Don't do scams

Well, if you do scams it can lead to ban and warnings. The first warning is a mild warning, the second medium warning, and the third is a severe warning which can lead to ban. Some of the scams cubic castles more are dealing with are 2nd chance bomb games. Read the rules if you didn't because your friends, me and other people don't want people banned so plz don't scam. Also, good luck on the ram raffle. ;)

Comments

• We all know that already :P dont need to remind us
  • For the beginners out there. -_-
  • you need to be level 3 to enter the forums and only about 3 beginners are here :v
  • PiousPious Member
    Don't tell me what to do. :(
  • You don't have to scam to get banned. lol
  • Best part is a truly trusted helpful and friendly player makes way more just from gifts then scammers do from their attempts
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    Like the PKers in RuneScape, like the gankers in EVE Online, like the hackers in CS:GO, you can't stop them on what decision they make in their life, to do BAD or to do GOOD.

Basically, these scammers, hackers, gankers, what you call them in every other game, teach us something very important.

How to be responsible.

They teach us how to take care of our stuff in a very harsh way. Yes, it scars us for life for some people but when you have ventured enough, you will know that they gave you a lesson. Without scammers how will we learn to be responsible for our stuff in the real world and in that game? How will we learn to never trust anyone? How will we ever learn to not get scammed again. If it is not for these scammers.
  • Liberated I told you in my message that you get warnings
  • Pious I am just warning you
  • I know that but it is easy to get let 3
  • And liberated scamming is the main thing more are trying to fix
  • AllunarAllunar Member
    edited May 2017
    1: You shouldn't scam out of descent morals, if the only reason you don't scam is because of bans then that person is no better then a scammer.

2: Multiposting. @Horus @Cortana @Gollum

3:
    Cole1stt said:

And liberated scamming is the main thing more are trying to fix

I'm guessing you meant to add a comma after 'liberated' because otherwise it looks as if your connecting Liberated to the scamming. Just pointing it out that a comma can change the entire meaning of what you want to say.
  • NerryNerry Member

you need to be level 3 to enter the forums and only about 3 beginners are here :v

REALLY!
    WAAAAAT
  • edited May 2017
    I not connecting Liberated to scamming because he said, "you don't have to scam to get banned" well I am telling him that in case he didn't know

Plus,
    It is better if many people tell
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited May 2017
    @Cole1stt have u read the forum rules? Cause ur multiposting still
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    edited May 2017
    No multi-posting. Please. 4 comments in a row is not allowed.

Plus Cole, you can't be the boss of everyone telling and warning everyone to not do this to not do that, it's their decision. Leave them.

Also, Pious is doing a joke, okay?

And scamming is not the main thing to be focused on. The main thing to be focused on is avoid to be scammed.

There's karma in every action, but you have to wait for it to take effect..
  • Cole1stt said:

I not connecting Liberated to scamming because he said, "you don't have to scam to get banned" well I am telling him that in case he didn't know

There are many ways to get banned
    A few examples
    Spamming bad language but first you get a mute
    Making inappropriate names
    Being VERY rude
    Account selling
    Trading cubits/items for real money
    Using auto clickers
    Making/promoting account stealing websites
    And way more
    So yeah there's much more than scamming to get banned

• look at this cool picture
  • Cole1stt said:

For the beginners out there. -_-

There are these cool things called rules, which you are supposed to read when you join! Oh, and they have this information it it!

you need to be level 3 to enter the forums and only about 3 beginners are here :v

I was one of the first people on these forums and I'm only learning about this now.