Favourite/Least Favourite Game Features

Comments

• I mostly like that SO MUCH UPDATES idk if its game feature but still
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    love the diversity of blocks, not so keen on the game becoming a shopping sim
  • pros: -friends
    -building amazing realms
    - seeing other ppl 's amazing realms
    cons : - no option to put the hollasystem off
    - some annoying friends of friends
  • love the diversity of blocks, not so keen on the game becoming a shopping sim

AMEN! I'm so bleeping sick of all the "Shops" and everyone only caring about "SHOP!"
  • love the diversity of blocks, not so keen on the game becoming a shopping sim

AMEN! I'm so bleeping sick of all the "Shops" and everyone only caring about "SHOP!"

love the diversity of blocks, not so keen on the game becoming a shopping sim

Well if you don't have cubits so how will you do stuff to enjoy the game?you won't be able to get stuff to build or even have cars when they come out so how will you get those blocks?
  • Simple, my good friend. My part-time job can let me print Cubits by the hundreds of thousands.
  • Simple, my good friend. My part-time job can let me print Cubits by the hundreds of thousands.

And not everyone does maybe they can't or they don't want to waste money on games that will end at any day every game dies after years the point is not everybody uses money so shops are very necessary
  • ^Bio^^Bio^ Member
    edited March 2017
    Clan sentries for certain ranks? :) I think it is a good idea if you have no time if your a clan leader and you don't want 30 members coming up to you but people could steal all the resources. #Downside

And also if I wasn't on the right topic, I have somthing, I like how you could use acceleration to take people out of realms with all the sensitivity of the fast rings. Also how you could just have a rental in a realm and if h try to place something or break something out of that area it looks like they are doing it but it sensors that it fails XD.
  • Fav - Friends

Not Fav - Hearts :Q: Death
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    pokewap said:

Nueva imagen de mapa de bits

Wow...
  • Favorite: Everything, except scammers ;-;
    Least favorite: scammers and pet levels
  • I like the new cars update
    I dislike some of the glitches that were finally fixed
  • Favorite Thing: Anvils
    Least Favorite Thing: When I accidently hit max craft and have x of a block ;-;
  • I love the cars o_o
    The most least thing is nothing so far! I love all of the updates! :D
    Keep it up cosmic cow! :D
  • what I acttually like about the game is... Trading & Selling
    And what I hate about Cubic Castles is scammers.
  • I hate scammers

• What I like about cc: I liked the cars and plasms. Next Halloween can you them out again? What i dont like: Scammeres and probably dehydrated cubes like really? I wouldnt take dehydrated cubes out of cc but its defenently my least fav update.
  • Favorite: Graphics, valentines pack, introducing new blocks are amazing, nice clothes

Least Favorite: starting to get difficult to level up, exp gain too low, can't expect players to play game 24 hours a day. Cubic market prices too high, seems to be "the rich" wins and new players don't get anything, more exp quests (make a story and have content, that would be interesting)
  • i like almost everyhting except parkour that is crazy hard and impossible(sorry parkour makers) and of course scammers
  • Favorite: cars, pets, wigs and I like Stucco blocks :P their cool! xD
    Least Favorite: when you screw up with pixel blocks xD
  • the experiment quest very less,pls make more quest
  • I don't like levelling up - How long it takes :D Ugh so boring D:
  • Favourite:THE GAME
    Dislike:Rain stamps hurts my ears,outfit window closes after walking,friends list is really featureless.(I would want a "Request Fast Travel" button,Sorting friends into maps,see when player was last online...)
    (This is my favourite game so dislikes are nitpicks)
  • I just wanna point out to a lot of people
    Scammers/hackers/trolls
    Are not game features.
    They are the community.

Game features
    Pros: Fun to build, Drop rate on c is pretty good from just mining. F2P 100% only reason to buy c is to support devs. I say this because high priced items are pure vanity with the exception of pets. (which can still be obtained free via green cube.)

Cons: Unable to use a first person view. 100x100x100 is the maximum sized realm. (would be cool if nothing else being able to go higher.) I don't care to much about x and y being 100. Because you can simply connect another room. Height limit however restricts some builds.

All in all a amazing game. Just wish for a few changes.
  • PandoritePandorite Member
    edited May 2017
    I just wanna point out to a lot of people
    Scammers/hackers/trolls
    Are not game features.
    They are the community.

Game features
    Pros: Fun to build, Drop rate on c is pretty good from just mining. F2P 100% only reason to buy c is to support devs. I say this because high priced items are pure vanity with the exception of pets. (which can still be obtained free via green cube.)

Cons: Unable to use a first person view. 100x100x100 is the maximum sized realm. (would be cool if nothing else being able to go higher.) I don't care to much about x and y being 100. Because you can simply connect another room. Height limit however restricts some builds.
    Edit to Cons: wand icon for cast shouldn't be in the jump slot. People constantly cast due to the habit of wand icon location being jump. The wand should be placed above. Not move jump icon.

All in all a amazing game. Just wish for a few changes.
  • OK I HAVE TO BROTHERS AND 2 sisters who play this game. One sister got a warning then upc2017 my brother got warning it said he got 2. He ask mod momo said they all get ban from game included me if doesn't stop. We have same WiFi server.. can y'all fix this. Upc2017 isn't a scammers to he used over 200k on tokens in raffle to win ram hope he wins, my opinion so dont get offended god bless yall
  • Favorite: The Pets, The cars almost everything
    Disliked: Expensive stuff (I might be a noob, I'm lvl 15)
  • Favorite: The Pets, The cars almost everything
    Disliked: Expensive stuff (I might be a noob, I'm lvl 15)
  • SepailSepail Member
    Favorite: crafting, hosting events, building if i have success, in past - pvping.
    Disliked: scammers, but it's not cc problem.
  • Favorites: Building, crafting, hunting for resources, gathering huge quantities of resources bc it's satisfying, chatting with players
    Dislikes: Everything in the store comes in packs, and the packs are expensive, forcing you to buy cubits, cubits are hard to get unless you get lucky and get a rare item from a pack, you can only buy the quest pack once
This discussion has been closed.