Death Wish

Comments

• The word 'nothing' fell from your head and crushed u, then u become small for your whole life muahahhahahah

I wish, this isn't forum games but real life >:D
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Starsome said:

Your wish was ignored :P
    I wish for: djdjskwkakqiwgebdndjdjsn and ieiwowmsndkcxpcxksnsbnsixodsnsn XD

Aliens heard your wish and decided to hate you for swearing in their language XD

I wish for an infinite supply of royal food.
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    You start eating me and I explode
    I wish for a new top hat collection
  • Lil Natey said:

You start eating me and I explode
    I wish for a new top hat collection

u got a top hat collection that never grew

i wish for http://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/10978/death-wish#latest (pls dont be jerk and ignore it ;-;)

Your computer crashes and lights on fire as you try to get onto Death Wish.
  • No wish? :O
    I wish everyone is gone :D
  • No wish? :O
    I wish everyone is gone :D

The managers of your home have now left you, leaving you to die in the wilderness.
  • seasideseaside Member
    No wish?

I wish I was more then just the Seaside.
  • SeaSide said:

No wish?

I wish I was more then just the Seaside.

You become "Seaside~"

I wish, death wish is dead :D
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    The death wish was you yourself, your wish came true, and you virtually died, leaving you immortally asleep forever.

I wish to become a Kpop Idol who has talent.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    At the time when you became a kpop idol, noone liked kpop anymorea nd the kpop trend died

I wish noone can deny my wish
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    That ''no one'' guy denied your wish :o
    I wish for a brand new pen for school ;-;
  • Nobody understands what you wished for so your wish got denied :P

I wish that my life was the best life ever
  • SweetPyxelSweetPyxel Member
    edited May 2017
    Your life became the best, it was so perfect, you wished for more risk so you did something risky... and died

I wish for more mannequins so that i can put my clothes on them
  • A brand new pen appeared at school that the teachers are giving more homeworks bcos of this >:D

I wish, someone can draw a new profile picture for me :v
  • Your profile picture turned out super ugly and you died of embarrassment

I wish that I had an army of pikachus and that no one could defy me >:)
  • lIl natEY said:

A brand new pen appeared at school that the teachers are giving more homeworks bcos of this >:D

wrong page baka

The army of pikachus were are mentally ill and/or physically sick and disable

sdrowkcab daer ot uoy rof shiw i
    "I wihs for you to read backwords"

erm, spelling Natey Xd

You died of embarrassment because you spelled it wrong

I wish to be a nub!
  • lIl natEY said:

A brand new pen appeared at school that the teachers are giving more homeworks bcos of this >:D

wrong page baka

The army of pikachus were are mentally ill and/or physically sick and disable

sdrowkcab daer ot uoy rof shiw i
    "I wihs for you to read backwords"

erm, spelling Natey Xd

You died of embarrassment because you spelled it wrong

I wish to be a nub!
    Wish granted, u become the stupidest person and the noobest person in he world, hooray!

And nobody cares...
    (Sad)

I wish, everyone's wishes get granted :D
  • Everyone on Earth gets their every wish, even people who wish the world will explode. The world explodes.

I wish that that my wish not be granted; thus, by granting my wish, one will be both denying and granting it.
  • Bump!
    You changed into a cat xD
    from then u become my pet xD

I wish for everything to be true and right, nothing goes wrong at all :D
  • It was too true and too right that you committed your crimes and went to jail and died sadly and lonely

I wish to be able to make the person who made my pc suffer
  • But they make you suffer bb.

I wish I had A Game Theorist fidget spinner
  • PinkieKewbiePinkieKewbie Member
    edited June 2017
    The person suffered, everyone got scared to make new pcs as they would share the same fate and now you can't buy a new pc.

edit : sorry
    You got a fidget spinner, but fidget spinners weren't cool anymore and everyone thought you were weird.

I wish to fly .3.
  • The person suffered, everyone got scared to make new pcs as they would share the same fate and now you can't buy a new pc.

I wish to fly .3.

uh,I posted first xd
  • The person suffered, everyone got scared to make new pcs as they would share the same fate and now you can't buy a new pc.

edit : sorry
    You got a fidget spinner, but fidget spinners weren't cool anymore and everyone thought you were weird.

I wish to fly .3.

I would never buy from him again
  • Starsome said:

You never bought anything from him again, even when he sold a balloon for only 200c xd You got so sad that you cried so much that you drowned in the pool of your own tears xd

I wish for a wish that can't go wrong, be stupid, embarrasing, make med become something else, make me die or any thing bad at all. A wish that will come true or not at all. I wish for a wish with no loophole xd

Your wish comes true, nothing happens... And u become really mad because nothing happen, u no longer trust god and become lonely...

And everyone hates u xD

I wish, no wish is granted to me by the death wish :3
    (So by granting my wish, nothing happens, by denying my wish, nothing happens too)

And I wouldn't be mad or anything bcos of this :D
  • A guy got sad that you had no wish and he made a wish for you

I wish to get my laptop back for 1 year only
  • But its dead. Forever.

I wish people would think LIT now
  • But its dead. Forever.

You really didn't have to remind me that it's gone forever
  • edited June 2017
    Starsome said:

Starsome said:

You never bought anything from him again, even when he sold a balloon for only 200c xd You got so sad that you cried so much that you drowned in the pool of your own tears xd

I wish for a wish that can't go wrong, be stupid, embarrasing, make med become something else, make me die or any thing bad at all. A wish that will come true or not at all. I wish for a wish with no loophole xd

Your wish comes true, nothing happens... And u become really mad because nothing happen, u no longer trust god and become lonely...

And everyone hates u xD

I wish, no wish is granted to me by the death wish :3
    (So by granting my wish, nothing happens, by denying my wish, nothing happens too)

And I wouldn't be mad or anything bcos of this :D
    You didn't quite fulfill my wish coz it has a loop hole xd
    Starsome said:

I wish for a wish with no loophole xd (If it has a loophole my wish isn't fulfilled)

But its dead. Forever

People thought so much LIT that they forgot about everything else, they forgot about life and starved to death! So did you!

Omg read the rules, if it has no loopholes, then your wish can't get fullfilled....
    well about your last wish, the "nothing happen" is your wish, and everything happens after that, its nothing to do with your wish, so your wish is granted, and wish without loopholes can never happen :v

I wish, starsome is gone from this post and the entire world (dont't get sad of my joke) :D
  • Starsome was gone and years after years you became 90 years old and died because of sickness

I wish misticall would never be in duck duck goose