Comments

• DoitallDoitall Member
    My entry. THE chosen ramm
  • DoitallDoitall Member
    The chosen ramm
  • Misticall said:

The Ramm Temple
    (a story of why the Ramm was removed)

There was a time when the Ramms roamed freely, and QBees were able to adopt them as pets.

But then people began to use the wonderful Ramms as nothing more than tools for profit.

The Mods and Moddesses decided to stop the greedy QBees once and for all. Using their heavenly powers, they drove the Ramms to the brink of extinction.

Most QBees had accepted the fact that most of the Ramms were gone, but a certain few were hopeful for its return.

They would pray to the Mods and Moddesses for its return, in the very same temple standing in front of you.

And one day, their wishes were granted. A few Ramms were released into the wild. And once again, QBee and Ramm were finally reunited.

-The End-

Resubmitting
    Good luck to all of you!
    Most of all, TYSM to the devs for hosting this contest, without it, we wouldn't get the chance to win an amazing Ramm :D

• edited May 2017
    “Art is not what you see, but what you make others see.”
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

In a remote mountain range the town of Edensburg was nestled,here prosperity and peace thrived. The mountains provided the residents of Edensburg with everything they needed from food to protection. Edensburg was seen as a jewel of civilization, a stone diamond that weathered the centuries cloaked by the lush unwavering mountains. Equal in number to the grains of rice that were harvested from the fields dreams flourished.

For a small bashful Ramm named Gorden Rammsey this was not more true. He had dreams of becoming a world renown chef. The one who believed in him the most was his master, the grand coral wizard who the locals simply called Grey. Fumbling from boiling pot to the bin of herbs Gorden was not going to allow what he was to stop him. Gorden being young and naive did not realize that he held a powerful gift that the wizard Grey saw clearly. The willingness to strive for something despite the insurmountable odds. There was one thing that Grey did not see and that was the impending darkness that loomed on the horizon preparing to sweep in like a black flood washing away the kingdom in fire and death.

At first a gentle wind picked up no different than any other breeze that had played among the rocky cliffs for centuries

In came on it's tail a wave of heat not felt even in the most brutal of summers. All activity in the kingdom ceased, the breadmaker stopped kneading, the blacksmith lowered his hammer, and even the children that played in the cobblestone paths paused. A foreboding silence fell upon the kingdom much like the morning mists that came from high up in the mountains where the clouds rested. Gorden stood still with a puzzled look on his face and was startled when he felt a firm hand grasp on his shoulder. He swiveled around and saw his master, the wizard. Terror filled his masters eyes, which in turn filled him with fear. His mind began racing and before he could ask questions the wizard with a firm voice said "Get INSIDE NOW GORDEN"! Gorden did not argue and he scampered inside the tower he called home.

With quivering knees he turned to look out the door but with an abrupt swing the door slammed shut. He tried the door knob but could not get it to turn. "NOOO!" he cried, "PLEASE MASTER DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!!". He felt tears welling up in his eyes, he stared at the door trying to will it open. That is when the first blood curdling scream pierced the air. Despite the heat welling up in the room Gordon felt frozen, his eyes shifted up to the windows above. His eyes met light but as if someone flicked off a light switch a heavy darkness settled in. More screams ensued and the panic in the air became palpable. Time slowed down to the point where Gorden thought it had frozen. He stared at the door more intensely than he had when trying to will it open. A thunderous explosion that rocked the tower sent him reeling back, the heat increasing if that was even possible Gorden thought. Then the large wooden door flew open and his master fell in, his robes were now mere tatters. Burns covered his body, "MASTER!" Gorden cried. With a loud groan the wizard rose using his staff to pull himself up. Blood ran down the wizards face like a dam had been broken. "My sweet Ramm, I have failed you and the entire kingdom." the wizard whispered in a shaky raspy tone. The wizards eyes then met Gordens. "It is all gone, the village is on fire, there is nothing I can do to save the people I lack the power needed to dream, may the Almighty Cube have mercy on us all! Please Gorden listen to me one last time. I want you to run and not stop running. Your kind are rare, you are truly special and I need you to survive. Get to the next kingdom and warn them of the oncoming darkness. Take my ring to the wizard there he will know.". With those last words the wizard collapsed laying motionless on the floor. Gorden stared in disbelief, dumbstruck. "Sorry master I know what you want me to do but I can not run, I may be small but I can dream. I dream of a world where I have the strength to take all that I am and put it on the line despite my size." and with those words Gorden ran out the door into the fire to face whatever awaited beyond not allowing the weight of his fear to stop him.

Gorden stood against the unknown without question and in the unknown he died. The very blackness that swept the kingdom taking lives and setting everything ablaze took little Gorden. His death was not in vain though, the heaven's were moved to the point of tears by his noble heart. The tears cascaded down crushing the darkness and putting out the fires that once roared. Gorden may be gone but he saved the world was his heart. He put his life forth, not an ounce of selfishness even if he knew it was in vain.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

• edited May 2017
    Thank you for those who hosted this and goodluck to everyone ^_^! I know we are all biting our nails as the final hour draws more near.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    sadly i didnt win ;_;

well, congrats to everyone that did win, and have fun with the pet, or the items you buy from the pet if you sell it :P
  • Here's mine! It's a ram reaching in through the window and nibbling on a plant inside the house.

Repost for last time! (For pictures see page 4) Goodluck everyone!
  • competition is rigged anyway.
    eagence said:

sadly i didnt win ;_;

well, congrats to everyone that did win, and have fun with the pet, or the items you buy from the pet if you sell it :P

There is still one more to be given :P why give up?
    oh serius? i thought since day 7 winners were announced it stopped....

well i wont win anyways, there are better people than me, and its always the same people anyways that win ;/
  • mr.alanmr.alan Member
    here is my reentry (diferent)

Rams and dragons are in fight since dragon got the cubic store place of the ram.

• eagence said:

sadly i didnt win ;_;

well i wont win anyways, there are better people than me, and its always the same people anyways that win ;/
    epieownz said:

competition is rigged anyway.

'-'
    Even though I didn't win, I think everyone who won a Ramm did their best hard work and deserves it :D And we should be thankful to even get a chance for winning a Ramm ^^
  • Flookey said:

A little edit to "ramm on the toilet" and "cosmic ramm"

Resubmit

Misticall said:

eagence said:

sadly i didnt win ;_;

epieownz said:

'-'
    Even though I didn't win, I think everyone who won a Ramm did their best hard work and deserves it :D And we should be thankful to even get a chance for winning a Ramm ^^
    did it look like i was unthankfull or?
  • Misticall said:

eagence said:

sadly i didnt win ;_;

epieownz said:

'-'
    I meant how you said 'and its always the same people anyways that win'
  • Misticall said:

Misticall said:

eagence said:

sadly i didnt win ;_;

epieownz said:

'-'
    I meant how you said 'and its always the same people anyways that win'

Yup, just like Misticall said everyone workerd very hard, and for those who said "The same people alway's win," not true. This is my First time winning On Facebook, All you need to do is work hard, and well you will eventually win ^^

• Well, maybe it is true. Maybe some players are better at building than others.
  • edited May 2017
    This goat is a super goat. She was once a goat test subject for the goat scientists. But one day there was a mistake and her skin turned purple and was given super strength and super speed. She will use her powers to defend her family from the wolves!~
    (Made: 7:09PM 5/13/17 Eastern Time)

The End
    ~Fairuza
    Goat.PNG 280.6K
  • resubmitting, probably gonna lose for the 9th time, but, still trying.
  • *JulieSings**JulieSings* Member
    edited May 2017
    Congratulations to all of the winners! :D
  • Congrats all :D we've had a fun week. Keep building
  • I did my best...I'll try again next ramm event ^^. Good Job to everyone :D!
  • My Last Resubmission! This time doing the FULL Resubmission!
    Wasn't there 9 ramms? I WONT GIVE UP!
  • The Ramm drawing is now over, nine winners have been chosen with Eagence being the last one.
  • Sir. PixelSir. Pixel EnglandMember
    Congrats all. It was very fun to build for a change ^^
  • ValleyValley Member
    Well done everyone, nobody has nothing not to be proud of, everyone did an amazing job!
  • eagence said:

Eagence's Pixel Art Rammy & Annie's Story

(merged from 16 screenshots)
    Spoiler: Short Story

Annie's New Wild Rammy

Like each story our story also starts with its own original characters so let me tell you how it all started. It was just 1 or 2 years before when there weren't that many pets in our cubic castles. It was just after easter and qbees were generally resting due to the rush of egg hunt.
    However not all was resting for sure, some, some like our story teller Timmy and his friends were working on their projects.

At those days timmy had 3 well known friends, Annie, Larry and Charlie. Annie was obsesed with finding new challenges and beating them who was lately interested in traning a wild pet. Larry was exactly opposite of her, a totally argumentive, lazy, drama maker. And charlie the only reason why these 3 together, was totally a fun guy who was well known with his mad ideas...

One day around the end of spring, Larry couldn't managed to keep himself again and told annie that she can never find a wild pet to train since they had no such pets and started mocking with her dreams.

Charlie who heard those, had also seen Annie asking suggestion from Almighty Cube for finding a new wild pet that she can train but Almighty Cube was out of solutions since all things that he created were peaceful, cute and tameable...

After a while Almighty Cube and Charlie had a talk about this issue and Charlie managed to find him a really reasonalbe solution. Since he is not able to create something wild, stubborn and annoying , Charlie suggested him to find someone who he may get inspiration but he warned him about this idea also....

4 or 5 days later, Almighty Cube called Annie and Charlie and presented the first ram that he created. Charlie was suprized and asked him who have giving him this inspiration... Almighty told that it was Larry. He started laughing and asked him how he managed to work with larry... Almighty retorically asked "who was the one working with lerry" and told him that he send lerry to baleful box after not tolerating him for a long time. He told that baleful send the pet that he requested after studying lerry. He also told that he is worried about lerry since he didn't turned back. He said he thinks baleful is so lazy in a way that he may convert lerry into a pet instead of creating a new one.

Since that day none seen Lerry again, but Annie called her new pet Lennie for Lerry and she was so happy with him. But as Timmy told me her ram was still highly agressive and tossing around, hitting his head to trees and other rams. Today no one knows if its just part of rams character or not but many thinks Lennie hitting his head to trees due to Lerry regreting his dumbness while annoying Almighty Cube...

-The End For Now-

Spoiler: Other Screenshots

OMG EAGRANCE I LOVE YOUR PIC CONGRATS ON WINNING YOU DESERVE IT, MY MOUTH WAS WIDE OPEN WHEN I SAW YOUR PIC FOR THE CONTEST ITS AMAZING IM GONNA USE THAT RAM PIC YOU MADE FOR MY HOMESCREEN ON PHONE OMG YOU DID AMAZING
  • TwilightZoneTwilightZone Member
    edited May 2017

eagence said:

Annie's New Wild Rammy

Like each story our story also starts with its own original characters so let me tell you how it all started. It was just 1 or 2 years before when there weren't that many pets in our cubic castles. It was just after easter and qbees were generally resting due to the rush of egg hunt.
    However not all was resting for sure, some, some like our story teller Timmy and his friends were working on their projects.

At those days timmy had 3 well known friends, Annie, Larry and Charlie. Annie was obsesed with finding new challenges and beating them who was lately interested in traning a wild pet. Larry was exactly opposite of her, a totally argumentive, lazy, drama maker. And charlie the only reason why these 3 together, was totally a fun guy who was well known with his mad ideas...

One day around the end of spring, Larry couldn't managed to keep himself again and told annie that she can never find a wild pet to train since they had no such pets and started mocking with her dreams.

Charlie who heard those, had also seen Annie asking suggestion from Almighty Cube for finding a new wild pet that she can train but Almighty Cube was out of solutions since all things that he created were peaceful, cute and tameable...

After a while Almighty Cube and Charlie had a talk about this issue and Charlie managed to find him a really reasonalbe solution. Since he is not able to create something wild, stubborn and annoying , Charlie suggested him to find someone who he may get inspiration but he warned him about this idea also....

4 or 5 days later, Almighty Cube called Annie and Charlie and presented the first ram that he created. Charlie was suprized and asked him who have giving him this inspiration... Almighty told that it was Larry. He started laughing and asked him how he managed to work with larry... Almighty retorically asked "who was the one working with lerry" and told him that he send lerry to baleful box after not tolerating him for a long time. He told that baleful send the pet that he requested after studying lerry. He also told that he is worried about lerry since he didn't turned back. He said he thinks baleful is so lazy in a way that he may convert lerry into a pet instead of creating a new one.

Since that day none seen Lerry again, but Annie called her new pet Lennie for Lerry and she was so happy with him. But as Timmy told me her ram was still highly agressive and tossing around, hitting his head to trees and other rams. Today no one knows if its just part of rams character or not but many thinks Lennie hitting his head to trees due to Lerry regreting his dumbness while annoying Almighty Cube...

-The End For Now-

OMG EAGRANCE I LOVE YOUR PIC CONGRATS ON WINNING YOU DESERVE IT, MY MOUTH WAS WIDE OPEN WHEN I SAW YOUR PIC FOR THE CONTEST ITS AMAZING IM GONNA USE THAT RAM PIC YOU MADE FOR MY HOMESCREEN ON PHONE OMG YOU DID AMAZING
    EVERYONE PLZ VOTE FOR MY BRO TO WIN RAFFLE AS WELL HE SPENT OVER 200K ON HOLLAS AND TOKENS HE REALLY WANTS RAM I TRIED DOING THE FORUMS BUT LOST BUT EVERYONE DID AMAZING I GLAD YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

• eagence said:

Annie's New Wild Rammy

-The End For Now-

EVERYONE PLZ VOTE FOR MY BRO TO WIN RAFFLE AS WELL HE SPENT OVER 200K ON HOLLAS AND TOKENS HE REALLY WANTS RAM I TRIED DOING THE FORUMS BUT LOST BUT EVERYONE DID AMAZING I GLAD YOU WON!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. U didn't say a name
    2. That isn't really a appropriate request
    3. That isn't really fair for other players that spent a lot of c on tokens.
    4. It's just a raffle, not a begging case..
  • The Death ReaperThe Death Reaper Behind youMember
    Resubmitting xD
This discussion has been closed.