Um.....

Hey guys, so I was just casually going through the files, and then I heard a screaming person called Howler. It was in the sound files, and I'm terrified by this. Could anyone explain?

Comments

• Might be one of the pet sounds
  • Might be one of the pet sounds

No, it's a SCREAMING person, as if they just saw someone's arm get ripped off kinda screaming.
  • Hey guys, so I was just casually going through the files, and then I heard a screaming person called Howler. It was in the sound files, and I'm terrified by this. Could anyone explain?

:O cc has a mytery
    Jk but i dont know what is it, IMMA CHECK IT :O
  • Aj Baryza said:

Hey guys, so I was just casually going through the files, and then I heard a screaming person called Howler. It was in the sound files, and I'm terrified by this. Could anyone explain?

:O cc has a mytery
    Jk but i dont know what is it, IMMA CHECK IT :O
    Thanks, this is terrifying as anything.
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    the red envelope thing already in-game is called howler, so i think that they were planning to use the sound for that but i guess it was never really implemented?
  • Justmeg said:

the red envelope thing already in-game is called howler, so i think that they were planning to use the sound for that but i guess it was never really implemented?

I guess, I can understand why it would've never been implemented. As I said before, it sounds like a child watched someone get their arm ripped off.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Justmeg said:

Ah the hell.... imagine if someone put a howler in your mailbox and it keeps giving that sound till you picked it xD
  • Justmeg said:

Ah the hell.... imagine if someone put a howler in your mailbox and it keeps giving that sound till you picked it xD
    Rip xddd
    Btw i search and found the sound. I hear it and i was like
    "Hn, like a ghost screaming :v"
  • Very late but the howler is from Harry Potter haha just search it up
  • Necroposter noob

(Though, im interested, can smb dm me with it i wanna hear it.)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I think the howler was originally intended to notify the person that they got a letter. But they really work like a normal letter. Maybe the sound was suppose to be to notify the person? lol
This discussion has been closed.