Musically♪♬

justmegjustmeg Member
Old post:
I've started a new project recently (did it on a whim), it's a music realm called Musically. It's still in the making, but everyone is welcome to visit :)

Here are some screenshots of the realm :p
Screenshot_2016-03-28-22-57-58-1024x576

Screenshot_2016-03-28-23-00-36-1024x576

These are the songs I've made so far:
Stressed Out by twenty one pilots
Pillowtalk by ZAYN
Roses by The Chainsmokers
Apologize by One Republic
River Flows In You by Yiruma

Tell me what you think and I'm open to song suggestions ^-^

New:

I stopped taking song suggestions from my old post. Sorry I couldn't do all of them >-<
BUT, I started a new room in this realm, and I plan to fill it with Disney songs :p
Right now I'm working on the first song - "Kiss The Girl" from The Little Mermaid

Help me decide on which song to do next by answering the poll or by suggesting in the comments

TYSM hope you visit the realm some time :p

Comments

• lucaaa795 said:

Gravity Falls Intro pl0x (it lasts 30 secs but is bootiful)

Gravity Falls :o (I've watched a few eps back then and i loved it xd)
    Sure, I'm up for it :p
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    One Call Away Cuz Im LSS(Last Song Syndrome) To It X3
  • Professional KillerProfessional Killer GreeceForum Moderator, Retired Moderator
    I will totally check it out... Good job :D
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I would like to br added:
    Bluestone alley from congfei wei
    I checked it out and its nice.
    Sadly i dont remember any of the songs...
  • k a wk a w Member
    Great realm, I checked it out. :)
  • Let it go, or Under the sea, or Kiss Da Girl
    Do you wanna build a snowman perhaps?
    Could do some chip tunes too.
    You could also do 2 player ones, where there are two lines, and you have to go at the same time to get the proper song. :)
  • zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    Is awesome, you have talent for this :)
  • pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    Amazing realm meg :)
  • Meg do I even know you, how dare you do the song Pillow Talk. Like Omg where is your loyalty? You have disgraced the directioneers by listening to that traitors music. Zayne is only going to one place and that is music hell. You were invited to my slumber party and we were going to make cookies that looked like Harry but seeing you have your priorities somewhere else....well I am just appalled.

Since you seem to like mainstream music I suggest Sam Puth and doing something like one call away or see you again. Also you have OMI- Cheerleader Girl.
  • Meg do I even know you, how dare you do the song Pillow Talk. Like Omg where is your loyalty? You have disgraced the directioneers by listening to that traitors music. Zayne is only going to one place and that is music hell. You were invited to my slumber party and we were going to make cookies that looked like Harry but seeing you have your priorities somewhere else....well I am just appalled.

Lol this made me laugh so hard xD
    (Ahem, Harry quit the band too so feel free to, you know, burn those Harry cookies :p)
  • Do some game related music like undertale :D
  • JustMeg said:

Meg do I even know you, how dare you do the song Pillow Talk. Like Omg where is your loyalty? You have disgraced the directioneers by listening to that traitors music. Zayne is only going to one place and that is music hell. You were invited to my slumber party and we were going to make cookies that looked like Harry but seeing you have your priorities somewhere else....well I am just appalled.

Lol this made me laugh so hard xD
    (Ahem, Harry quit the band too so feel free to, you know, burn those Harry cookies :p)
    Dang I should of done my research, I have been revealed as a non 1D fan. Why you do this to me Harry >_<. You were supposed to be there for me and not let me make a fool of myself. You are right time to burn those cookies.
  • Aww Meggy this already looks and sounds perfect.
  • wow, it's nice! I recommend Faded(Restrung Version or not if you want) by Alan Walker, but I think you'll have a hard time doing it, I doubt it though, you have such awesome talent!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Wurfino said:

I am a FairyTail fan,
    So why not 'Fairy Tail Theme Song'? :D

:O Your a Fairy Tail Fan? YUSSS
  • If you need any help Meg. I'm ya penguin. X
  • Wurfino said:

I am a FairyTail fan,
    So why not 'Fairy Tail Theme Song'? :D

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO LOVES FAIRY TAIL
  • Lincon park- in the end
    Starset-my demons
    The fray- how to save a life
    Lincon park- new devide
    Simple plan- Take my hand
    Yep......songs......
  • Oasis, By A Great Big World

:3
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    BUMP - updated the thread woo
  • YakrooYakroo Somewhere In The Milky WayMember
    Piw... piw piw.. piw piw. piw piw.. piw... piw piw piw.. piw piw piw piw
    ^Gravity Falls XD
  • RYBIERYBIE Member
    Justin Bieber-Love Yourself
    Ed Sheeran-thinking out loud
    :3
  • space_fetusspace_fetus Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    not even ashamed to say that i loved moana DO IT!!!
  • I would love to see the theme song of the movie Up...?
    Married life..? I think was the name of it
  • ValleyValley Member
    Omg omg, MOANA-HOW FAR I'LL GO.
    This sounds awesome Meggy :))
  • Meg.....if you do not do a 1D room I am going to be SO MAD >:O!!! My first request is Sign Of The Times....Seriously....Meg....Meg are you listening to me....don't make me give you the harry eyeball. Think about Harry and your fingers running through his luscious locks while he gives you that grin. Harry and I need this.

No.jpg 69.8K
  • SnowiezSnowiez Member
    ^ omg yas
    Please when your done with the disney room do a 1D one, im begging you!
  • WE WANT A 1D ROOM! We Want a 1D ROOM!
  • justmegjustmeg Member
    Lol ;-; im just doing disney for now owo

Crafting note blocks takes a lot of materials xd if i had unlimited materials then i'd make a 1d room lol why not

@-greycoralking- fund my 1d room >:)