Looking for clan :)

Minister9Minister9 Member
edited May 2017 in General Chat
I'm looking for a clan to join because I'm a bit clanless right now. If anyone has any clans that are respectful and nice, lemme know :) Shout out to all the clan out there, this will also we a chance for you to meet me in-game because I don't add...
When I join the clan if your reception and welcoming is very good you will win a prize. I have no clue what it will be a will randomly pick one item for you to have... ONLY IF THE CLAN IS GOOD!

Comments

• Hi there, we would be glad to take you into The Assassin's Clan :D
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    edited May 2017
    BabyMe said:

I'm looking for a clan to join because I'm a bit clanless right now. If anyone has any clans that are respectful and nice, lemme know :) Shout out to all the clan out there, this will also we a chance for you to meet me in-game because I don't add...

Join my clan, I do giveaways and stuff. Plus I am a youtuber so I can record some stuff onto Youtube :)
    IGN: Royal Creeper
  • You should join the Doodlers. :D it's a nice clan :D
  • Minister9Minister9 Member
    edited May 2017
    I will try all your clans, best one will win the grand prize, If anymore enter then I will do some more prizes - 3 at a time :) every week for 6 weeks. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!
    Just add me... Anyone who doesn't win will unfortunately be removed from my friend list :Q:

Owner of: Doodlers, add me!
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited May 2017
    'Sir.Fox' said:

You should join the Doodlers. :D it's a nice clan :D

Yeah, join Doodlers! Our clan is made to inspire players to draw, build, ect! The better you are the higher ranks you get! It's still new but we are working hard on it! We will soon make clan mini games and such. :D
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member

'Sir.Fox' said:

You should join the Doodlers. :D it's a nice clan :D

Yeah, join Doodlers! Our clan is made to inspire players to draw, build, ect! The better you are the higher ranks you get! It's still new but we are working hard on it! We will soon make clan mini games and such. :D
    Yup, join the doodlers we love inspiring players to be artistic and creative in their own way. ^^
  • Check out our clan on Player creations and events [Guild] Dragon Rage <- Topic name.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    U choose Where u wana join ;)