Close the Thread PLz

MeHawkMeHawk Member
edited July 2017 in Suggestions & Comments
Hi guys,
I always want to be unique, when I started playing this game I thought that I should look unique and tried some cloths on my choice and thought only I look like this, But when I go to other realm I see many people in the same cloths as me like a copy of me, so I changed my look again, even then I spotted too many people same as me. They came to me and said look we are twins. OMG..OMG.. what can I do.

Then I came up with idea of suggestion and what if we design our own cloths and that would make us unique. A printed T-Shirt in which we can have any pic we upload, and like that everything should be our own design. This will look super cool and awesome.

Your opinion on this:

Who thinks that this is a good idea and want this idea to be implemented?

Yes

No

Comments

• No lol
    This game would totally die out if that was implemented. I like how it is right now. We all have the same clothing that anybody can get with enough work, money, etc. If this became a thing, ONLY 1 PERSON, could have it and imagine if it could be sold! RIP Economy and game, since nobody would even be able to collect everything.

Make your own unique by being different, not how you dress. Standing out is one thing and we can all do that with tweaking our personalities and being ourselves, even if we do look the same.
  • lucaaa795 said:

No.
    There will be peoples who will print naughty / racist / unadequate things.
    There are over ~10 billion clothes combinations ( @NanoSlime_ can tell you more about it) already.

Over 50 billion last time I calculated.
    And I haven't updated that list in a while... so you have no excuse.

also the way textures for this game works wouldn't allow this without implementing a new system to design / save / store somewhere(it would take up large amounts of space and would slow the game down)

• Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2017
    what if the admins made a contest of cloth design ideas??? (you would need to draw it)
    and the most voted would be added?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    No, just no

I now already see people walking around with all types of sexist stuff and such....
  • Piratax10 said:

what if the admins made a contest of cloth design ideas??? (you would need to draw it)
    and the most voted would be added?

Could work but, you really don't need it.

there's over 100 billion combinations.
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Mods plz Close this Discussion
This discussion has been closed.