>.<

:D
  • Hey! How to play? x.x
  • Hello everyone
  • Hello:-D
  • I'm new!
  • CremeCreme Member
    Hello World
  • Hey everybody! im Nixterno. i really love cubic castles, im new in forums, its the best Online game ive ever played.
  • It seems that I haven't said Hello. Uh, hi there. Mah name jeff, and I started playing cc around mid-2015 and mingled around with the forums around mid-2016 (gosh, I'm nearing two years of playing CC, Holy Kewberth! I don't know why I haven't said hello once I've been in the forums last year (maybe I already said Hello o,o).
  • Hello
    Hello
    Hello
    down
    Errow
  • Hello! I am kawaii
  • Heyyy
  • Y1_s2Y1_s2 Member
    Hello :)
  • Hello! I've been playing CC for a few months now, but I'm new to the forums as a non-lurker. After reading about how to become a mod, I have newfound respect for the existing mods and what they do, but I personally would like to be left alone to build my giant mansion, or to help a friend mine. :)
  • Hello Qbees,I am A Soft Bed,I am the biggest fear of @""a SOft PILLow"
    I just wanted to introduce myself to you
    I am here to watch pillow
    Because I am

I am pillow's dad
  • PyreonPyreon Member
    ILIEK FIDGETSPINNERS BECAUSE THEY MAKE ME GO craAAAAAAZY
    i IS C00L P3RS0-

Anyways. I am a Pyreon. I am an endangered species. I have been residing in c00bic c0stl3s for 2-3 years now. People call me pyr. I like triangles, because I'm a PYRamid. I am really good at using those firecrackers in cc, because they call me a PYRotechnic. I am also a deadly fish at the amazon river, when I bite, they call me the PYRanha. I am really fond of wearing my special PYRjamas. I love eating PIEreons. I'm not a cannibal I swear. I hope these jokes aren't coPYRight. Oh god, I'm really getting PYRanoid if this got repeated or I am in a case of coPYRight.

Eh, don't worry. I don't need chemotheraPYR.

Prickin' Punny Pyr.

don't know if i did this two times already
  • Pyreon said:

i IS C00L P3RS0-

Anyways. I am a Pyreon. I am an endangered species. I have been residing in c00bic c0stl3s for 2-3 years now. People call me pyr. I like triangles, because I'm a PYRamid. I am really good at using those firecrackers in cc, because they call me a PYRotechnic. I am also a deadly fish at the amazon river, when I bite, they call me the PYRanha. I am really fond of wearing my special PYRjamas. I love eating PIEreons. I'm not a cannibal I swear. I hope these jokes aren't coPYRight. Oh god, I'm really getting PYRanoid if this got repeated or I am in a case of coPYRight.

Prickin' Punny Pyr.

No offense
    But those are lame jokes
  • PyreonPyreon Member

Pyreon said:

i IS C00L P3RS0-

Prickin' Punny Pyr.

No offense
    But those are lame jokes
    Lame jokes because that's the point.
    And it's based around my name, it's seemingly annoying and repetitive, plus the bad pun placed into every single word i typed in. So don't judge. :P
  • QbirdQbird Member
    Pyreon said:

Pyreon said:

i IS C00L P3RS0-

Prickin' Punny Pyr.

No offense
    But those are lame jokes
    Lame jokes because that's the point.
    And it's based around my name, it's seemingly annoying and repetitive, plus the bad pun placed into every single word i typed in. So don't judge. :P
    That's the best way of intruducing itself I ever saw . I like you jokes men .

My turn I guess.

I'm -Gundam-
    I like Gundam (the show)
    I like Gundams (the machines)
    I cant wait to build gunplas of gundams from gundam
    My favorites Gundam Animes yet are Build fighters (both seasons are great) and Iron blooded oprhans
    My Realm will be a gundam reference (probably a colony)
    My shop ? Teh "G00ND4M" wich I just found the name but sounds noobish, wich is perfect
    My Favorite food is gundam pilots
    My favorite hobby is none . I dont have yet . But it would be building gunplas, please amazon move your asspect I'm waiting for a month

Boi if you read all my comment you must have been bored
  • Hi, I'm new
    My name is Zuperixtrim
  • 19cm19cm Member
    edited March 2018
    Hello!
  • Hellu everyone!
  • Hi everyone! GOOD MORNING ;) Im not new.
  • Hey everyone I'm new to cubic castles and I was just wondering if anyone could help me learn the basics?
  • @Bethesda said:

Hey everyone I'm new to cubic castles and I was just wondering if anyone could help me learn the basics?

Sure, I can help
  • @Bethesda said:

Hey everyone I'm new to cubic castles and I was just wondering if anyone could help me learn the basics?

Sure, I can help
    Ok thx I'll add u in game
  • @Bethesda said:

@Bethesda said:

Sure, I can help
    Ok thx I'll add u in game
    Okie