Comments

• ._. thats not hacking but cheating or glitching xD
  • It is just glitched. lol
  • PiousPious Member
    edited June 2017

• PiousPious Member
    edited June 2017

• the only important is you know it
  • What is friend code do???? And how to use it?? I was wondering when starting play until now, anyond can tell me what is friend code '-'
  • Jerrynana123Jerrynana123 Member
    edited May 2017
    Aj Baryza said:

What is friend code do???? And how to use it?? I was wondering when starting play until now, anyond can tell me what is friend code '-'

Eh, you give it to someone who never played CC and is starting. They are automatically your friend and when they keep playing for/until (IDK time or level maybe >.<) They get a bonus and you get a bonus too. Something like that
  • PimyddPimydd Member
    Wait, if you don't have a friend code... Doesnt that mean you have no friends? :0
  • Pimydd said:

Wait, if you don't have a friend code... Doesnt that mean you have no friends? :0

xD
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2017

Aj Baryza said:

What is friend code do???? And how to use it?? I was wondering when starting play until now, anyond can tell me what is friend code '-'

Eh, you give it to someone who never played CC and is starting. They are automatically your friend and when they keep playing for/until (IDK time or level maybe >.<) They get a bonus and you get a bonus too. Something like that</p>
    when he reaches level 3, you (the person who send the friend code) receives a pharaoh crown