I quit the game.. Goodbye

I think I won't continue for long in this game and become a mod as I dreamed.. Anyways goodbye

Comments

• NerryNerry Member
    Alright, bye.
    ishouldprobsquitthisawfulgamealsothecommunityishorrid
  • Goodbye! Goodluck with life. :)
  • bye. goodluck
  • Bye.Goodluck in life.
  • bye
  • Youss said:

I think I won't continue for long in this game and become a mod as I dreamed.. Anyways goodbye

That's sad to hear, bye
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Sad that you leave ;/

Well goodluck irl
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    bye, good luck !
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    You need to dream bigger. A lot bigger.
    So long.
  • Become a mod will make u busy, no time to laze around... you should become a lazy qbee like me... its more fun...

Anyway bye/cya and good luck...
  • There are many dreams that you can and will achieve in life. So if one dream doesn't work out, keep dreaming!

Good luck =)
  • I've been a mod in games on forums in chat rooms etc. Its not all people make it out to be.

You have to deal with the dregs of whatever your modding. Put up with terrible people every time you get online. Not to mention the constant begging.

Most mods quit within a year. A few last longer. My point is, I never wanna be a mod, And I'm unsure why you would want to be one
  • Real life is a hard game :'(
  • Moderators are basically the "backbone" of security here in CC. It's understandable why it's a pain. The constant monitoring of players and maybe the players "monitoring" you (following you) is one of the reasons it's hard. Sure, it may come with neat perks but most people don't see the responsibility needed.
  • edited June 2017
    I find that regular players have equal power to mods in helping others. Becoming a mod puts you in a narrow position of what you can and can't do because you are now a representative of the game along with having a often bloated and suffocating status. Have you seen Gdog just try to have a cup of coffee in peace lol. No mistake Mods have a large impact on the game and they are able to take care of situations regular players can not but a vast majority of the time their hands are tied. What makes Mods awesome is not what they do as mods but what they do as if they did not have a mod status. Things you and I can both do. As regular players we can help others mine, build, do giveaways, educate, and more! What power you have and how much of an impact you have on the game is in your hands :)! Go be a super awesome qbee ^_^!