I Found a fake website and people are using it and their account are getting stolen

HusnainHusnain Member
edited May 2017 in Off-Topic
I dont know if the website is real or not a man uploaded a video where he is showing how it works and i think its scam.
this is the link of video :

well if its a scam then ban the guy from game so he can not scam people accounts

Comments

• SidddSiddd UKMember, Game Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Husnain said:

I dont know if the website is real or not a man uploaded a video where he is showing how it works and i think its scam.
    this is the link of video :

well if its a scam then ban the guy from game so he can not scam people accounts

Unfortunately I don't think there is much that can be done about these kind of sites, Weebly can be asked to take them down by the admin but I don't believe Weebly to be very co-operative, at least not in my experience. I would just urge others to use a little common sense, websites such as these are obviously fake: The free website domain, name of the website itself (free cubit castle) fact they give you an option on how many cubits you want and are asking for your password. No game would EVER give away currency in this manner.
  • HusnainHusnain Member
    well thanks so its a fake website
  • If you check the page now, it has a 404 error. Maybe Weebly did delete it?
  • I Advise You Not To Even Visit Those Sites..

Why?
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8993/my-account-got-stolen#latest

That this sort of sites plagues many games, not just Cubic Castles. They don't always do it to steal accounts, but they can profit in other ways. So if you see someone promising your free stuff, or a special hack.. be careful. The one they may be looking to hack is YOU.

There Is Nothing Hackable,So Never Even Visit These Sites Just Ignore Em.
  • HusnainHusnain Member
    xd i just warned people noting else and i didnt used the site cause it was a scam
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    edited May 2017
    @SirKewberth has a stickied thread on this subject. You can read his thoughts there.
    http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/8993/my-account-got-stolen#latest

The site is still up when I try and go there.
    Let's all go and dislike the video. That will warn people somewhat.
    The fake accounts he has in the comments section is painfully obvious.
  • And I Think You Should Remove The Site Url..
    Husnain said:

xd i just warned people noting else and i didnt used the site cause it was a scam

And I Never Said You're You Are Using Those Sites e.e