Scam Reports

Comments

• Bluejay_1 said:

epieownz said:

HUGE SCAM by UPC2017

Name of the realm/person: UPC bomb game UPC2017
    - he hosted a bomb game with the great prize of a love balloon.
    there were some noob prizes first but he didn't tell love balloon was last prize.
    people bought pizzas for 50c each.

- What losses you had.
    Of course i was pretty sure it was a scam so I did not pay or lose but others were not that lucky.

people who lost lots of cubits
    -captaincubic205 (around 4-5k he says
    - spookyscarydoge ( around 5k he says)
    - cullin (dont know name over 2k tho)
    - cole (dont know entire name , lots)
    - some other qbees, i alos heard he hosted this scam event earlier too

- Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )may 22 13:30 and before like more than an hour. the scam took ages.
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

also i literally spent over an hour waiting for the bomb game to end and reveal that it was all a scam. This guy, upc2017, deserves more than a temporary ban imho. He scams the ones who still have trust in people and love bomb games, it was terrible.

Did a person win the love balloon? Or did owner ban everyone or took it and left?
    he logged out
  • epieownz said:

Bluejay_1 said:

epieownz said:

HUGE SCAM by UPC2017

Name of the realm/person: UPC bomb game UPC2017
    - he hosted a bomb game with the great prize of a love balloon.
    there were some noob prizes first but he didn't tell love balloon was last prize.
    people bought pizzas for 50c each.

- What losses you had.
    Of course i was pretty sure it was a scam so I did not pay or lose but others were not that lucky.

people who lost lots of cubits
    -captaincubic205 (around 4-5k he says
    - spookyscarydoge ( around 5k he says)
    - cullin (dont know name over 2k tho)
    - cole (dont know entire name , lots)
    - some other qbees, i alos heard he hosted this scam event earlier too

- Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )may 22 13:30 and before like more than an hour. the scam took ages.
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

also i literally spent over an hour waiting for the bomb game to end and reveal that it was all a scam. This guy, upc2017, deserves more than a temporary ban imho. He scams the ones who still have trust in people and love bomb games, it was terrible.

Did a person win the love balloon? Or did owner ban everyone or took it and left?
    he logged out
    Oh well I got some other pics from a previous game. Took too long to wait so I left but by the way it seems is tho this is a scam bomb game
  • Simple fix to bomb game scams stop paying for food.
  • ValidVValidV Member
    i just got scammed 24k by them putting a lvl 49 cat for balloon
    but when done trading its just a lvl 0 cat next one trading shade_king hollad selling lvl 49 cat did the same thing somehow im hating this game gimme back my 24k cubits u stupid game!!!!
  • PiousPious Member
    Scam: Using footprints.
    Realm: mhamad246
    Guilty: mhamad246
    Evidence in pics.
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member

i just got scammed 24k by them putting a lvl 49 cat for balloon
    but when done trading its just a lvl 0 cat next one trading shade_king hollad selling lvl 49 cat did the same thing somehow im hating this game gimme back my 24k cubits u stupid game!!!!

You need to show evidence like Pictures or videos of how you got scammed.
    And it's not the games fault. It's yours.
  • Cubic MomCubic Mom Retired Moderator
    Pious said:

Scam: Using footprints.
    Realm: mhamad246
    Guilty: mhamad246
    Evidence in pics.

Taken care of for now. Pretty sure this is an alt of someone that has done this before so I'll keep an eye on them.
  • StevenlolStevenlol Member
    edited May 2017
    Scammer: The fake >lollipop<
    @Superxtreme Someone had to check the realm owner to know how the name is spelt

A bunch of people got scammed
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited May 2017
    Stevenlol said:

So obviously there is a fake lollipop trying to get the real one banned. But the real one is still in jail. Lollipop can't be in 2 places at once. Fake shop, real shop, fake lollipop, REAL ONE
    @Horus
    @Cortana
    @Superxtreme
    Someone jumped the gun in banning lollipop, the real one that is... :/
    EDIT: I just found the fake one IN PERSON, JUST NOW!
    I don't make this stuff up people. This is CLEAR evidence! Lollipop was framed!
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Bluejay_1 said:

Stevenlol said:

So obviously there is a fake lollipop trying to get the real one banned. But the real one is still in jail. Lollipop can't be in 2 places at once. Fake shop, real shop, fake lollipop, REAL ONE
    @Horus
    @Cortana
    @Superxtreme
    Someone jumped the gun in banning lollipop, the real one that is... :/
    EDIT: I just found the fake one IN PERSON, JUST NOW!
    I don't make this stuff up people. This is CLEAR evidence! Lollipop was framed!
    It's been dealt with. There are more players impersonating >Lollipop<
    Also I request Mabz to unban the real Lollipop again.
  • I was recently invited to play a game by the player: I am very rich! and another player named .sam. came along to play as well. Both players had the same flag of country next to their tags and I am very rich! told me to tp to his realm where he has this set up as seen in the attached snapshot. This was an obvious attempt of scamming via a drop game and at first I tried to warn .sam. not to participate but it turned out he was in on the scam as well... I did not get the exact time of when this happened because I was expecting a ban from their realm in no matter of time so I quickly took a snapshot and left the realm but it was around 5:50-6pm Australian Eastern Standard Time. They were obviously targeting lower leveled players such as myself so I hope that you can take action against these players ASAP. Thanks :)
    1.JPG 80.1K
  • Its a guy named nicusupermario 2 . He have in his Realm which is called NicuSuperMario shop a drop game , I send yesterday a pm to superxtreme i send screen shots too and he dont got ban. Today he scammed 1 Ghost Costume and 100k idk how but now he locked the Realm where is the Drop Game and i think he is destroying now. Pls a mod do something...
  • []Blank[][]Blank[] Member
    edited May 2017
    what???????!!!!!!!!!! just ask jimmarg raku valytine :V why you accuse with no evidence :3

they can buy in cubit store too :3 and we are only retailer :3 and we give prize :3 like zombie
    pharoah and mannequin :3
    lucaaa795 said:

I've caught some guys red-handed..
    They hosted a "lottery" which was basically something like this:
    You pay 20c to buy a letter,you write something on that letter,zhei takes them and glasses them,then he places a prize dispenser,and whosever first letter is,that guy wins
    The thing is that you have to pay for a letter,and its not placed in some sort of prize dispenser...
    Time:2:20am cubic time
    Names:Zhei and []blank[]
    I reported them in game too...

• lucaaa795 said:

[]BLANK[] said:

what???????!!!!!!!!!! just ask jimmarg raku valytine :V why you accuse with no evidence :3

they can buy in cubit store too :3 and we are only retailer :3 and we give prize :3 like zombie
    pharoah and mannequin :3

lucaaa795 said:

I've caught some guys red-handed..
    They hosted a "lottery" which was basically something like this:
    You pay 20c to buy a letter,you write something on that letter,zhei takes them and glasses them,then he places a prize dispenser,and whosever first letter is,that guy wins
    The thing is that you have to pay for a letter,and its not placed in some sort of prize dispenser...
    Time:2:20am cubic time
    Names:Zhei and []blank[]
    I reported them in game too...

Its still "Pay-to-win" because either way you have to buy a letter,and then there is the chance of losing,because there are over 50 letters..
    And yeah you give prize but you give to only 1 guy and the amount of those who wrote a letter is huge..
    we also count the old letters :3
  • "[]Lucas-BROWN[]" this player is a scammer! he said hes selling a snowman so he give me an warp food.. i want to buy it but i noticed below the snowman the block was destroyed!
    guys dont be fooled check the surroundings before buying an item.. hope other players not get scammed by this guy!
  • TwilightZoneTwilightZone Member
    edited May 2017
    THEY DID WIN BALLOON AND YESTERDAY SOMEONE WON ANGELS BUT HE HOTNA WARNING TODAY NO MORE BOMB GAMES. PEOPLE THINK HE SCAMMED BUY 2 MODS WAS AT WORLD. HE WASNT SCAMMING HE NEED C FOR BOMBS AND TRY TO GET CUBICS BACK FROM PRIZES FP. SO HE STOPPING BOMB GAMES. AND THEY DIDNT BUY THE FOOD FOR THAT MUCH STOP COMPLAINING HE DOWSMT LIKE SCAMMERS AS WELL SO STOP RULES. HE LOVES THE GAME AND RESPECT RULES

HE WASNT SCAMMING. HE NEED C FOR BOMBS. IF YOU DDINT WANT TO BUY FOOD THEN DONT ITS THAT SIMPLE. THEY ALWAYS WON PRIZES I WATCH AND SEE IF SCAM. HE DIDNT. SO PLZ BE NICE AND SEE IF THEY WON OR NOT. HE RESPECT RULES AND RESPECT MODS HE GOT A WARNING TODAY. CAUSE OF FOOD IN BOMB GAMES R ILLEGAL APPARENTLY. WHY R FOOD BUMPERS EVEN MADE?
  • Bluejay_1Bluejay_1 Member
    edited May 2017

HE WASNT SCAMMING. HE NEED C FOR BOMBS. IF YOU DDINT WANT TO BUY FOOD THEN DONT ITS THAT SIMPLE. THEY ALWAYS WON PRIZES I WATCH AND SEE IF SCAM. HE DIDNT. SO PLZ BE NICE AND SEE IF THEY WON OR NOT. HE RESPECT RULES AND RESPECT MODS HE GOT A WARNING TODAY. CAUSE OF FOOD IN BOMB GAMES R ILLEGAL APPARENTLY. WHY R FOOD BUMPERS EVEN MADE?

Cat woman what's ur problem? And I was there yesterday to see the bomb game was legit. We already settled this and I do nothave a problem with the guy. Plus u did the wrong quote. And ur multi posting. @Superxtreme
  • XeymirXeymir Member

*>Remo<* said:

-Dont know realm name.Scammer is Jimmy Savil
    -They (i think,maybe not true)hacked in my realm to get permission
    -I lost 2000c worth items,and he attacked all my realms and twice and said he will put nuke in one of 'em,so total losses would be about 4000c
    -few months ago

Just note that only owner can use a nuke in his or her realm or room.
    Well if they are a hacker
    Who knows
  • BlakedBlaked Member
    edited May 2017
    Is this "legal"? Well, I know sell cubits is not legal inside CC Official page and forums, but, what outsides?
    As I know, the user is Cubic Zhei.
    (I have censored all other users for privacy rules)
    Take this as an advice, we don't know if he/she have another acc name in-game, for now, i send friend request as "Zhei" to him.
    If you are on Facebook and he/she contact you, then be careful or try to do a "trade" to extract more info about him.
    In relative cubic time, the FB post was created at 3:00 am 24/May/2017
    If I got more info about him, I will post or edit this comment.
    ss.png 165.4K
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Id
    Blaked said:

Is this "legal"? Well, I know sell cubits is not legal inside CC Official page and forums, but, what outsides?
    Take this as an advice, we don't know if he/she have another acc name in-game, for now, i send friend request as "Zhei" to him.
    If you are on Facebook and he/she contact you, then be careful or try to do a "trade" to extract more info about him.

Illegal to sell cubits for real money:

10.Auctions and Sales. It is against Cosmic Cow policy to allow accounts, characters, items, subscription time or money to be sold - for real money, on auction sites, or otherwise. We will ask auction sites to respect this policy. We only allow trading of Cubic Castles items within the game in exchange for other Cubic Castles items. We do not allow trades concerning any other game's accounts, characters, items, or money to be performed, advertised, or solicited. We will terminate accounts that we believe are in violation of this policy.

Have been send to Mabz.

• BlakedBlaked Member
    edited May 2017

Id

Blaked said:

10.Auctions and Sales. It is against Cosmic Cow policy to allow accounts, characters, items, subscription time or money to be sold - for real money, on auction sites, or otherwise. We will ask auction sites to respect this policy. We only allow trading of Cubic Castles items within the game in exchange for other Cubic Castles items. We do not allow trades concerning any other game's accounts, characters, items, or money to be performed, advertised, or solicited. We will terminate accounts that we believe are in violation of this policy.

Have been send to Mabz.

It's over.
    I got his acc as Ras_SlymeZ_Robe
    Also I got the other nickname, well is the real nick as I see
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Name Scammer : *EndZone*

@Superxtreme
    1.jpg 115.6K
    2.jpg 202.1K
    3.jpg 118.6K
  • MR. ROBOTMR. ROBOT Member
    edited May 2017
  • Zhei said:

@Superxtreme IM NOT CUBIC ZHEI AND YOU BANNED ME ? NO EVIDENCE

The evidence it right there in the pic there...
    Blaked said:

And who else in the game has the name "Zhei"

Also, as Super has said, he has handed it over over to Mabz, if you have any excuse say it on support, not here
  • IM NOT CUBIC ZHEI AND YOU BANNED ME ? NO EVIDENCE

Id

Blaked said:

Have been send to Mabz.

• Zhei said:

Blaked im not cubic zhei they just coppied my name :V plz strong evidence to banned me

Blaked said:

Id

Blaked said:

Have been send to Mabz.

It's over.
    You do know support can check to see if the accounts are from the same i.p.
  • Sure They can check my ip,
    Stevenlol said:

Zhei said:

Blaked im not cubic zhei they just coppied my name :V plz strong evidence to banned me

Blaked said:

Id

Blaked said:

Have been send to Mabz.

It's over.
    You do know support can check to see if the accounts are from the same i.p.
  • Calm down with the spam
  • Owner end zone. This just happened a few minutes ago. People couldn't take chests cause it was a scam. @Superxtreme please look into this
  • XeymirXeymir Member
    Rip Zhei ;-;
This discussion has been closed.