Musically♪♬

2»

Comments

• edited May 2017
    Sounds like a deal >:O! When you are done with the disney music, had a break, I expect you to be knocking on my door with a shopping list of note blocks >:).
  • Wow!
    Nice art
    I gotta go to that realm :O
  • ValleyValley Member
    Make sure to add This Town to the 1D collection, although it isn't from the ban directly but it is by Niale, which is even better >:OOO
  • While I implore Meg to choose music that appeals to her, we need some honesty. Even though 1D is now working as solo artists they are still 1D meaning that all their beautiful solos should me considered. We are just waiting for blasted Liam.....which he is freaking teasing of a future debut single.....gawd.
  • justmegjustmeg Member

While I implore Meg to choose music that appeals to her, we need some honesty. Even though 1D is now working as solo artists they are still 1D meaning that all their beautiful solos should me considered. We are just waiting for blasted Liam.....which he is freaking teasing of a future debut single.....gawd.

on second thought i dont wanna make a 1d room
    -is still bitter about the band breaking up- rawrr
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    *is here crying about 4minute and 2ne1's disbandment* My queens will slay even if they are apart :Q: *starts complaining about their disbandment*

1D tho. I forgot about them o.o, was a Directioner 5-6 years ago...
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    Oh yeah, i visited this one some times. Was awesome

Hmmm, maybe i should go and look whats new xD
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    have you guys tried it with cars? it's pretty fun :p
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Dearly Beloved from Kingdom Hearts, Had most of Disney Characters and is a great game, i was a kid then it was played on PS2, please just check the song its good <3
  • xXBad WolfXxxXBad WolfXx Dancing S(O3O)/Member
    When you say Disney Songs do you mean Toy Story and Lion King music or High School Musical Music OuO
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    Like from disney animated movies :>
  • RashiraRashira Member
    Meg's creations is ugh <3