how there was nothing in the glass and it appeared randomly..
    And yes.I support that it should be removed because so much drama can appear around it *cough* fantome *cough*
    Ooooh okay thnx for clearing that up ^^

I only heard people saying that it came in the clothing pack... but of course everything can be true till proved ^^
  • the NULL is a computer term meaning 'bug', 'glitched object', etc.

It was renamed to NULL because of its glitch (or, thats what it was originally called, but I doubt that).

The NULL is a glitched object where when you walk, every hat (ALMOST every hat) will flash on your head, making it look like you're switching all hats but you're not.
    When you pause/stop, IT stops too.

It looks like some weird glitched thing when in your inventory and tossed out.

Only 2-3 exist in the game.

I have a suspicion (its pretty wild)...

Perhaps the mods made the NULLs on PURPOSE. Since it's not allowed to be sold, anyone who tries will be warned, and they can weed out more people who aren't fit for a moderator.

I don't even believe that much myself

That is all I know about NULLs.
  • The true reason the NULL was made was so we could find out who was the most triggered.
    100% True Fact.
  • To make more drama,.. ? O_0
  • Maybe it was a item created by the admins to test upcoming hats and it somehow made its way into the public game.
  • _DaPerson__DaPerson_ CanadaMember
    My guess is that it's just a default hat in case somehow a hat were to glitch out somehow.
  • lucaaa795 said:

Seaside said:

Maybe it was a item created by the admins to test upcoming hats and it somehow made its way into the public game.

We have the beta server for that.
    Maybe they only had the texture for hats and not the programming for them so they used the null. :o