Doing order for sand,stone,rubber,gold,silver,iron and others

edited May 2017 in Trading Section
So I'm going to be doing orders u can pm me or tell me right here what u want me to get for you and basically I'll leave a vending machine right at the entrance for u to buy off of it or if I'm online I'll just trade it with u
I can do up to 2k each thing for Ore and 5k at a time for everything else on the list which will take 30 minutes being shortest and 2 or 3 days for longest depending what resource u want

Edit: I'm actually getting a more permeant job for mining but I'm still going to finish these orders so don't think I'm not gonna finish them Ima do them first then get with my permeant mining job

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Yay Sands :) I'll buy 5,000 Sands, if it's too much it can be less. Honestly, I'd buy more, much more, if you're willing to mine it :)
  • Yay Sands :) I'll buy 5,000 Sands, if it's too much it can be less. Honestly, I'd buy more, much more, if you're willing to mine it :)

It'll take me a day or so and the price is 333 cubits and go to my realm ( pikachuland ) to see if it's done it'll be a vending machine
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    PM me when it's done and I'll get it straight away :)
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    6k gold
    10k stone
    8k silver
    10k iron
    7k rubber
    15k sand

total is 6k cubits right? :P
    edited May 2017
    lucaaa795 said:

6k gold
    10k stone
    8k silver
    10k iron
    7k rubber
    15k sand

"I can do up to 2k each thing for Ore and 5k at a time for everything else on the list"
    oh....... ;_;
    then:
    2k stone
    2k silver
    2k iron
    5k rubber
    5k sand
    lucaaa795 said:

lucaaa795 said:

6k gold
    10k stone
    8k silver
    10k iron
    7k rubber
    15k sand

"I can do up to 2k each thing for Ore and 5k at a time for everything else on the list"
    oh....... ;_;
    then:
    2k stone
    2k silver
    2k iron
    5k rubber
    5k sand
    I can do up to 2k each thing for Ore and 5k at a time for everything else on the list"
    look on the list dude, i noticed that later and you already quoted the 5k ones
  • I'll buy 2k silver and 2k gold.

Total Cost: 584c + (16c bonus from me XD) = 600c
  • lucaaa795 said:

6k gold
    10k stone
    8k silver
    10k iron
    7k rubber
    15k sand

oh....... ;_;
    then:
    2k stone
    2k silver
    2k iron
    5k rubber
    5k sand
    That'll take like 6 days or something I'll do it as fast as possible

• I'll buy 2k silver and 2k gold.

Total Cost: 584c + (16c bonus from me XD) = 600c

Alrighty then
  • lucaaa795 said:

2k silver
    2k gold
    2k stone
    Pm me when its finished

Yup u too

• MeHawkMeHawk Member
    edited May 2017
    How much for mud?

I need 15k mud, u can also split the order into 3 parts like 5k for each trip, say the price for mud.
  • MeHawk said:

How much for mud?

I need 15k mud, u can also split the order into 3 parts like 5k for each trip, say the price for mud.

Hmmm I'm not sure about mud but I guess I'll do a special order then I'll say it's about 1k cubits
  • edited May 2017
    Any order past this comment will have the new system applied

What's the amount of dirt you have or can get to sell I need about 40k. Also what's the price?

What's the amount of dirt you have or can get to sell I need about 40k. Also what's the price?

20 diet per cubit although this will probably take the longest and unsure how long but since I'm going be mining dirt anyways I'm not sure how long but your order will be taken
  • What's the amount of dirt you have or can get to sell I need about 40k. Also what's the price?
  • edited May 2017

Your order is taken and Est time is 7 days? I estimate cost 2.5k or 2.25k
  • Ok I'll tell you what I'll pay 3k for it, extra 500 c :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited May 2017
    Never mind >:O
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member

MeHawk said:

How much for mud?

Hmmm I'm not sure about mud but I guess I'll do a special order then I'll say it's about 1k cubits
    Ok
  • 2500 Stone Please Thank You.
  • If y'all noticed I'm taking lot longer than I said it's because of school project stuff ya know finals and stuff but I'll be finishing most order by the end of Thursdayaybe
  • 10k sands
  • []BLANK[] said:

10k sands

K that will be 1k cubit btw and should be done by the end of the week and will be in a vending machine in my realm (pikachuland)
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    MeHawk said:

MeHawk said:

How much for mud?

Ok
    Can U cancel my order or u have done it?
  • MeHawk said:

MeHawk said:

MeHawk said:

How much for mud?

Ok

Haven't gotten around to it do u want to cancel?
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member

MeHawk said:

MeHawk said:

MeHawk said:

How much for mud?

Ok

yes plz
  • MeHawk said:

MeHawk said:

MeHawk said:

MeHawk said:

How much for mud?

Ok

yes plz
    K then it's canceled
  • Anyways I've stop taking orders HOWever I still going to finish the orders that already been mDe
  • nothing there
  • Yeah okay so unfortunately I won't be able to finish order sadly but I did collect a fair amount and I've put them in Vends to buy they should be a rough estimate for each stack and they won't come in thousand sasly