5. The Top Hat - Best for new players, it is commonly suited at Black Sets like, Black Shirt, Black Pants with Top Hat
4. The Beany - The Beany is a cute hat fitting for new players, it looks like a normal cap with a small propeller at the top. It fits in this set: Red Shirt, Blue Pants, Beany
3. The Elf Hat - A winter themed item, it is uncommon for players to wear it on a set. The reason for this is that most sets have color palettes like black-grey sets. It can fit on green-yellow sets but a winter themed yellow clothing doesn't exist, I found players use it on black sets often.
2. The Santa Hat - This is really common for "equal players" (I called everyone that is in the middle of a noob and a pro "equal") it really fits in black sets and are commonly an "equal player's" favorite
1. The Press Hat - A fedora looking hat with a white paper with the word "Press" (Can't be seen due to Cubic Castles' texture resolution) what's unique with this hat is this is everyone's favorite hat but players with 2k+ Cubits can only afford it. Commonly used in this set: Tuxedo, Black Pants, Executioner's Mask, Dark Angel Wings, Harm Wand (Not commonly used), and finally the Press Hat
Comment down below if you agree with my list, and if you wanna suggest a hat that isn't included, feel free to comment below. Or you can even comment YOUR list. Peace