Same guy. Same scam @Superxtreme @Cortana
    Same day. BUT, diffrent time..pls mods. Look into this
    It's been dealt with

• KuRt...KuRt... Member
    lots of scammers these days :3 vending angel wing with footprint
    scammer: amine???
  • []Blank[][]Blank[] Member
    edited May 2017

Here i found a scammer he did a hollawarp saying he is selling tophat for 10c then as people were buying it he changed it to 100c so people accedentaly bought it for 100c his name is IFlye and he is a level 3 so probably hes an alternate account he did it twice so i was able to get a screenshot of the hollawarp but when i got there the tophats were sold out and it was indeed 100c i couldnt send the other evidence because it wont let me but some of it are at the chat at discord of mgn redeagle sentient city

*iflye* is *icutie* and she/he is teamed up with dark hero xxxx/ashlythedabber
  • @Cafe De Terno remember the realm where curly castles did that scam? Was it kaka? If so....curly..is..BACK
    @Cafe De Terno pls respond in chat to see if it matches. This is very important to cc, I've heard of patatita scamming, so if this is the same person we need help @Superxtreme
  • Scammer.
    In first picture u can see that owner is hidden his name.
    And in second picture is rental with scam.
    Realm was muted, realm wasn't named and owner hidden his name.
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator
    Bluejay_1 said:

@Cafe De Terno remember the realm where curly castles did that scam? Was it kaka? If so....curly..is..BACK
    @Cafe De Terno pls respond in chat to see if it matches. This is very important to cc, I've heard of patatita scamming, so if this is the same person we need help @Superxtreme

It's been dealt with

• Bluejay_1 said:

@Cafe De Terno remember the realm where curly castles did that scam? Was it kaka? If so....curly..is..BACK

LOL thanks super,for dealt it ^^
  • Bluejay_1 said:

LOL thanks super,for dealt it ^^
    So..was I right? Curly castles alt?
  • Bluejay_1 said:

It's been dealt with

NO IT ISN'T DEALT WITH >>>> see thease print screens !! @superxtreme *see the time in one of them

im got a ban,when im print the chat of she have to me

SHE sayed : Cafe,im want ur dark angel,ur price

Im sayed : im dont sell for u curly castles

and she sayed : NOOB *and ban me *
  • SuperxtremeSuperxtreme The NetherlandsGame Moderator

Bluejay_1 said:

It's been dealt with

NO IT ISN'T DEALT WITH >>>> see thease print screens !! @superxtreme *see the time in one of them

im got a ban,when im print the chat of she have to me

SHE sayed : Cafe,im want ur dark angel,ur price

Im sayed : im dont sell for u curly castles

and she sayed : NOOB *and ban me *
    She was warned for it and removed that rental scam. So it has been dealt with...
    But it looks like she placed it back. Dealing with it again...

• I have gotten scammed by the player "FlameTippedSpear".
    I explain the methods he used in this forum post: forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/12248/new-way-of-scamming-or-not-watch-out?new=1

But basically, he named his starter realm "50x50 Realm" and was selling it in the lobby. I got my beaglepuss and my shrink wand scammed.
  • Illegal game game with payment //Owner:Sofia18
  • ValidVValidV Member
    Found A Scammer And Everyone Else Says So Watch the video and maybe even sub they stole my prize dispenser, how? well check the description :3
  • Scammers: Shina
    He scam my PJS , he told me to buy that PJS and i dont know how he took my PJS i do not trust him in my shop i get this ss from my friend , by the way thx for my friend for helping me :3 only this
  • RoBiNGRoBiNG Member
    edited May 2017
    name scammer: todoo12
  • RobinG said:

I knew todoo was a jerk, but I guess with stupidity with that type of character should equal scamming. We're u scammed Robin?
  • Starsome said:

RobinG said:

Wow didn't thought she was a scammer. I mean once she donated me 100c so she can be nice too! But of course scamming is wrong...
    Don't fall for todoos act, todoo is a scammer
  • This needs to stop
    This is the only reason many of the newer player don't last a whole month in CC

I bought back the computer and bought a hat pack for him, just to make up for it...
    sadly that doesn't stop the problems....
  • MeHawkMeHawk Member
    Got a video evidence of a bomb game scam

Link:
  • ValidVValidV Member
    Hello I Found A Scammer Info:

Scammer Name:[]Griedfer1234[]
    Cubits Tried To Scam 12k And 2k
    He Is A Scammer Pls Report
    Here is a Video to have proof
  • NixternoNixterno Member
    edited May 2017
    I just want to report someone, hosting a drop game, I have proof I'll show it

He's name is at the pic he tries to scam my Suit jack but fail because I'm too smart. Name: DjGalaxyVaporeon
  • scam report.. hes username is "tata tata tata tata" he tried to scam my friend "Hanks Chong" he said this to my friend "perm or report and you will banned from this game" because of that my friend is scared hes not online since!
    1.png 25.4K
    2.png 799.7K
  • SCAMMER: Memeo2016
    SCAMMED VICTIMS: Darkzen 13
    SCAMMED ITEMS:Account he have Black Umbrella, Pjs, and more
    Memeo say i give you my clash royale with 22 legendary and you give me your cubic castles account. But memeo gave at darkzen a fake account.
    Here the screen
    in the First screen He say you never ban me screen in the second say :i take all he item
    And after all he ban from he realm

• Nursery said:

SCAMMER: Memeo2016
    SCAMMED VICTIMS: Darkzen 13
    SCAMMED ITEMS:Account he have Black Umbrella, Pjs, and more
    Memeo say i give you my clash royale with 22 legendary and you give me your cubic castles account. But memeo gave at darkzen a fake account.
    Here the screen
    in the First screen He say you never ban me screen in the second say :i take all he item
    And after all he ban from he realm

OK guys im memeo now, darkzen gaved me his account cus he quitted the game for play clash royale, I sold the umbrella for 301k and a headless!

Memeo said this himself,
    This should count as trading non-in game items and scamming... @Superxtreme
  • guys darkzen is my friend trusted real life friend, we chat om whatsapp, we play many games togheder, we are friends!!!! I do the trade cus he trust in me, and I havent gaved him a fake account, he now is happy with the clash account, and I am happy to with darkzen's account! Also this not a scam, he only gaved me the account
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember

guys darkzen is my friend trusted real life friend, we chat om whatsapp, we play many games togheder, we are friends!!!! I do the trade cus he trust in me, and I havent gaved him a fake account, he now is happy with the clash account, and I am happy to with darkzen's account! Also this not a scam, he only gaved me the account

Ummm one problem.... trading accounts is basically illegal... so you both should deserve a ban
  • I have some photos, people tried to scam me yet, I'm too smart.
  • epieownzepieownz Member
    edited May 2017
    HUGE SCAM by UPC2017

Name of the realm/person: UPC bomb game UPC2017
    - he hosted a bomb game with the great prize of a love balloon.
    there were some noob prizes first but he didn't tell love balloon was last prize.
    people bought pizzas for 50c each.

- What losses you had.
    Of course i was pretty sure it was a scam so I did not pay or lose but others were not that lucky.

people who lost lots of cubits
    -captaincubic205 (around 4-5k he says
    - spookyscarydoge ( around 5k he says)
    - cullin (dont know name over 2k tho)
    - cole (dont know entire name , lots)
    - some other qbees, i alos heard he hosted this scam event earlier too

- Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )may 22 13:30 and before like more than an hour. the scam took ages.
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

also i literally spent over an hour waiting for the bomb game to end and reveal that it was all a scam. This guy, upc2017, deserves more than a temporary ban imho. He scams the ones who still have trust in people and love bomb games, it was terrible.
  • epieownz said:

HUGE SCAM by UPC2017

Name of the realm/person: UPC bomb game UPC2017
    - he hosted a bomb game with the great prize of a love balloon.
    there were some noob prizes first but he didn't tell love balloon was last prize.
    people bought pizzas for 50c each.

- What losses you had.
    Of course i was pretty sure it was a scam so I did not pay or lose but others were not that lucky.

people who lost lots of cubits
    -captaincubic205 (around 4-5k he says
    - spookyscarydoge ( around 5k he says)
    - cullin (dont know name over 2k tho)
    - cole (dont know entire name , lots)
    - some other qbees, i alos heard he hosted this scam event earlier too

- Time of the incident. ( this can be found by typing "/time" within your in-game chat bar )may 22 13:30 and before like more than an hour. the scam took ages.
    - Evidence (screen/video/chat-log) **REQUIRED**

also i literally spent over an hour waiting for the bomb game to end and reveal that it was all a scam. This guy, upc2017, deserves more than a temporary ban imho. He scams the ones who still have trust in people and love bomb games, it was terrible.

Did a person win the love balloon? Or did owner ban everyone or took it and left?
  • KuRt...KuRt... Member
    Lots of scammers these days =.= Don't wanna explain furthermore the screenshots explains everything
    scammer : cokeglasses
This discussion has been closed.