Filipino players!!! How to explain this?

Hey dear filipino players!

Nothing against you there! At the opposite, i've always good relationship with you.
But i really wonder how you can be that many to play at CC.

I understand huge amount of american players. I mean the game is american and the language is english
I understand huge amount of english players... kind for same reasons.

But filipino... your first language is filipino right?

So how to explain this? Cosmic is doing more adds in your country or?

If someone has some clue, i'm curious!

Thank you =)

Comments

• justmegjustmeg Member
    edited May 2017
    We use both English and Filipino here in the country. Sometimes more english than filipino. In school almost all our subjects (like science and math) are taught in english

other than cc, i hear we also have a large population in games like growtopia and dota xd
  • CubitScopeCubitScope Member
    edited May 2017
    1. Yes, for majority of the population, Filipino is the first language but we also speak English. All my classes in school are taught in English except for Filipino class (this might be different for other schools since I'm in a private school).

2. So far, I have yet to see a single ad of Cubic Castles. I just got here because I discovered this game through another game about a year or two ago.

++ The reason as to why there are a lot of Filipino players online around mid-March to mid-June is probably because it's summer break and I'm assuming majority of the Filipino CC players are students.
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember
    edited May 2017
    Maybe Filipinos game a lot in general. I have yet to find a Filipino who doesn't play an online game of some sort. And I know quite a few thanks to Facebook.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Someone told me once that there was an article about CC in a magazine called kidzone or something like that. That may have something to do with it.
  • Someone told me once that there was an article about CC in a magazine called kidzone or something like that. That may have something to do with it.

K-Zone actualy XD... although I don't live there anymore I used to collect those mags >:3 and they sure inform you a lot about games and modern kids stuff...
  • CC has been one of the best games I have ever played because I have been able to meet people from across the world and ask them about their culture etc.! I have met so many wonderful Filipinos and they have really changed my experience. When I was just a newb I met another newb named Justmeg at this time there were barely any really good builds and the good builds that did exist could not be accessed as people like Dread had taken a hiatus with no lobby to access them. Meg and I both aspired to create a theme park, our first big build. I started Red Murk Bay and she soon began Jurassic Park after, we kept each other going ^_^ because lets be honest we both wanted to cry because we got in over our heads :P. I seen Meg change Jurassic Park four hundred thousands times mwahaha >:D.
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Filipinos r just really into trends i guess but im not really into trends, i played cc cuz it reminds me of legos, limitless imagination of building, and my lil bro wanted me to play with him. All in all, CC is one of the best games for building and has a good society, Hope peeps would be more inspired to create more games like this in the future :)
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Filipinos Love CC i guess?
  • S.ziaS.zia Member
    While me, I was just surfing around playstore and found cc in my recommendation o-o
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member
    Im a Filipino
    First off, Filipino speak Tagalog.
    Second, Filipino is often Online in the morning while us Americans are at Night.
    Third, Filipinos are Filipino/American which explains why they kind of understand us.
  • Im a Filipino
    Second, Filipino is often Online in the morning while us Americans are at Night.
    Third, Filipinos are Filipino/American which explains why they kind of understand us.

Did you just Google Translate that whole thing bc the grammar is so off and it triggers me XD

Also, it doesn't make sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember

Someone told me once that there was an article about CC in a magazine called kidzone or something like that. That may have something to do with it.

K-zone is where I found Cubic Castles! :D
  • MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember

xD I wish I had that issue I no longer buy K-zone, can you show us Reaper?

• justmegjustmeg Member
    Yus show us please :3
  • Sushi'Sushi' Member

Im a Filipino

Did you just Google Translate that whole thing bc the grammar is so off and it triggers me XD

I did not right that...
    My brother went on my computer ;^;
    Btw My grammar is perfect
    Not my brother lol
  • LumainLumain Member
    Miwky said:

xD I wish I had that issue I no longer buy K-zone, can you show us Reaper?

Justmeg said:

Yus show us please :3

lucaaa795 said:

Yea show us the CC ad or whatever it is in that magazine :O

Death said he used it for a project x.x Rip

Im a Filipino

I did not right that...
    My brother went on my computer ;^;
    Btw My grammar is perfect
    Not my brother lol
    **write