Farm Update - Sneak Peek Feedback

Comments

• Do the animals breed? If so are you able to sell there babies? New update looks very good, I like the pigs.
  • Pickles you could jar those puns and sell them at the local farmers market.
  • Pickles you could jar those puns and sell them at the local farmers market.

:D
  • Im curious to see how this update turns out. it looks cool.
  • I like this update. I wanna play again.
    But sadly I've quitted from CC.
  • I love every bit of it, truly great!
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

Summer starts June 20th (Today) and Ends Friday September 22, they have a good sized time window to release.

It is May? Lol

The new plants look awesome :D Can't wait to see the mechanics on them and the animals.
    And those barn/farm decor blocks O^O
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Can we craft food with the resources obatained from plants?
  • Woah it is May >:O! I am such a time traveler...I was just testing you all don't look at me like that. Ok I wake up nearly ever morning not knowing who I am or where I am so give a guy a break lol.
  • Can't wait to collect a realm full of cows and hear their soothing "moo" every second.
  • I died when I saw those baby piggy wiggys X.X
  • hmmm.. should add a bird too ? fly on realm and wawww xD
  • Hmm im guessing the crops are used to feed the animals...But the animals? They must have a use...Will there be a hunger feature?
  • My guess: Mining blocks have a random chance of dropping seeds
  • Mr.PindusMr.Pindus Member
    edited May 2017
    Guys what happen to my cc,its didn't starting why why why :q:
  • Add tiger and also fish '-' And When is the update
  • Add tiger and also fish '-' And When is the update

summer in america so around the 20th of june.
  • edited May 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

Add tiger and also fish '-' And When is the update

The update is related to farming
    I dont see how a tiger or a fish are related to farming...
    A little bit off topic but aquaculture is fish farming but i agree about the tiger, it would be cool to have one roaming around your realm or an adventure realm but the update is related to farming unless they are predators and eat your animals?...
  • crow and scarecrows
  • SepailSepail Member
    edited May 2017
    Awesome idea. But there are no ducks :Q
  • DufussDufuss Member
    Just suggesting some of new blocks to build like this house and Also i agree with that ducks+Fish on ponds?? sound pretty cool to me :)
  • Jer_Jer_ Member
    eagence said:

As Aj Baryza and Touka Kirishima said,

- Sheeps
    - Horses
    - Ducks
    - Rabits

Rabits may also be in forest mines as wild ones, can be fun to get them :)

( Btw looks nice and interesting :) )

yeah Eagence its more cool if they add more animals :D
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    im very much looking forward to this i will be interested to see how the mechanics work. Im hoping that the things you farm will be required for certain in game recipes etc because as fun as running a farm will be i can see people getting bored of it quickly if it doesn't have other applications with in the game.
    For example the cars update, everyone went crazy for it and now the novelty has worn off i cant get people to come to my racetrack without offering them loads of prizes for winning.
    Either way though super excited, cant wait to see what the animals are for/do how many you can have of them. Do they need regularly feeding etc.
  • Yes, DUCK! +100
  • It's lovely to see something new and exciting coming up! Can't wait to be a farmer soon! :)
  • My idea
    Sheep can produce wool
    Wool can craft new clothes

Apple trees or Grapes Bushes
    Rate my ideas XD
  • Mmmm really nice... My recommendation for you devs is to make it a (bleep) non-profit update for once... I can't afford most of the packs you people release o\u/o
    No really it makes people who don't get a lot of time to play give up on the game
  • YAY!!! SO EXCITIN..... wait... guys help when is Summer?!?!? I live In Australia where summer is from december to february plsss reply
  • DemonismDemonism SingaporeMember
    edited May 2017
    Will the animals be able to breed? Will you be able to collect anything from them? Milk from cows? Will you be able to cook and eat the animals? Pork! Will there be more animals than shown in the sneak peek? 3 types ain't enough. Will we be able to craft more different items with these farm materials? Do we need to feed these animals? Will they die? Do they last forever? There is a barn in the sneak peek video... Is that barn door just a portal stamp or does it actually have a use?
  • YAY!!! SO EXCITIN..... wait... guys help when is Summer?!?!? I live In Australia where summer is from december to february plsss reply

Summer is (about) June-August :D